Other Clothes Dryers:
Electric Dryers
LG
LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer

Pros

• Adjustable temperature (5)
  • Large capacity (5)
  • Easy to use (4)

Cons

• Loud (3)

• Bulky items (6)
  • Everyday clothes (4)
  • Sheets & mattress covers (4)
  • Towels (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Heavy duty user (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Amazing capacity, decent performance

The capacity of this machine is excellent - combined with the large capacity washer, it saves our family so much time by enabling us to do fewer, larger loads in a week. We also often throw in a wet load and wait the 40 minutes it takes for the washer to finish another load and throw them into the dryer together.
You can select "very dry", but the default is "regular dry". I actually find this to be a con, as I would expect "regular dry" to, you know, actually come out dry, but I often find that if I forget to select the very dry function, some clothes in the load come out SLIGHLY damp, despite the sensor - but, again, this can be avoided if you remember to select extra dry.
The dryer comes with a stationary shelf for drying items that should not be spun (ie: shoes that would be too clunky, hockey equipment that is too bulky, etc) this is a great feature, but the shelf is a little large to store.
As with the washer, the available colors are cute and add style to your laundry room - ours is a shiny candy apple red and it makes our tiny laundry room seem a little less drab.
As a final note - the lint drawer is extremely easy to access and clean. I've had other dryers where this was not the case, so it's a nice feature to have on this dryer!

i love to buy it again

i love to buy it again

from paris france

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Loud

the best and cut

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Loud

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.
This is one of the fastest dryers I have ever used. Doesn't seem to matter if I am drying a load of towels, a load of jeans or heavy comforters and quilts, my clothes are snugly soft and dry in no time at all.
its very goooooooooooooooooooooooood

I would buy this again

from Utah

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

• Delicates

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

I loved this dryer, had it for over a year, my favorite use was the ability to dry comforters with no issues. The lint trap was a little hard to clean but other then that I had no issues.

good

from k.s.a

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Loud

good

Excellent quality

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet

• Delicates

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

I absolutely can not live without this dryer. It does so much for me and saves me so much time its unreal. The thing that I love the most about this dryer is that it gets everything so dry and never leaves clothes damp. I also love that the dry time is fast. I can get my clothes dry in thirty minutes. I also love that it can do big loads of laundry. I have a very large comforter and it does a great job of getting it dry. It handles delicates well and I like that I can adjust the heat. Another thing that is great, is the machine isn't very loud. I can let it run and not hear it the whole time. My daughter is a toddler and going through potty training. We are constantly washing and drying her clothes and I know that I can count on my dryer to keep up with the demand my household has for it. It was an investment and not cheap but it is well worth it.

Amazing capacity, decent performance

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
    • Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • Large Capacity

Cons

• Leaves Clothes Damp

Beautifl Dryer :-

Beautifl Dryer :-
    It has a lot of features and options to choose for your drying needs, but it is still very easy to use for a basic dry time. It has a large drum so you can easily dry large loads of laundry, and it actually dries your clothes and laundry pretty quickly. I can easily fit a king size quilt in it to dry and still have some room. It is also very quiet, and I have to check on it to make sure I did turn it on, and even to see if it is done drying, as I do not like using the signal alarm on it for when the cycle is done. I love this dryer and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new dryer.and The settings are easy to navigate and not too fancy or complicated. The large capacity is amazing for my family .

My Dream Dryer

from Dallas, TX

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

Since I was a little girl, I always wanted someone to invent a dryer that would let me watch the clothes tumbling around. Now that I have my own small children, I'm so thankful for my LF 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer...it's almost like a built-in babysitter! The only problem is that I'm just as fascinated watching the clothes tumble as my boys are. I guess it provides great family bonding.
    I have always used the "old school" regular dryers. After a number of experiences with heating elements going out, I decided to finally upgrade to something a bit more digital and computerized. I was nervous at first, I'll admit.
    I chose LG because I have had great experiences with that brand in other arenas including TVs and cell phones (pre-smart phone days).
    The settings are easy to navigate and not too fancy or complicated.
    The large capacity is amazing for my family of four. My husband goes through a lot of clothes being a coach and with my working in a gym, the sweat abounds!

Great dryer!

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer! I have this in my garage as my second dryer, and it works great! It has a lot of features and options to choose for your drying needs, but it is still very easy to use for a basic dry time. It has a large drum so you can easily dry large loads of laundry, and it actually dries your clothes and laundry pretty quickly. I can easily fit a king size quilt in it to dry and still have some room. It is also very quiet, and I have to check on it to make sure I did turn it on, and even to see if it is done drying, as I do not like using the signal alarm on it for when the cycle is done. I love this dryer and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new dryer.

Load Capacity
    It has a very large drum to fit large loads of laundry, a quilt or several pillows in it to dry.

It works great, is very quiet and gets the laundry dried pretty quickly.

Very easy to use, even with all of the features and options it provides.

Good, solid Lg dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity Electric Dryer:

Only dryer I have ever owned. I have nothing to compare it to, but it has lasted a long time. It has never broken or caused any problems, but it can get loud if the load is too small. It holds all that I need but may not be enough for large families. Overall good, inexpensive product. I would recommend it to any person in need of a dryer. :)

Load Capacity
    Holds all that I need, but larger families may need more space. Good for small spaces, and would always be good in any spaces.

Can get loud at some times, but works fine and has never broken. I have no Idea what someone would ask to see if it is wrong, but I myself can not think of anything.

Anyone could use it, never needed repair, and is a simple, straight-forward machine.

Haven't had any problems with it breaking. I may not use it enough.

It looks like a dryer, nothing special, but certainly nothing bad. There is no flaws I can think of, but it is no revolutionary design or art piece.