4.8
Other Job Websites:
LawCrossing

LawCrossing

4.8

Excellent Legal Career Search Site!

Love Law Crossing's legal job search site. After months of trying to get connected to as as many legal assistant jobs as possible, I finally found the perfect job through this site. I'm surprised by negative reviews because I found this service to be extremely helpful. I did have to go through a series of background and criminal search checks for my new position, but that is expected when working in the legal field. If you're a recent grad, legal crossing is a great place to start looking.

Don't expect much.

Lawcrossing may have been a valued service long ago, but now, given the advent of free job boards, they maintain little meaning anymore.

They raised their prices since the last...Read complete review

They raised their prices since the last time I had looked for a position. I thought to take the 3 month and enjoy the discount.

During the use of the website, I began to notice that my saved search was producing many job entires that didin't exist. For example, HP must've listed a job somewhere without specifying the location. Law Crossing posted it as an available job in every town and city in my state. Ironically, HP doesn't have an office even remotely located to where I conducted the search. I sent Lawcrossing an email about this. They of course blame my search. Perhaps I'm wrong, but given that we have technology, they could've figured out that HP didn't have an office in every town in the state I live in.

Following my email, and no fix, the next thing I noticed was that I received no postings for over a week. It was obvious that Lawcrossing tech people tightened their filters. Then it seemingly went back to normal, all of this on its own.

I think that something you pay for should return proper meaningful results. That's not too much to ask. Further, I note that less than 1% of the jobs I viewed were unique. The overwhelming majority of their postings are already listed on Indeed.com making the lawcrossing service even less valuable.

Then came the final death knell. I called them to cancel. Seems they won't cancel your subscription until whatever you've paid in advance is terminated. Therefore, I have now 3 months to go on a subscription that is useless and they won't refund or prorate your money.

I will stick to free services and avoid law crossing. In my opinion, they have poor customer relations and are not worth the money spent.

Great Results!

from New York

Comments about LawCrossing:

These guys are doing an amazing job. Their listings get updated regularly and I have seen much better results using this site compared to some of the other legal job search websites that I had tried previously.

Hopeful!

from Florida

Comments about LawCrossing:

I have been in the legal profession for 12 years and stayed at the same firm. I had to move to California and needed to switch jobs. I updated my resume and applied to hundreds of jobs without success. Then I found LawCrossing and created a profile with them. I used their service to facelift my resume and started applying to the job postings on the site. I've had some luck and gone for a few interviews but no offers yet. I'm going to keep my head up and stay positive. Hopefully, something good will turn up soon.

Brilliant Career Counsellors!

from New York

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing Concierge is a top class job search service with brilliant career counselors. They delivered the results for me and helped me find a much better position at a new law firm. I really appreciate your work guys.

Good one!

from 73344

Comments about LawCrossing:

I got my first job as an intern through LawCrossing. Now I am trying to find a better position and have listed my résumé again. Hopefully, LawCrossing will be able to find me a better position with higher pay.

Good Website

from Newyork

Comments about LawCrossing:

Jobs posted through this site get a decent number of applications and the tools are easy to use. It is a good website.

Wide range of Jobs

from Newyork, NY

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing has a wide range of jobs in the legal profession with diverse skill requirements for different industries. I worked for a law firm and found a job in a tech company as their in-house legal aid through this site.

Good Service

from Dallas, Texas

Comments about LawCrossing:

I received a job offer from a firm I applied at. I am not sure if I will take it yet, but I did want to leave a positive review of my experience with LawCrossing. This is a good service.

Very Helpful!

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about LawCrossing:

LawCrossing gave my career the much needed boost I have searched for. I highly recommend LawCrossing's services and would use them again in the future.

Very Happy

from Pasadena

Comments about LawCrossing:

I had high expectations from LawCrossing, but what transpired was way more than what I had even expected. The whole process was brilliantly managed and I had a couple of interviews within a week. I secured a job in one of them and am really happy with the time I spent here.

Great!

from California, Los Angeles

Comments about LawCrossing:

I would have liked if their webpage was a bit simpler, but I do like it the way it is. All in all, LawCrossing has been a really positive influence.