4.1

4.1

EXCELLENT

from California, Los Angeles

Comments about LawCrossing:

This may sound a bit like a paid testimonial but believe me; I landed a job within a week of signing up for LawCrossing. The efficiency levels are very high and how can I forget the plethora of jobs that were sent to me through the weekly email.

Best For Recruitments

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing has been our go to option for our recruitment drives. We have nothing to complain about with LawCrossing, considering how long we have been affiliated with each other.

Amazing!

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about LawCrossing:

The site is amazing and top notch. I can assure you that no other portal comes close to LawCrossing. They landed me a job within the specified time. I can't thank you enough.

Excellent Legal Career Search Site!

from New York

About Me Graduate

Pros

• No Hidden Fees

Cons

• High or Changing Interest Rates

Comments about LawCrossing:

Love Law Crossing's legal job search site. After months of trying to get connected to as as many legal assistant jobs as possible, I finally found the perfect job through this site. I'm surprised by negative reviews because I found this service to be extremely helpful. I did have to go through a series of background and criminal search checks for my new position, but that is expected when working in the legal field. If you're a recent grad, legal crossing is a great place to start looking.

Already recommended the LawCrossing

Comments about LawCrossing:

I have already recommended the this site to others. It is really easy to use and has everything a person in the legal field would need: articles, archives, job postings, and so much more. I read the 'Court Reporter' everyday. It even manages to incorporates humor, at times!

LawCrossing is awesome

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing is awesome! I was so surprised when I was able to find postings in the small town I live in. You guys really do find every job out there. I love how the site is always being updated with new information. LawCrossing has many, many more listings than other conventional sources.

Don't expect much.

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about LawCrossing:

Lawcrossing may have been a valued service long ago, but now, given the advent of free job boards, they maintain little meaning anymore.

They raised their prices since the last time I had looked for a position. I thought to take the 3 month and enjoy the discount.

During the use of the website, I began to notice that my saved search was producing many job entires that didin't exist. For example, HP must've listed a job somewhere without specifying the location. Law Crossing posted it as an available job in every town and city in my state. Ironically, HP doesn't have an office even remotely located to where I conducted the search. I sent Lawcrossing an email about this. They of course blame my search. Perhaps I'm wrong, but given that we have technology, they could've figured out that HP didn't have an office in every town in the state I live in.

Following my email, and no fix, the next thing I noticed was that I received no postings for over a week. It was obvious that Lawcrossing tech people tightened their filters. Then it seemingly went back to normal, all of this on its own.

I think that something you pay for should return proper meaningful results. That's not too much to ask. Further, I note that less than 1% of the jobs I viewed were unique. The overwhelming majority of their postings are already listed on Indeed.com making the lawcrossing service even less valuable.

Then came the final death knell. I called them to cancel. Seems they won't cancel your subscription until whatever you've paid in advance is terminated. Therefore, I have now 3 months to go on a subscription that is useless and they won't refund or prorate your money.

I will stick to free services and avoid law crossing. In my opinion, they have poor customer relations and are not worth the money spent.