4.8
Other Job Websites:
JobisJob.co.uk

Summary

JobisJob is a search engine for job offers. Simply type a couple of keywords and the area where you’re looking for work into the “what”/”where” boxes to begin your job search. As we collect offers from employment websites all over the net, you can be sure that you’ll be guaranteed an extremely wide selection to choose from.

You can also save jobs as alerts, or use our “my network” tool (used in conjunction with LinkedIn and Facebook) to explore the power of your online networks when it comes to finding work.

JobisJob operates in 22 different countries worldwide, and our services are completely free.

Happy job hunting!

JobisJob.co.uk

4.8

Relevant and up to date

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

This job site gives the most relevant results of any I've used. The email alerts are up to date with the latest vacancies, and are a really useful and easy to use click-through resource. I would recommend it to anyone as the first port of call in a job search.

Nice tool

Pros

Cons

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

Great tool for a job search. There are numerous job postings and the search tool makes it easy to specify job searches to your location. Overall I’m very pleased with this website. It’s clear and easy to use. I’ve even recommended it to friends. I actually got an email from one of the jobs that I applied to so hopefully will be going on an interview soon!

I really like this website

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

JobisJob has many job offers available. For example I searched for Programmer and the site came up with more than 9,000 vacancies. What I liked is that on the results page, they have a top locations widget that shows you which cities are hiring. I’ve never seen that before so I think it’s great!

This site is good

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

The site is very thorough compared to other job sites that I’ve been to. On the main page you can see top locations which I think is a nice touch; it automatically makes you aware of which cities are good cities to search for jobs. Good thing is I found a lot in my city so I hoping I can find a job close to where I live.

GREAT JOB SITE!

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

The JobisJob site is clean and easy to navigate. I like that I can specify the search to my location. The map tool is a great addition because it is easy to see where companies are hiring. I’m also seeing the job titles that I think fits best with my profile.

Learned a lot about my options

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

Searching for jobs with this job site was very simple. It was easy to browse through employment listings. I really liked the jobs by sector page where a small description is given of each job sector. This is especially good for university students like me interested in learning about a lot of different career paths.

I really liked this website

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

I’ll definitely be back to this site! Easy to use, clear and precise. What is really helpful is the trends tool, it’s the first time I've seen something like that and it’s good to check out who’s hiring and especially salaries. In my opinion, one of the best job sites i've tried.

Great Job site!!

Comments about JobisJob.co.uk:

I love this easy way for searching a job!! Quick and easy... I will definitely keep coming back and hopefully find my dream job soon. I really love the area where I can research the companies who are hiring and the salaries. Good to know. They seem to have a large variety of job postings and a lot of useful information. Great job jobisjob.