Other Refrigerators:
LG
LMX25981ST
LG French Door Refrigerator

LG French Door Refrigerator

I would never buy this product again

from Denver, Co

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
    • Water dispenser

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

We bought this frig in 2011. The water quit working after the first year. We have had it worked on several times, then gave up. The Ice maker sprung a leak after three years, fixed it. Now the plastic lines that feed the ice maker have just crumbled. This frig. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This frig does not deserve a rating.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

This LG model fridge is okay.

from Smyrna, TN

Comments about LG French Door Refrigerator:

My husband and I bought this LG fridge around Thanksgiving last year because it was one of the items on the Black Friday Sale and was very affordable. We really like the look of it (stainless steel, french door). Big improvement from our old standard white refridgerator with the freezer on top. However there are some things that could be improved upon such as the ice maker is really small and does not hold a lot of ice, so if you have a party, someone is going to have to make a bagged ice run. Also, although the bottom freezer drawers are attractive, they do not have nearly enough space. Upon purchasing this new fridge I was excited not to have frozen items fall on me everytime I opened the freezer door, but at least it all would fit and the door closed. Lately everytime we put frozen foods in the freezer something else has to go because there just isn't enough room.