Other Insect Repellents:
Sawyer
SP657-1
Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray

Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray

Sawyer premium clothing insect repellent is a good idea.

I think this is a great product especialy for children. Imagine when we go outside and see flys and insects like mosketos that want to take there fill of blood in there system. Who are the victims? Maily children who cant protect themselves against insects. Us udults are not far behind either. We many times also get bitten or stun by an insect and many times causes a pimple to come out. If you are alergic to an insects bite, then this product would be a good solution. I recommend this product to any one. Anyways, I dont like bugs, let alone like them stunning me or biting me. It would be nice to have a product that can either kill the insects or tik them off so much they go away and leve us alone. Also think of the children, and what protection theyl have against those peski insects that can sometime cause infections and transmite deseases. Many insects can cause malaria, aids, pox, ect. I believe this product should be considered as a must buy.

Inconvenient

First off, I must say... I don't like bug sprays (or insect repellent, whichever you prefer). I don't like the feel of them, and I definately don't like the...Read complete review

First off, I must say... I don't like bug sprays (or insect repellent, whichever you prefer). I don't like the feel of them, and I definately don't like the smell.

Sawyer Clothing insect repellent is just what it says; an insect repellent for your clothes. I immediately gravitated towards it because it didn't have to go on my skin. If you use bug sprays, you know that sticky feeling that seems to last for hours. However, I found that the Sawyer Clothing Insect Repellent is a lot of work. It's a lot of work to pretreat your clothes, and then let them dry for a couple hours. Just in case you're wondering, do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT put it on your skin. It's not safe for your skin. It's called Sawyer *Clothing* Insect Repellent for a reason.

It didn't seem to actually *repel *any bugs, but I didn't get bitten. I'm not really sure it had that strong of a killing affect either, because bugs were still swarming. And when I refer to bugs, I mean mosequitos, the main reason I bought the spray.

Overall, it does save you from nasty bites. It's a hassle, however, and I prefer a more convenient spray for normal everyday situations.

what we do without trigger spray

from Bakersfield, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

if we want to keep our home clean and mostly our kids area clean and u have a pet try using  Sawer Premium clothing insect repellent. It not only is too keep your home away from insect and virisus but is also for your clothes to feel fresh and away from those infections.

Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect repellent is great and simple!

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

Sawyer's insect repellent is great! I like it much better than other brands because it's not greasy and it goes on CLOTHES! It doesn't have a bad smell either, so it's great. I use it all the time when I am gardening or just outside with my kids. I'd reccomend it to anyone.

Inconvenient

from Boise, ID

I like this product.

from Lynchburg, VA

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

I liked this product very well. What I liked the mmost about this product is that i dont get bit by bugs i used to be an insect attraction. After using this easy to use product, i havent had the irritation of nasty bug bites o my arms and legs. but I would have to say that it does not have the best smell but it does the job well.

Just spray, and watch it all go away!!!

from Glendale, CA

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

if you hate bugs, youll need this. Use it and watch it work. I hate it when insects come on me, and bite me. They leave a harsh mark, and I start scratching my body which annoys me. If you are in the same situation, you just just get the spray and not worry anymore about nasty bugs. The spray does smell, but its all for the good.

Sawyer premium clothing insect repellent is a good idea.

from Dunkirk, NY

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

I f you love to get bit by anoying bugs then don't use Sawyer Re

from Oxford, MI

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

There a lot of bug spray repellents on the market, some work some don't, some smell and some don't, try Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24oz Trigger Spray, you will be very pleased , no bugs bugging you and no stinky smell.

Sawer Insect Repellent keeps the bugs off my back

from Chesterfield, VA

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

During this time of year when the weather is hot and the bugs are thick.  Sawyer insect repellent is the way to go.  I feel my family and I are protected by the worst nature comes at us with. i.e ticks, mysquitos, nats, horse flies.

sawyer premium clothing insect repellent is effective !!

from Chandler, AZ

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

I hated always being bit by bugs everywhere I went so I tried this product and it was easy to use, felt light on my skin, and did not really have that awful smell most repellents have. It is great and i recommend it to all my outdoor loving friends!

Sawyer premium clothing insect repellent is very effective

from Miami, FL

Comments about Sawyer Premium Clothing Insect Repellent 24 oz Trigger Spray:

this spray works very well I had no problems with insects, and i did not have to use much. the smell of the product doesn't bother me. A plus is that it is not itchy, I have tried other insect reppellents and they were itchy and had a bad odor.  I really appreciate and love this product because it is not like others I have tried in the past.