4.8
DLGX8001V, DLEX8000V
LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

4.8

Pros

• Adjustable temperature (4)
  • Energy efficient (3)

• Everyday clothes (4)

• Was this a gift?:

Very good product

from Riyadh

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Loud
  • Very dry

• Delicates
  • Sheets & Mattress Covers
  • Towels

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Get a high-efficiency and stunning designs when choosing LG washers. Choose from a white-washing machines, Aalrmadah, innovative and red, which offers the highest performance

I like lg

from Ca

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Very gooooooooooooooooood

• Delicates
  • Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee
  • Sheets & Mattress Covers

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I upgrade my driers when I up grade my washing machines which is about every couple of years. This Lg front load electric dryer is great. This dryer has the steam feature which is great if your clothes get wrinkled a lot or if you just do not like to use the iron. I use the steam feature a lot. It helps to keep my clothes wrinkle free. I has a sensor to sense the dampness of the clothes so you do not have to run the dryer as much, or you do not need to give it too much heat. The dryer is big. It will hold a king size comforter and the sheets that come off our bed all at once. Which is great cause it cuts down on the amount of loads I have to dry. This dryer has a spot clean cycle which is great if you have a little spot and your favorite shirt and you do not want to put it in the washer to wash the one item. Just pop the item of clothing that needs that spot clean in the dryer and put it on spot clean and it will remove the spot and have your item clean again fast. This dryer is bigger than most dryers but it is worth it. If you need to dry bigger loads or if you have a big family this is the dryer for you.

i love it i ihave money i wille buy it

from morocco

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good

from MA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

very good price

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

thx

from tunisia

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is one of the awesome products of LG which is not only good looking but also has high end features. This big dryer has various setting like multi-speed, timer, temperature etc which makes the work more easy.

Load Capacity
It has a good capacity which can accommodate many clothes at a time. Couple of big bed sheets or in that case even a blanket would easily be dried

One can not ask for more than what this LG dryer can do. Due to its multiple settings one can get a great result. Against the annoying trin sound as the indicator of end of dryer task, this machine plays a very soothing chime.

The functionality is very easy to understand (provided you have a little techie mind :) ) One can refer the manual to utilize it to the fullest

I have been using this machine since last six months and it has never disappointed me so far. It is indeed very durable machine.

You don't have to hide it behind a curtain or a close door. This is very good looking dryer which you want to show off to the guests ;)
Bottom Line

Awesome Dryer

The LG Dryer is AWESOME!

from Dallas, GA

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

We purchased the LG Electric (steam) dryer at the same time we purchase our LG steam washing machine. We have been extremely happy with it! Both of them work efficiently and in a speedy manor. I love the fact that this machine is huge! It's so huge that you can fit 3 blankets in it at the same time! It dries them all in less than an hour. I would really recommend it if you are tired or doing load after load after load of drying. We basically load most of the bed in the washer and wash it and then throw it all in the dryer. It cuts down on time and energy used. When your clothes/towels/blankets (whatever you are cleaning/drying) comes out of this dryer, they feel so soft and warm and comfy. It's almost like you made them new again. Also, I don't have to spend all day doing laundry. This model is quite pricey but if you want a "top of the line" appliance and you can afford this bad boy, I would go for it. It isn't just any dryer, it's the Daddy of all dryers. I really feel like it's saved us so much time that in that respect alone, we've gotten our moneys worth. I love it!

amazing

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It is easy to use, has a great capacity, has lots of different settings and you can change the settings by changing the time, speed, temperature, etc. really techy. And instead of that annoying, horrible horn sound when the dryer is done, it makes a musical chime. A soothing tune that can be heard almost anywhere in my house.

• Load Capacity:

My LG dryer is the best!

from Redmond, WA

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It is easy to use, has a great capacity, has lots of different settings and you can "tweek" the settings by changing the time, speed, temperature, etc. And instead of that annoying, horrible horn sound when the dryer is done, it "sings" to me. A soothing tune that can be heard almost anywhere in my house.

Load Capacity
can dry all the sheets or a large blanket easily

clothes are dry without sending them through another cycle

Lots of buttons...a bit overwhelming to begin with, but actually very easy to use once you calm down and start using it.

Have only had it for about 9 months, but it seem very durable. I am not afraid of it breaking down.

Very easy to get to the controls and get things in and out of the dryer with ease. Lint trap is easy to access and clean.