Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Eye Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System

L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System

Pros

Cons

L'Oreal Youth Code is great for sensitive skin

I purchased the starter kit because it was on sale and it had a rebate so it gave me a great opportunity to try it. I am always skeptical of these high priced products as they sometime irritate my sensitive skin but this did not. It immediately went into my skin and made it feel light and youthful. It has a nice scent also that isn't overpowering. I really like the eye cream and the metal applicator. It makes my skin feel tingly and it helps with the puffiness I have in the morning. I do think that the dark circles under my eyes has lightened since I have been using Youth Code. I usually have to use a toner on my skin after cleaning my face but since using Youth Code, I no longer need the toner at all. I have completely removed it from my cleaning regimine. The only thing I don't like about this product is that the containers are way too small. They don't have enough of the product in them to use them for a whole month. I would have liked to have seen a larger bottle of the day cream as mine is almost empty after only 2 1/2 weeks. Other than that, I absolutely love the way it makes my facial skin feel.

Youth Code Serum is an average quality anti-aging serum.

This review is for the L'Oreal Youth Code Anti-Aging Serum.

I'd like to begin by saying my usual serum is Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Serum. I found L'Oreal Youth Code Anti-Aging Serum to be a little less effective than the Olay serum I am used to. It does not leave your skin feeling quite as soft but does leave it feeling better than you did before you put it on. This scent is decent. The texture is a bit thinner but spreads more evenly that way. You do get a lot more for the same price as the bottle is much larger. I am not sure if using this product with the other products in this line may have better results but the serum alone with other brand moisturizer was, in my opinion, simply average.

As skin types are different from person to person, it is good enough that I would recommend trying it for yourself.

Absorption
Does not feel as well absorbed as others like Olay.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Never had any clogged pores from it.

A medium level of effectiveness is what I experienced. Better than not using a regimen but not as effective as other brands.

I was impressed when my eyes lost a few pounds of puffiness!!

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

I am 6 days from 40 years old and with L'Oreal Youth Code, I feel more like 6 years from 40!!!! Amazingly accurate advertising says this skeptic!!

Absorption
I can feel it absorbing and working simotaneously

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've very large pores but still no clogging involved

My eyes are no longer black and the onset of wrinkles have been eradicated

Loreal Youth Code Starter Kit

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

I have been a fan of the Loreal Youth Code product line for a while now. This system was my first purchase from the line, and I really like it. I have purchased more kits since then and have also tried some other Youth Code products that have had good results as well. I will say that I have a hard time sticking to the regimen, but I can definitely tell a difference in my skin when I use it like I'm supposed to. The lotion doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like a lot of them do. My skin is usually very dry, but this system leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. The small jar doesn't seem to last very long, but I think they offer a full sized jar as well. Overall, this is my favorite skincare regimen that I have tried thus far.

Absorption
doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. absorbs well.

Great lotion!

from Morton, PA

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

I have been using the L'Oreal Youth Code lotion for a few months now and I am glad that I switched. I like the consistency of the lotion as it is very creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and luxurious (especially for the price!). I can see a difference in the overall hydration of my skin as well as the smoothness of my skin. I can't comment on wrinkle reduction as I don't have many at this time but I am hoping it is fighting those signs of aging and I won't ever see them! I like that there is SPF in the lotion which helps block the UV rays from damaging my skin and I don't have to remember to put on a separate sun block everyday. i would definitely recommend this product.

Great product from L'Oreal

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

L'Oreal Youth Code is an amazing product. I purchased the L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter Kit and I am pleased with the quality thus far. The products are a nice trial size that is just perfect for travel. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way so don't let the small size fool you. I like the texture and the absorption of this product. I haven't used it for long enough to tell if it is indeed an anti aging powerhouse! I hope that it is!
So far it is a great product at a great value. And I would reccommend everyone give it a try.

Cute idea, convenient kit

from Portland, OR

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

To be honest I bought this L'Oreal Youth starter kit as a preventative action for my future aging/skin concerns. I like how the starter kit has the lotion, eye cream, and day and night cream. It gives a good chance to test the products and see if you like them all or just one. I do notice I have softer skin but I have yet to see if I truly gained results. If you use daily I'm pretty sure you can help preserve your skin and age at a less quickly. But the trio in this starter is a great starting place. The fragrance is mild but it is pleasant. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. If you have oily skin I would say only use a very light amount in the recommended areas or the area you want to focus on preserving.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love this product and it is a great value for the price!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

I love this product, it is the main anti-aging product I use. I use the eye cream, day cream, night cream and the serum. I started seeing results in the first week. In addition, the quality is of the higher price products.

Absorption
The absorption is great, rubs in right away.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I see no signs of this product clogging my pores.

This product is great, I saw an improvement in the very first week.

Must Have beauty product

I really Loved this product

Absorption
This is a great mositurizer! Soaks in right away, doesnt leave skin greasy. Love the way my skin feels soft

Because of too much tanning I started having small lines on my forehead which are visibly reduced now. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is wonderful for anyone worried about aging.

from Charleston, SC

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

As someone who has normal/oily skin, I was a little apprehensive to try this product. But, I'm really glad I did. It is not greasy at all, and that is wonderful for me. And, after only using it for a couple of weeks, I've already seen improvements in my skin condition. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone worried about aging effecting their skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best "Wrinkle" cream for the younger generation!

from Saint Stephen, SC

Comments about L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System:

This is the best "wrinkle" fighting product I've ever used!!! I used for 3 days and started seeing results. I didn't have major issues but just a few laugh lines and crows feet to deal with but the fact that this product took them away immediately was amazing!!! I will shout this from the roof tops!! Thank you Youth Code!

Absorption
No greasy feeling at all. Absorbed and left moisturized!

Zero clogging!!

Top notch! I've tried them all! Youth Code is definitely what I'm sticking with!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Youth Code Serum is an average quality anti-aging serum.

from Hanover, PA

Absorption
Does not feel as well absorbed as others like Olay.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Never had any clogged pores from it.