Other Job Websites:
LawCrossing

LawCrossing

Excellent Legal Career Search Site!

Love Law Crossing's legal job search site. After months of trying to get connected to as as many legal assistant jobs as possible, I finally found the perfect job through this site. I'm surprised by negative reviews because I found this service to be extremely helpful. I did have to go through a series of background and criminal search checks for my new position, but that is expected when working in the legal field. If you're a recent grad, legal crossing is a great place to start looking.

Don't expect much.

Lawcrossing may have been a valued service long ago, but now, given the advent of free job boards, they maintain little meaning anymore.

They raised their prices since the last...Read complete review

They raised their prices since the last time I had looked for a position. I thought to take the 3 month and enjoy the discount.

During the use of the website, I began to notice that my saved search was producing many job entires that didin't exist. For example, HP must've listed a job somewhere without specifying the location. Law Crossing posted it as an available job in every town and city in my state. Ironically, HP doesn't have an office even remotely located to where I conducted the search. I sent Lawcrossing an email about this. They of course blame my search. Perhaps I'm wrong, but given that we have technology, they could've figured out that HP didn't have an office in every town in the state I live in.

Following my email, and no fix, the next thing I noticed was that I received no postings for over a week. It was obvious that Lawcrossing tech people tightened their filters. Then it seemingly went back to normal, all of this on its own.

I think that something you pay for should return proper meaningful results. That's not too much to ask. Further, I note that less than 1% of the jobs I viewed were unique. The overwhelming majority of their postings are already listed on Indeed.com making the lawcrossing service even less valuable.

Then came the final death knell. I called them to cancel. Seems they won't cancel your subscription until whatever you've paid in advance is terminated. Therefore, I have now 3 months to go on a subscription that is useless and they won't refund or prorate your money.

I will stick to free services and avoid law crossing. In my opinion, they have poor customer relations and are not worth the money spent.

Superb!!!

from California, Los angeles

Comments about LawCrossing:

I highly recommend people who are looking for a job in law to go through LawCrossing. There are numerous opportunities available here. I found my calling through this website.

Appreciate it!!!

Comments about LawCrossing:

One thing I admire about LawCrossing is they have useful information on their website related to the legal world.

INCREDIBLE SERVICE.

Comments about LawCrossing:

My wife and I are in the same field, so it was good that we could find a job for ourselves using a brilliant site.

VERY PLEASED!!!

Comments about LawCrossing:

I want to thank my friend who recommended me to LawCrossing. They offered countless opportunities.

IM VERY PLEASED!!!

from Maria Orifici from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about LawCrossing:

With only a few jobs available on other portals, I was really worried about my experience with LawCrossing. Since then, I have been very happy with their service and the high quality jobs LawCrossing lists.

OUTSTANDING!!!

from Daniel Serban from California, Los Angel

Comments about LawCrossing:

The best thing about LawCrossing is they are always willing to help. As a HR manager, sometimes we have strict schedules to follow. But the people at LawCrossing are passionate and helpful at all times.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE.

from California, Los

Comments about LawCrossing:

The LawCrossing website is very informative and has some of the best legal jobs for aspiring candidates. I have had a good experience with LawCrossing and would surely recommend them to anyone looking for a law firm job.

FLASHY,OUTSTANDING!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about LawCrossing:

I found a lot of opportunities through LawCrossing . They have the best portal for jobs in the legal community. They have a brilliant search system as well.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

from California

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing is really magic. They have the best website with a good number of available jobs matching my search criteria. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

GREAT!!!

Comments about LawCrossing:

Out of all the legal job boards I have encountered at some stage in the past, LawCrossing has the most number of job postings.