View more cell phones

LG600PPKIT
LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone

LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone

LG 600G Very reliable service with clear sound

*LG 600G cell phone is Great! I had been using a Motorola V170 and hated it. The LG 600G was on special with Tracfone Wireless. I purchased this phone for my husband who works out of town quite a bit. He has called me from a valley in the Allegheny mountains and I could hear him as clearly as if he were right beside me! He has had no dropped calls or trouble hearing other people. The phone came with a double minutes plan. (Purchase 60 minutes and get 120 minutes for the life of the phone!) The phone and calling plan were 49.99. This is the cost of a double minutes calling card with Tracfone. The phone came with the package and is the best cell phone I have ever used. Navigation of the features on the phone is easy and trouble free. This is a great phone for someone who wants a cell phone without a contract but does not want to settle for a basic call only phone. The LG 600G has a camera and is Bluetooth enabled. It also features a speakerphone. I have ordered one for myself also, even though my phone is only 3 months old.* *My husband, who used to say he hated cell phones, loves this phone and takes it with him everywhere. *

Loved it at first..

My husband and I each got one of these Lg Lotus cell phones for free through Sprint, with a contract renewal. At first we thought these phones were really cool but then we started having problems. I don't even remember what they were because it was a year ago, but Sprint fixed them and my husband even had to get a new phone. I had to get a new signal sent to mine or something. The phones were good for the rest of the year up until now. My phone just recently started shutting off or restarting itself when I press any button. So then I have to wait until it comes back on and picks up service to make my call or check my email. I feel ridiculous when everyone around me is walking around with their iPhones and Blackberries. You definitely get what you pay for with this cell phone. [And I really hope no one ever actually pays money for one!] All in all it's ok, it has all the features you'd need. Email, texting, Sprint Tv, internet, a few good apps. But you're better off waiting until a better phone becomes free or just paying a small price for a good phone.

A lot of the complaints I read on here about this are not true. This phone comes in three colors. Black, purple and red. And you can use ANY email, it does not have to be gmail or microsoft outlook express. I have my Comcast, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL emails all hooked up to my phone.

I Love my LG Lotus

from Eugene, OR

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

The Sprint LG Lotus is a great little phone if you're like me, and don't like needing to mess with overstuffed smartphone just to make a call or send a message.  It's a flip phone with a full keyboard, making it a breeze to send texts, and has nice little features such as a full color screen that you can customize with your own pictures.  Like most cell phones, it also has a music player, camera and video camera function, all of which are decent, if not amazing, and allows you to store images and music downloaded from a computer or the internet.   The appeal of the phone is really in its simplicity and ease of use--it's not quite a bare-bones model, just free from a lot of uneccesary items.  It's very small, too, basically a 3"x4" flat rectangle when not in use, and stows away handily in pockets and bags.  I wouldn't get it if you want to use the phone for games or websurfing, but for easy calling and texting in a sleek, simple package, the LG Lotus is the way to go.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Lg Lotus is a great phone in purple

from Owings Mills, MD

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I renewed my contract in January 2010 for 2 more years. After looking at all my options for new phones, I went with the LG lotus. My first reason for choosing it was the vibrant purple color. (I love purple). Second, it was no cost to me if I renewed my plan for 2 years. I like the flip-phone style because it forms more to the face than a non-flip style. It has a nice size screen and I can text easily with the QWERTY keyboard. I have long fingernails and some keyboards do not allow for this. The keyboard is also backlit, which is nice at nighttime. It has the normal features of a regular phone, calendar, alarm, pay phone bill directly to account from phone. It also  has a reliabe GPS with maps in 3D and text to speech. The Lotus has a large phone book with 500 names which can hold multiple numbers per name. The battery life is adequate. The volume level of the person I am talking to is so good, I have to turn the level down. This i one of the best phones I have had.

Have had the phone for over 2 years. Only replacing it b/c i want an android.

Voice Quality
Calls are always clear

Battery Life
Never replaced the battery.

Been droppeda few times. still works.

One of the easier phones i have used

Clam shell, purple

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Cute, Fun, easy to use

from Hammond, IN

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I got this phone about 2 weeks ago, and I have to say I am quite impressed. I have learned to love texting thanks to the easy to use QWERTY keyboard. I love the mp3 player while I'm out walking. The battery life is pretty good, could be a bit longer, when using extras like the camera or mp3 player it does use battery faster.

Only real problem I have had so far is the camera in it, it has a problem with taking pictures of a moving image. I have a 10 months old grandson I adore taking pictures of and showing off on my phone, but the only time he is still is when he's sleeping, so a lot of his pictures come out really blurry, they were much clearer on my old phone.

For the price though it's a neat little phone to have. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

perfect

from West Salem, WI

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I love my LG Lotus cell phone. It has a quirky key pad that is really handy. I can text faster and more accurate with it. The fold feature is my favorite because it stops me from accidently activating any unwanted buttons. The screen is big and easy to read. The pictures are larger too.

My LG Lotus looks great!

from Vienna, OH

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I love my LG Lotus from Sprint. What attracted me to it was the way it looked at first, it's purple with engraved flowers! And then I opened it and seen that it has a full qwerty keyboard for texting and online use. It's easy to navigate and get to where I need to be on my phone whether it's text messages, applications or online.

When I open it up, I have an application that has the current temperature of my area which I can change to my horoscope, stock prices, sports and news and easily connect to the internet and get live feeds.

I only have three complaints about it and I'm sure this isn't the only phone that has this problem, but when I want to go online to any website, I can only get half of a page, would be alot better if I could get a scroll bar on the bottom to move the page from side to side.

On occasion, it freezes up and the battery has to be removed and the phone restarted.

It connects to my computer, I can upload music for the mp3 player and download pictures but there is a driver out there somewhere that I can never seem to download onto my computer. I gave up on that for now.

My Lotus Elite Phone

from Prescott Valley, AZ

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I really love my LG phone... Its portable and easy to use. And it has a pretty good camera with it... I wish that there were more cases available for it but other wise its a good phone and you can do pretty much what you need to do from the front of the phone.

good phone but not great

from Duncanville, TX

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I get compliments all the time on my phone because it looks different. It is cute, but it definitely isn't a smart phone. I've noticed that the paint on the keyboard scratches off pretty easily even though I've only had the phone for a couple months.

LG Lotus Elite 610

from Lake Elsinore, CA

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I own this phone and also had the previous model.  I am not heavily into texting, prefer email etc..  But this phone has a lot of features, I like the camera, the storage capabilities are great and the phone is stylish and I like very much that it is a flip phone and the main screen is protected.  I have room to store 600 phone numbers with associated information.  Of course it is bluetooth enabled and has GPS capabilities as well.  This is a great all around phone, the sound is good, it does not drop calls, the pictures are clear -- truly, unless you are really a technogeek this is a great choice in phone!  I use my phone basically for phone calls, pictures and a little texting.  My phone is red and the numbers are in orange (poor choice) and they are a little hard to see, but easy to know where the number are anyway.  The qwerty keyboard is a plus for texting.

LG Lotus Cell Phone is a great hybrid cell phone!

from Wilmore, KY

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

I'm calling LG's Lotus Cell Phone a great hybrid cell phone because it has the QWERTY keyboard, but offers the convenience of a flip-phone (no "butt dialing"), and it has simple functions to surf the web and use GPS.  I have the metal body red Lotus phone.  It has a beautiful swirly design on it, but if you drop it, it scratches easily.  Some great features include its MP3 capability and the nice removable SD storage card which allows for easy picture sharing.  The phone also is a thin, folding design and not as bulky as the iphone in their large protective cases.  I have Sprint as my carrier, and I do not often drop calls, even in most of the rural areas I visit.  I have only had clear reception with this cell phone.  With the QWERTY keyboard, this phone is GREAT for texting!  The keyboard is wide enough for ergonomically correct texting.  Oh, and the camera...it has 3.1 megapixels which is GREAT for a phone!

The Lotus is a great phone

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about LG - Lotus LX600 Cell Phone:

The Lotus is a great phone. I love the looks, the technology, and the durability.

This is the cutest phone I have ever had. I wanted a flip phone (clam shell - don't want to butt dial anyone) that also had a full keyboard. That can be hard to find. This phone was perfect. Even a year later, I get lots of complements on it from men and women. I love the inside screen. I can watch TV, and the screen is big enough that I can actually see what is what.

Great technology! I've never had a problem with this phone. It's durable, had great call quality, and is user friendly. Who could ask for a better phone? I bought the extended warrenty, but I've never needed it. I have had no problems.

The only thing I'd change is the mini sd card. You can put your own ringers on the sd card, but you can not use it on this phone. You either have to use the ringers on the phone or buy ringers from the carrier.

Overall...good product.