Other Sodas & Beverages:
Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix

Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix

Super convenient refreshing beverage

Comments about Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix:

These iced tea mix makes very refreshing and flavorful iced tea. It's great because you can control how strong you like the flavor. It's so easy to make and a large container of the mix is very affordable. Great to have on hand for if you run out of bottled juices. I make this all the time in the summer.

Quick easy tea mix with same great flavor!

Comments about Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix:

Sometimes I do not have the time to sit and boil some tea and make it that way. The Lipton - Lipton Iced Tea (sweetened) Iced Tea Mix allows me to just pour some in a container with water and drink. This is great to make up some bottles before you go out to work so that you have something to drink through out the day. This has the same Lipton tea flavor.

I can't go a whole day without a big glass if Ice Tea

from Warren, OH

Comments about Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix:

Two summers ago, it was sooo HOT, and I got real tired of drinking soda, So I went on a mission to find something else. I bought Lipton and a store brand of iced tea, Liptons,won hands down, I go hooked on it very quickly. I make a gallon jug which lasts me about 3 days.

lipton iced tea tastes great for a great price

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Lipton Sweetened Iced Tea Mix:

LIptons ice tea mix is delicious, easy to make and last for a long time. I love the fact that they come in different sizes I love the largest size because i love to make iced tea. It's very tasty and has the right amount of sugar in it.