Other Sodas & Beverages:

Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea

Getting Sleep

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

We live in a day and age where herbal and holistic remedies are becoming more and more popular. For me, embracing naturals and counting more on mother nature than man made medications provides peace of mind. Celestial Season's Teas, Especially the sleepy time tea has come in handy for me and my family many times over. I enjoy having a cup of Celestial Season's Sleep Time every now and then. Mostly in the evening while watching television. What I like the most about it that it has a combination of flavors that blend together in a very tasty way. The taste of chamomile's very mild flavor is combined with a somewhat flowery flavor. There is also an somewhat light and crisp under tone of a mint taste as well. I like to make the sleepy time tea really strong so that I can get it's maximum benefits. I am unsure whether or not it actually helps with sleep. I honestly buy it more for the taste most of all. I guess I feel somewhat more relax after ingesting a strong cup of the sleepy time tea. I just can't accurately be one hundred percent sure that the relaxing effect comes from the ingestion or if it is as a result of the aroma. The only thing I don't like about Celestial Season's Tea product is that they are a bit expensive. I don't have any other complaints about this brand or this tea. It is a great company that provides many great products, including this one.

A little drowsy, but not sleepy.

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

I have a hard time falling asleep so I tried the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea as a more natural way of encouraging the sleep process. However, I was left dissapointed by this product. This herbal tea definitely relaxed me, but even four bags didn't help me get any shut eye. The taste of this tea wasn't good, and the only way I could drink it was if I drank it as quick as possible. This tea was just too bitter, and not very helpful.

doesnt make you sleep, but it does relax you

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

This tea doesnt make you go to sleep, it just relaxes you and gets your body ready for sleep. With that being said.. I do like this tea. I have a hard time sleeping at night and I have noticed a difference in how fast I fall asleep when I drink this. It has a nice spearmint flavor, and smells great. Just make sure to be settled down and ready for bed when you drink it.

If it works for that stoned looking bear on the box,it can for u

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

I tried this along with a sampler pack that I stumbled upon in the store,& I must say,I was surprisingly pleased. It tamed my hyper state of being at the most inopportune interval of the day,& I was able to happily float in a sea of tranquility. :) It gets the job done!

Sleepytime Extra

from Bryan, OH

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

I love Sleepytime Extra and regular Sleepytime Teas. The Sleepytime extra helps me to relax and sleep better. The instant relaxation of drinking a nice warm cup of tea before bed time is just wonderful. It is soothing and a great beverage before bed time. the taste of this tea is wonderful also. It is caffeine free and no string on the tea bag which is nice also. Sometimes I also find a special surprise with a coupon for cents off my next pruchase.

Sleepy Time Extra helps to relax a busy day!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

I like to drink a hot, relaxing beverage befor going to bed. It helps to calm a busy day. So I have bought and tried a lot of different teas claiming to help you sleep. Chamomile is relaxing but I think that is mostly due to the absence of caffeine, and the aroma. With Sleepy Time Extra, Celestial Seasonings has added a little but of Valerian (google it and read about it before you try it). Valerian is an herb, or herbal supplement that claims to ease symptoms of anxiety and promoted relaxation and sleep. You can actually buy it in the supplement Isle in the supermarket, but why when you seem to get just enough to do the trick while enjoying a good tasting chamomile tea at the same time. When I first bought this I thought I noticed a difference in being able to fall asleep better, but I was really convinced after having a bad day, I looked up the effects and proceeded to drink it like iced tea. (and drank a lot of it). At that point I did notice the calming effects. I wouldn't recommend drinking it that way. Look it up and research the herb before you try it so you are aware of the effects. But It really does seem to relax you more and help you fall asleep!

Great to go to bed with!

from Mayslick, KY

Comments about Celestial Seasonings - Sleepytime Tea:

I love this tea.  I have me a cup or two every night sweetened with some  honey. I love the fact that this has chamomile in it, which is proven to help make you sleep. The price is fairly reasonable. I usually use 1-2 bags per cup myself. So it doesn't take me long to go through a box.