4.9
DLGX8001V, DLEX8000V
LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

4.9

Pros

• Adjustable temperature (5)
  • Energy efficient (4)
  • Large capacity (4)
  • Works quickly (4)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Everyday clothes (5)
  • Bulky items (4)
  • Delicate (3)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (3)
    • Load Capacity:

A DREAM Dryer

from Myrtle Beach SC and Winston Salem, NC

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

• Towels

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is the best dryer i have ever owned. No two load dries for towels.It doesnt make any noise and does have to go for long periods at a time, heating up the area and running the electricity bill up. None of that. Clothes smell great and are always in the best shape, even the delicates.. I love love love it.

Awesome Dryer

from Boston, MA

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Large Capacity
    • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to clean lint filter

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Best dryer I've ever used. While the lint is hard to clean out that is just a minor hiccup to an otherwise phenomenal appliance.

Thes is the best dryer

from En.en

The is good good good

from saudi arabia jazan

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is one of the awesome products of LG which is not only good looking but also has high end features. This big dryer has various setting like multi-speed, timer, temperature etc which makes the work more easy.

rfuru

from dghjkl

nice

• Was this a gift?:

Very good product

from Riyadh

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Works Quickly

Cons

• Loud
      • Very dry

• Towels

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Get a high-efficiency and stunning designs when choosing LG washers. Choose from a white-washing machines, Aalrmadah, innovative and red, which offers the highest performance

I like lg

from Ca

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
      • Easy To Use
      • Energy Efficient
      • Large Capacity
      • Quiet
      • Works Quickly

Cons

• Very gooooooooooooooooood

• Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee

Comments about LG 9.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I upgrade my driers when I up grade my washing machines which is about every couple of years. This Lg front load electric dryer is great. This dryer has the steam feature which is great if your clothes get wrinkled a lot or if you just do not like to use the iron. I use the steam feature a lot. It helps to keep my clothes wrinkle free. I has a sensor to sense the dampness of the clothes so you do not have to run the dryer as much, or you do not need to give it too much heat. The dryer is big. It will hold a king size comforter and the sheets that come off our bed all at once. Which is great cause it cuts down on the amount of loads I have to dry. This dryer has a spot clean cycle which is great if you have a little spot and your favorite shirt and you do not want to put it in the washer to wash the one item. Just pop the item of clothing that needs that spot clean in the dryer and put it on spot clean and it will remove the spot and have your item clean again fast. This dryer is bigger than most dryers but it is worth it. If you need to dry bigger loads or if you have a big family this is the dryer for you.

i love it i ihave money i wille buy it

from morocco

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good

from MA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
      • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

very good price

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

thx

from tunisia

Load Capacity
      It has a good capacity which can accommodate many clothes at a time. Couple of big bed sheets or in that case even a blanket would easily be dried

One can not ask for more than what this LG dryer can do. Due to its multiple settings one can get a great result. Against the annoying trin sound as the indicator of end of dryer task, this machine plays a very soothing chime.

The functionality is very easy to understand (provided you have a little techie mind :) ) One can refer the manual to utilize it to the fullest

I have been using this machine since last six months and it has never disappointed me so far. It is indeed very durable machine.

You don't have to hide it behind a curtain or a close door. This is very good looking dryer which you want to show off to the guests ;)
      Bottom Line