4.8
Other Job Websites:
LawCrossing

LawCrossing

4.8

Pros

• Easy to read information (6)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Graduate (10)

Excellent Legal Career Search Site!

Love Law Crossing's legal job search site. After months of trying to get connected to as as many legal assistant jobs as possible, I finally found the perfect job through this site. I'm surprised by negative reviews because I found this service to be extremely helpful. I did have to go through a series of background and criminal search checks for my new position, but that is expected when working in the legal field. If you're a recent grad, legal crossing is a great place to start looking.

Don't expect much.

Lawcrossing may have been a valued service long ago, but now, given the advent of free job boards, they maintain little meaning anymore.

They raised their prices since the last...Read complete review

They raised their prices since the last time I had looked for a position. I thought to take the 3 month and enjoy the discount.

During the use of the website, I began to notice that my saved search was producing many job entires that didin't exist. For example, HP must've listed a job somewhere without specifying the location. Law Crossing posted it as an available job in every town and city in my state. Ironically, HP doesn't have an office even remotely located to where I conducted the search. I sent Lawcrossing an email about this. They of course blame my search. Perhaps I'm wrong, but given that we have technology, they could've figured out that HP didn't have an office in every town in the state I live in.

Following my email, and no fix, the next thing I noticed was that I received no postings for over a week. It was obvious that Lawcrossing tech people tightened their filters. Then it seemingly went back to normal, all of this on its own.

I think that something you pay for should return proper meaningful results. That's not too much to ask. Further, I note that less than 1% of the jobs I viewed were unique. The overwhelming majority of their postings are already listed on Indeed.com making the lawcrossing service even less valuable.

Then came the final death knell. I called them to cancel. Seems they won't cancel your subscription until whatever you've paid in advance is terminated. Therefore, I have now 3 months to go on a subscription that is useless and they won't refund or prorate your money.

I will stick to free services and avoid law crossing. In my opinion, they have poor customer relations and are not worth the money spent.

Law Crossing offers an outstanding pool of professionals

from ALASKA USA

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information

Law Crossing offers an outstanding pool of professionals. We
      are happy to partner with them to fill vacancies in our law
      firm.

They have a great layout

from FLORIDA

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information

Comments about LawCrossing:

There is no doubt in my mind that LawCrossing is the best legal
          job board I have ever used. They have a great layout, and it is
          so simple and user-friendly, with great search features as
          well.

They are good

from CALIFORNIA

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information

Comments about LawCrossing:

They are good, smart people who put the needs of their customers first. In our experience, they listened to our requirements first and then tried to follow through as best as possible. One couldn't ask for more.

LawCrossing Concierge is a full recruitment service

Comments about LawCrossing:

They have a smart team of career counselors who can improve your resume, apply for openings on your behalf and even help you prepare for an interview. LawCrossing Concierge is a full recruitment service.

They provide great career counseling advice

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information

Comments about LawCrossing:

They provide great career counseling advice. I used their service to help me apply for a better job and so far, they've got me four interviews and one job offer. I am continuing the search.

They have a very good search engine

Comments about LawCrossing:

They have a very good search engine and you can get job alerts about any new vacancies that get posted on the website to keep you updated.

I think LawCrossing is a world-class job search site

Comments about LawCrossing:

I think LawCrossing is a world-class job search site, and have some of the most amazing individuals working on their team. Their team of professionals will help you out in any manner they can.

I Found a job

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information

Comments about LawCrossing:

I have tried numerous job hunting websites before I signed up with LawCrossing. I didn't expect much from them in the beginning, but their staff members were very professional and gave me a lot of information. I found a job within months of joining them.

Great Job

About Me Graduate

Pros

• Easy to Read Information
                      • Low Interest Rates

Comments about LawCrossing:

There aren't many recruitment services that have such a stellar track record at delivering high-quality services. LawCrossing has been working in partnership with our firm for years, and know how to deliver a great job.

Great Results!

from New York

Comments about LawCrossing:

These guys are doing an amazing job. Their listings get updated regularly and I have seen much better results using this site compared to some of the other legal job search websites that I had tried previously.