3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

My Eyes Have Never Been So Happy!

I received a sample of Micro-Pulse and when I did all I could think was, "oh good 'another' eye cream". I didn't use it for over a week. WHen I finally used it I was pleasantly surprised about how it made my eyes feel. It actually made them feel energized and refreshed. I really didn't have that many lines around my eyes or bags under them, but I did notice how much brighter my eyes looked after using it for several days. I am horrible about remember ing to use products like I should, or consistently. So much on and off use that i never really get the full effect like I could or should. But tiwth this product I just love using it and I remember it all the tiem. I looked forward to using it. It really has made a difference in how my eyes look. Several friends hav noticed that i don't look as tired as I usually do, but the best is that my husband has noticed how well the Micro-Pulse has worked. He said that it is like looking in my eyes 10 years agao. That's all I needed!! I'm sold!

L'Oreal Collagen Mirco-Pulse did not pulsate me into action!

I love being a BzzAgent, for many reasons. I get the chance to try out new products early, pass my word of mouth around. Mainly I've been a happy camper. I was oh so looking forward to trying out*** L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System.*** Not that I really need it (O.K. maybe I'm getting those crows feet from laughing to much, there I said it.) The concept of, Step 1~Anti-wrinkle + dark circle cream, Step 2~Anti-bag + puffiness micro-pulse massage, sounded new and interesting.

I am starting to get those little lines by my eyes, I will say from laughing, smiling a whole lot. That doesn't bother me, I personally do not have that much baggage under my eyes unless I sleep on my face, or stay up until 4:30am.

L'Oreal is a well-known Company, really had high hopes, the concept being new, different. A massaging action for under the eyes with Anti~wrinkle + dark circle cream. Sparked my interest in giving it a go. Felt different under the eyes the pulsating, vibrating feeling. That was just new and different to me. ***L'Oreal Collagen ****Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System*** did feel nice, just didn't notice any difference.

The cream didn't seem to penetrate or absorb into my skin, just moved around as I could still see it. Not clumpy, also not rubbing in like I would expect it to. Like you would any cream or lotion massaging into your skin, appeared to just stay on top of my skin. I thought that was kind of weird, especially with this system.

Personally I think*** L'Oreal ***has a great idea here with ***Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System***, just feel the system needs some tweeking.

***L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction System*** states you will see visible results. Total Eye Correction System helps reduce wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.

**Immediately **~ Crow's feet appear smoother. Eye bags appear reduced.

**In 4 weeks** ~ Crow's feet appear reduced. Dark circles appear minimized. Eye bags appear visibly diminished.

The outside package states a lot of cautions: About the battery and do not use if's. Let me see if I can read them without breaking out the magnifying glass. (Nope, time to pull out the ehm...shhhhh.)

In case you are curious;

**BATTERY CAUTIONS: **~Do not short circuit the battery or expose it to fire. ~Do not replace the battery or recharge it.

**DISPOSAL:** ~Please recycle battery in areas with recycling programs. Contact your local government for information on the recycling of batteries. Follow the instructions below to separate battery from product and battery may be disposed of in household trash.

Oh you know I gave it my best shot, if try and read the rest with this fancy dandy magnifying glass. Well I'll be sitting here all day. Listed are more cautions and the ingredients I can not even begin to pronounce.

**My View:  **For the time being I would save my money on*** L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Total Eye Correction ****System***, until the make some changes and improvements.

Like at home Botox!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I am very self conscious about wrinkles around my eyes as I get older so I love trying new eye creams and treatments. I am 23 years old so I feel it's important to start taking steps to prevent wrinkles from forming! I saw this L'oreal Collagen Micro pulse eye filler in the store and had to try it! I have been using this eye filler for about a week now and have loved it so far! I really like the smooth consistency of the cream it goes on smooth and absorbs quickly and doesn't make me feel sticky or greasy and doesn't cause my skin to break out. The best part of this eye roller is the pulser! It lightly pulses while you apply the cream and it really helps the cream penetrate deeper into my skin. Although I have only been using this eye filler for a week I already noticed results within a few days. I have noticed under my eyes is looking a lot smoother so I will definitely repurchase this and use it as part of my usual skin care routine!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not worth time and pain it causes

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

This item is a hassle to use. I was very surprised of the quality of this product as L'Oreal usually has quality products. I have sensitive skin under my eyes and using this product actually hurts when I tried to use it. It made my under eye area very red and irritated. The top part of the pulsating ball would fall off all of the time. Do not waste your money on this product, it is poorly made and very irritating on the sensitive skin below the eye.

Absorption
I really could not tell if this product absorbs well, the skin under my eye became very red and irritated so I had to wipe off the product soon after applying.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don't believe this product would cause pores to clog as it is mostly used for under the eye, which pores are minimal.

I do not believe this product works well at all, the pulsating ball does not stay on well and it is very harsh on the skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin at all.

Not worth the price

from Liberty, KY

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

While it worked satisfactory for a few hours after each application, that's about it. It had no lasting effects and would have to be re-applied repeatedly throughout the day. That would mean that makeup would have to be taken off and then re-applied after this product dried. It was a pain to use and not something I would ever buy or use again.

Absorption
As stated above, it works, but only temporarily and not even for an entire day (or even 12 hours). If you work, be prepared to reapply this product at lunch time and maybe even again when you leave work if you plan on going anywhere afterwards. If you try to use it over your makeup you will end up with a complete mess.

Doesn't Clog Pores
There are barely any visible pores near my eyes, so whether this product clogs them or not I couldn't tell for sure. I never got it on other parts of my face to verify if it clogged them or not.

While it does work, it's not lasting. Doesn't even last more than a few hours.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Just buy better eye moisturizer or a better vibrator.

from Framingham, MA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

All this really does is moisturize your under eye area. The vibration effect is a gimmick. It used to be double the price and it was a total ripoff then. Now it's just an affordable vibrator with a moisturizer chaser.

Absorption
Not if you use the metal tip, but works well if you use your finger.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Didn't see any ill effects. Then again I never break out under my eye. so I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes.

It's a gimmick. You could just buy a better eye cream and use your finger. When it comes down to it, it just makes you think that a bit of vibration will help do something, but just buy eye moisturizer or a small bullet vibe and save yourself the hassle.

great product!

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I was looking for something to help with the puffiness under my eyes and the wrinkles around my eyes from laughing. I found L'Oreal's Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler at Target. It was reasonably priced compared to similar products. It is simple to use and I saw results after 4 days. It only takes a few minutes to apply. It glides on gently and leaves no redness. I think it's a great product.

Absorption
Your skin will just soak it right up! It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue behind. There is no greasy feeling after using the product.It leaves the skin supple yet firm . It reduces the puffiness fast.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not noticed it clogging any pores.

I was surprised that I saw results after about 4 days. I am satisfied with how well the product worked.

This system works!

from Nobleboro, ME

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I received this product through a Bzzagent campaign.  I was a little skeptical about this Micro-Pulse system before I tried it.  I usually have puffy dark circles under my eyes, which has been increased since having a baby 6 months ago.  Sleep is rare in my life!  So, a few days after using this system, I really did notice my under-eye wrinkles and bags had decreased slightly.  I have been using this product in the mornings for a little over a month I believe, and I do notice a difference in even the dark circles.  People I speak with talk about how refreshed I look, even though I have a baby and don't get much sleep.  I think I owe it to L'Oreal!One drawback (which may not even seem like a drawback to some people) is that it does take about a minute to apply and go through the steps if you follow the directions and do it properly.  To some, this may be like nothing.  But to a busy mom like me, every second is precious!I would definitely recommend this product

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Gentle pulsing action is soothing...eye cream has a weird tingle

from Oswego, IL

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I had the opportunity to try this product as part of a recent BzzAgent campaign.  I received a full size product from them for my participation in the campaign.

I have to admit, that I spent a few minutes the first time I used it tearing apart my bathroom while looking for step #1, the eye cream (thinking all the while that my husband commandeered it for his own use).  I felt pretty silly when I realized the two compartments in the box didn't mean there were two separate items included-they were simply connected together in what was actually a clever little design.

I've been more troubled by dark circles over the past few years, so I was excited about trying an eye-specific product.  I have very light fine lines, thankfully my mom lectured me regularly about sunscreen!  Additionally, I often have puffy under eyes in the mornings.

While I don't think I've been using the product long enough to see a significant change in the dark circles, there is noticeable improvement with the puffiness and lines.  I enjoy the pulsing massage and feel it's gentle enough for regular use around the eye.  The cream does have a weird, not necessarily unpleasant tingle when first applying it.

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'd purchase another one of these in the future, although it has potential to join my arsenal of beauty products.

Too much hassle :0(

from DAVIE, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I don't like this product very much, it's too much hassle to apply and to top it off the pulser has fallen apart various times even when I'm not using it. First you have to apply the cream to the lower eyelid with the applicator, second you have to use the pulser to apply it to you eyes.  First, you apply the pulser on the center part of the lower lid, then work inward, then outward.  After this you would have to slide the pulser from the inner eye to the external eye to cover the area of crow's feet, always in an outward motion.  Hopefully, you are lucky and the pulser doesn't fall apart like mine did, it's a flimsy piece of plastic that just popped open and the piece that makes the pulser turn on and off just came out. I thought that I had hit it or something but no, becasue it has happened other times when I'm not using it.  I was disappointed with this product specially since L'oreal is a very trusted brand.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Don't neglect your eye area

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I am a tiger about fighting age and wrinkles, but for some reason I kind of slacked off around my eyes. I must be honest and note that I have had a blepharoplasty in the past, but you must be vigilant not matter what you have done. I saw this product advertised and thought that it sounded good and I would try it as I have liked many of the L'Oreal products that I have used. Boy, was I impressed. It is very easy and very soothing to use and with consistent use, you will see a difference. In fact, i didn't realize that I had so many problems around my eyes until I started using this product and after a couple of weeks my eye area started to look a little bit better. I continued to use it and continued to notice improvement. It hydrates your eye area very well and that is definitely one of its plus points, plus it appears to be quickly absorbed by the skin so it does not sit on top and create a sheen. The price is very good compared to other products in the eye treatment category, but again I pay for results more than anything else and would be willing to pay more for better results, but I can get them with this product at a reasonable price. As with most anti-aging products, you must use them faithfully, every night, to get good results, but you will get those results from this product.

I have moved on to an Olay eye product

L'Oreal Collagen Micro-pulse total eye cream -Fantastic

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye Filler:

I was able to try the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye cream through bzz agent .

I really like it and think it works well . I liked it so much I did a video review for it . I will put that link in the comments since I cant do it here .

Anyway, I liked that it did not bother my eyes and I really love the pulse applicator . I have noticed significant brightening of my under eye , so much so I could see a deference and never knew I had such dark circles their .

I have been using it for a few weeks and I really think is a good eye cream it is a bit pricey but you are getting that wonderful little Micro pulser that helps a lot in making eyes less puffy or baggy .

I did not experience any side effects or any other unpleasant problems while using it .

I chose to use this product as a nighttime eye-cream because I did notice that if the eye cream mixes in any way with a day cream it tends to pill as you rub it in ,so its best to put it on and than wait until its totally dry before applying a night cream and than you want to stay away from that area or it will pill up and flake off .

Bottom line is I got great results from using it and will continue to buy and recommend it .

Thanks for reading my review and if you would like to know more check out my video review .