Other Refrigerators:
LFX25976SW, LFX25976SB, LFX25976ST

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Wonderful LG Fridge, Worth every penny.

This LG fridge lives up to it's well-known name. We love having the fridge on top and the freezer on the bottom. It is very roomy inside. Although it makes small ice cubes, we have never run out, even with our family of 6. The door compartments are very nice. The doors beep if they are open for a long time, or if you did not close them the right way, which is nice. I like have 4 drawers inside. We fill them to capacity. I really like the bottom drawer which we use for meats and cheeses. The only con to this is you have to have both doors open to access it.

There are a few things that bother me, even though I do love this fridge. First, we have a lot of large juice bottles and soda bottles. The design of the fridge only allows for one place ot put them, so we are laying them all down most of the time. That's not a huge deal, but I just wanted you to know about that.

I also think the design of where to get the water and ice are a little strange. You have to push for the ice, which is fine, but there is a button in the front to get the water out. It took me an my cousin about 15 minutes to figure out how to get the water out. And, the water and ice feature only works if both doors are closed, but that makes for easy cleaning.

It is definetly stainless. It is hard to keep it clean, but I guess you have to expect that with stainless.

I do enjoy my refrigerator that I've owned for about 5 months now. Once you get past the little quirks that every product has, you can move on and really enjoy the bigger picture.

We purchased for the design.

Soon after we purchased this model, the ice machine broke. We were left for six months without an ice machine and finally the repair was made at the end of the summer! This refrigerator was actually purchased for the design, and the reviews we read from consumer report on all French door makes were not stellar. Also, the light frequently goes out.

Noise Level
The refrigerator has recently begun to be very loud and is causing me great concern, as a replacement so soon would be costly. You can also hear the ice machine, but it has not been bothersome for us.

Interior Organization
I love the width of the shelves, as other models fall short in this area! (Pun intended!) many unusually long items can easily fit; such as a sheet cake for a large party, etc,

Temperature Control
Everything is wonderfully cold at all times!

The smooth design of shelves and door holders make wiping it down quite easy. I do need a step stool though to reach the top shelf unless my hubby is home!

We haven't had any chips or cracks to shelves, etc. under our everyday use.

The odd space in our kitchen made this design our only option, as we were dead set against a side by side.

Wonderful and Spacious!

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Very good in regards to space and cooling! Our old refrigerator had a lot to be desired since we are a big family who loves frozen treats!

I never hear a thing!

Good and economical!

Temperature Control
Easy to adjust and changes quickly!

A tough reach in some areas but overall very nice!

It's lasted for a quite a while and has never given us problems!

Stylish and very sleek!

French Door Refrigerator for Everyone

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Noise Level
It is so silent you don't know it's running.

Interior Organization
Not a problem with adjustable racks

Temperature Control
Everything stays nice and cold. The freezer makes ice cream difficult to scoop.

A little warm water and the job gets done

Outstanding

I love the bottom freezer and the French doors. Easy access.

LG French door refrigerator

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

Like that it is "cabinet depth" & doesn't stick out farther then the counters. Blends in with the whole kitchen.

Interior Organization
The lighting inside looks so nice & hi-tec. Storage in the doors is a little small, but there is planty of room in the main compartment.

Wish they had made it WITHOUT the water dispenser. Looks better with smooth doors.

• Temperature Control:

LG refrigerators are very well made.

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I love everything about my new LG refrigerator except for one thing. Several times a week I find a nat in my ice. (a nat is a very small bug) Since the first time this happened I look it over very well before drinking from my glass. Other than that no problems.

Noise Level
I never hear any sounds coming from my LG refrigerator. My last refrigerator was made by Maytag and it made a lot of noise. I had heard that LG was a very good make so we gave it a try. We are very impressed with how quite it is.

Interior Organization
One of the reasons I picked this model was the interior. A place for everything. Now I can find what I need when I need it. I really like the space in the doors.

Temperature Control
Everything is keeping cold & I have not seen anything getting to cold or not cold enough.

To me #5 means it cleans itself. Maybe next years model.

I have not had My LG refrigerator very long. But so far, so good.

We love the design. Another reason we picked this model. We are very happy with it.

I love this fridge!!

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

My husband surprised me with this new refrigerator for Christmas last year. After having a side-by-side, and a regular fridge, this is by far my favorite. This fridge has so much more room (especially width) for all of my families needs. There are lots of places to store things and adjustments that can be made to shelf heights etc. Plus there is an ice maker and it's in the door instead of inside the fridge to take up lots of room from the top shelf. I couldn't go back to another style of fridge.

LOVE THIS FRIDGE!

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I love that you can set the temperature by degrees, not turning a dial and hoping it will be the temp you want.

never hear it running.

Interior Organization
you can move the shelves and drawers to your desire.

all digital!

You can easily remove everything and everything wipes clean so nicely

it has kept its beauty!

love having double doors, water and ice in door! Freezer on the bottom is great too!

• Temperature Control:

energy efficient, plenty of space

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

I LOVE this fridge. It doesn't add much to our utility bill. It is actually saving us compared to most fridges. It is very large and organized well to maximize the space. you can move shelfs to customize, even if it is just for temporary purposes. I love that you can put milk gallons in the main fridge compartment OR the door. The freezer has a top shelf that makes it easier to organize and keep your smaller items in one area. Of course it is very rich looking.

Noise Level
You can hear when it makes ice but it is very quiet compared to most fridges (even more expensive ones) that I have heard.

Interior Organization
I love how it is designed and the versatility. I would prefer if under the two crisper drawers there was one shallow drawer the width of the fridge. Our old fridge had that and having that third drawer created optimal organization capabilities and was a great place to store kid friendly snacks that my kids could reach on their own.

you can even lift the glass on top of the drawers to easily clean the underside of the glass if needed.

Like I said, I would add that bottom drawer to improve it. Also, the water/ice dispenser is very different than what most people are used to. The ice comes out where most fridges do, but the water is on a button above/on the front of the cubicle indent for ice dispenser. If people don't know, they put the cup in ice dispenser cubby and press the water button with their other hand, spilling water all over their hand. Once you know that, you can avoid that problem. It is actually a great improvement for the buttons to be separate and positioned this way because you can fill up any size cup/pitcher/bowl and it doesn't have to fit in the cubby like most fridges require.

Space for everything.

from Arlington, TX

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

We finally decided to go and get a new fridge after the on door water machine would just pour water out randomly. The flap that let the ice through was already broken and our model of fridge there was no replacing just the flap or the icemaker. You had to replace the whole door. After lots of research we decided on two and after seeing and playing with both in the store, we decided on this LG. First of all it is quiet, like ultra quiet compared to our old one that I checked it several times throughout the first week to make sure it was plugged in. The doors open completely and stay open allowing you to put just about anything and everything inside. The shelves are super easy to adjust and contain spills. Brilliant. My only small irk with this fridge is that I wish the side that shows wasn't so battleship gray. I think I would take the fingerprints of a stainless side option as opposed to the standard huge wall of blah gray.

• Temperature Control:

My sister loves the functions of this

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

This is a brand new fridge/freezer set. My sister got it very recently and fell in love with it. She loves the modern touch and feel to it. The ice maker s very high technology and she could not have wished for a better, newer, and more modern one. The fridge and also freezer have tons of space. She has a large family and all the food she needs fits perfectly without having to have it fall out like her previous fridge. I like how the freezer is a drawer, it is different than the regular freezer but it is very good because usually the fridge is used so all items in the fridge can be accessed normally. The temperature in it is just right, and the noise is almost non existent. It is so quiet, even at night she can't hear a thing from it. It's very easy to clean, the shelves pull out very nicely. This is an expensive, luxury fridge and freezer combo. I recommend this to people with very elegant kitchens, as this would be the perfect fit to it!

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

We purchased the LG French Door Refrigerator five years ago and have not have one problem since delivery and installation of the refrigerator. It is a high quality appliance from LG and is manufactured very well. The interior of the refrigerator is very spacious for a family of four and is sleek and modern in design. The temperature can be adjusted within the refrigerator as well as with the freezer area. However, please note that with kids, you can expect those little fingers all over the stainless steel and the constant opening and closing of the doors during the summer months and certainly after school.

Noise Level
The noise level is non existent. It is very quiet in operations.

Interior Organization
Interior organization is design with an active family in mind.

Temperature Control
Temperature Control is digital and will keep most food contains very cold.

Exterior cleaning of a stainless steel should be done perhaps weekly if not biweekly to keep the sleek design and look of the appliance.

The durability is excellent.

Very sleek and modern design for LG