Other Refrigerators:

LG French Door Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Bad quality and cheaply made product from China

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I seriously do not understand all those great reviews for this refrigerator/freezer combo! First we had to pay extra to get it in white since we don't agree to have this ugly and hard to clean " stainless steel" look forced onto the us, the customers because the industry decides that this should be the trend. Second. When you look at the photos of this refrigerator how " nicely" large bottles and milk jugs fit so " nicely" in 2 shelves on the door department. Total lie! In order to actually be able to store 2 shelves full of milk jugs you would need to actually remove one of the shelves in order to get them in. Otherwise you are NOT able to fit in those jugs just by tilting them. They do NOT fit. So, this is a total waste of space and misleading.Thirdly. I had refrigerators all my life and never. I repeat never did any of those well made refrigerators no matter how expensive or cheap they were get a dent into the door surface by just slightly bumping a plate or even a cup on it. Seriously? You make them so cheaply now, using such thin sheets of metal in order to make profit , that no matter how careful you are to get dents into your door? Fourth. The ice maker inside the door. The ice freezes up non stop. When calling customer service we were told just to use a know and " poke" the cubes in order to make the ice dispenser work, again. Really ? Fifth. Ice and water dispenser getting stuck for no reason. No way to clean behind the push device. For this I paid so much money? Whatever happened to quality products, advertised without misleading the customers ?

Noise Level
Except for ice maker dropping the ice into it's reservoir it is fine.

Interior Organization
door shelves for milk jugs or tall bottles does NOT work as shown as in photos. You can not fit 4 jugs of milk in them without actually removing a shelf.

Temperature Control
Seems quite easy to handle and seems to work well.

I strongly believe that products like this are designed by men who never have cleaned a appliance. Cleaning out those shelves by the ice maker is extremely difficult.

Extremely thin metal sheet for door results in dents by the slightest bumps with a hard project like a plate or cup.Ice and water dispensers get stuck for no reasons. Ice maker freezes up and won't dispense.

The large door shelves for milk or large bottles do NOT make it possible to use both large shelves for that reason.

• Temperature Control:

My dream refrigerator! Freezer on the bottom for more room.

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

The freezer in the bottom drawer has a ton of room with easy access top drawer. The middle shelf in the left door of the refrigerator has room for 2 gallons of milk! Love the ease of reaching things in the back with the slide out shelving. We are a family that enjoys a lot of sauces when we cook and old side by side was always crowded.

Noise Level
Very quiet! Our galley style kitchen is on the other side of our back wall to our living room with a wide entry way beside the couch and we barely hear it running.

Interior Organization
This refrigerator gives me lots of customizing options. Love the slide out shelving that allows me to reach something that is at the back of the shelf by pulling it out for easy access.

Temperature Control
Easy digital on the control panel on outside of door.

The streamline fit of the glass in the metal shelving allows spills to clean up easy! With 2 teenage boys in the house spills are a frequent event it seems!!

No problems with the refrigerator at all but we did have the ice maker go out after 2 years.

• Temperature Control:

great handy fridge does it all

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I love this refrigerator, it had the side by side doors and the bottom oven like door its great for a neat freak like me, i love to separate my foods, this fridge makes it easy to find things, the dispenser on the door comes in handy to especially for the children, the Nice design is cool it blends in with anything black goes well with anything you pair it with, and you don't have to clean the outside as much as you would have to if it was white ir silver, its not to bulky does not take up to much space in the kitchen, i love lg products its like they know exactly what i like. I will definitely buy more products from this company.

• Temperature Control:

Best money we ever spent.

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

When we bought our house back in 2009 we had to buy a refrigerator and we knew we wanted a bottom freezer, so we started looking and when we found the LG we fell in love with it. We have almost had it for two years now with no problems whatsoever. It has tons of room on the top and bottom with so many slide and hide shelves. We hosted Thanksgiving this year and the refrigerator had plenty of room to hold all of the fixings. I would recommend this refrigerator to anyone. If you want one that will last and has tons of space not to mention how attractive it is then this is the refrigerator for you.