3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

L'Oreal Collagen Filler really works!

I have been using L'Oreal Collagen Filler for over a year.  I started with areas around my eyes but expanded it's use to "smile" lines and forehead wrinkles.  I am not ready to pop for injections and such.  I have found this product to gradually smooth and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on my face.  I use it every morning and would not leave home without it.  I look younger but also more awake rather than that tired look that comes with age.  This is a reasonable priced product compared to others on the market and available at the grocery store as well as places like Wal-Mart.  frequently you can find coupons for this in the paper, saving a bit more money.  It is easy to use and in a short period of time you will begin to see results.  I was very skeptical at first and now swear by this and tell every woman I talk to about this.  L'Oreal makes a very solid line of anti-aging products and have not found a bad one yet.

Gave no results.

I bought this knowing that it would probably be something that I would have to use everyday and that it would provide a temporary solution for all of problems that I have with fine lines and wrinkles that are around my eyes. I figured that it would work well for that day and make it seem like they were not there or more filled in and that I would have to keep reapplying it, and I was okay with that. I was so disappointed with this when I did get it and try it out. I gave it about a month before I just stopped using it because it did absolutely nothing for me. It did not even make one small like look more filled in, nothing looked any different and all of the lines and wrinkles seemed even more noticeable after I used it. It absorbs into your skin very fast and it kind of tingled on my face and gave it a weird sensation. It did not cause any reactions which was nice, but ultimately it did nothing for my face, not even moisturize it, so I will not be using this product again.

Gave no results.

from Elko, Nevada

don't waste your money

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

I decided to try L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment when I started noticing little crows feet around my eyes.

I wasn't expecting a miracle because I know its just a cream but i did not notice any sort of difference even after using the whole tube... which lasted about a month.

I applied the cream to my crow's feet every morning and night before i put on my face lotion. It did keep my skin hydrated but not any different than other eye lotions I have used.

The consistency of the eye treatment is kind of thick, but it's smooth and velvety to the touch so it does feel nice going on and it absorbs easily into the skin. When i applied it after my face lotion it kind of balled up and created flakes on my skin, so I started applying it before my face lotion and even let it absorb into my skin for a couple minutes before applying lotion and i did not notice any flakes.

Overall I would not waste my money on this product again.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This cream is great in dry winter weather.

from Sparks, NV

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

I love the way this cream makes my skin feel. I also use the collage cream on my face and the skin does not feel tight or greasy. It makes for an easy way to apply foundation without it caking. Eye shadow goes on smoother than ever.

Absorption
Very good absorption. You don't need to use a lot of it either.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not had any problems with pore clogging at all.

I am very pleased with this cream.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

this stuff works love it non greasy

from Hot Springs, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

this stuff totally works love it ! this is  a great antiwrinkle cream this is non greasy and feels great on the skin and I feel personally it works with minium smell this is fast absorbing and wonderful feeling to the skin i really like this one alot it offers a great package as well being in a tube.

Loreal collegen plump/ line reducer did very little help

from Keller, VA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

Loreal's collegen plump/ line reducer is not that great.  I did not find the effects of this product very helpful.  It does very little in reducing the apperance of fine lines.  I was hopeing it would be simillar products I have tried in the past, by other companys.  There are other good products by loreal, but this is just not one of them in my oppinion.  I  am twenty eight years old and most people guess me to be about nineteen, so it is not like I have a great deal of fine lines to be conserned of, howerever, I would like to prolong the apperance of as many lines/wrinkles for as long as I can.  I would contribute my apperance largely to other products, and the fact that mother nature must love me. or so I have been told anyway!  I will still continue to use this product until the tube is empty, i am just not one to waste.  I also use Cluadia Stevens Quick Fix Eye Mix that I found at Sallys Beauty Supply.  I find this product to work much better.

Necessary beauty product

from Newman, CA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

Hi. I am writing a review about Loreal Collagen Filler. I first was given this product by my sister about three years ago. I used it to the last drop! This product really fills in the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes! I use it night and day! I put it on before I apply my makeup, and in the evening as part of my regular routine. I like this product so much that my husband bought me five large tubes! It is relatively inexpensive and I think it makes a difference. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!

L'Oreal Collagen Filler actually seems to fill in fine lines.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

I went to a dermatologist in college (I just celebrated my 37th birthday), and he said that I should start using the anti-aging products before I started to get wrinkles.  He said that once you get the wrinkles it is too late unless you have surgical procedures.  So in my early 20's, I started using a daily moisturizer and tried different wrinkle and anti-aging creams.  L'Oreal Collagen Filler is so far the best product that I have found to get rid of the lines around my eyes.  Although I don't think that this product treats the actual wrinkle, it definitely plumps the lines and gives the appearance of much smoother skin.  Not sure how it would do on deeper lines, but for the fine lines that I have, it is fabulous.  I also have very sensitive skin and this product has never cause any irritation.  I am also a contact wearer and use this product near my eyes, and I have never had any issue with my eyes.  I always recommend this product to my friends.  There are always coupons too!

Loreal wrinkle de-crease is VERY smooth

from Dallas, TX

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

I'm always skepitcal to spend good money on things that should seem so basic. I know the Loreal brand is good, but should i spend the extra dough for something like moisturizer? My step mother had a tendancy to buy several items at 1 time (buying 6 lotions because it was a deal) Well this time i profited from it. She bought several Loreal de crease's so i in turn got to try it for free. Now i know to spend the extra money because this is an awesome product. Its very smooth, and lightweight. I've only used it two nights so far, and i'm already adicted!!

Collagen Filler, this product fills in lines and wrinkles well

from Spring Hill, FL

Amazing product!

L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler

This product does what it says. It helps fill in lines and wrinkles and smooths out the skin. It has a narrow tip for getting into the wrinkles well. Gently pat the cream into skin after applying. The skin will tighten and close the wrinkle. I recommend this product highly.

l'oreal collagen filler will lighten the wrinkle just try it.

from West Monroe, LA

Comments about L'Oreal Collagen Filler Eye Treatment:

L;oreal collagen filler is a great way to make yourself fill younger and look great. I am a working fast pace mom of three. I looked in the mirror one morning and relized i looked older than i was and needed help so I gave it a try. It is wonder full, I use it twice a day morning and night. For women with sensitive skin, when I started using the collagen filler it did live my skin red. I also got a cool tingling filling were it was placed. After a few days of the use the reddiness went away. I feel that if you give the product a try that you will be extremly pleased.