Other Clothes Dryers:

LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

Cons

I love my DLE2101!

**  I bought this dryer as a match to my ****LG WM2101H washing machine, and they work perfectly together!  I am a busy, stay at home, first time mom to a little girl, and decided to use cloth diapers on her.  I was a little concerned about how they would hold up in the dryer( I do not get the chance to line dry very often due to the fact that I usually do laundry at night after my daughter goes to sleep.), but this dryer is amazing.  It makes the diapers, and the rest of our clothing for that matter, very soft and fluffy.  I love that it has a display that tells you how much time is left and that you can pick a preset drying mode and then tweak it to your needs with the buttons.  I also really appreciate the fact that this dryer has a lock on the door so I do not have to worry about my daughter trying to open the door and climb in while it is drying when she gets old enough to crawl and walk.  I think it is a very nice addition to have the doors open opposite of the washer and it makes it very easy to take the clothes out of the washing machine and put them into the dryer without dropping them on the floor(my washing machine and dryer are in the garage so the floor can get dirty).  Another feature is the little alarm sound that plays when it's done.  It is loud enough to be heard when I am in the house, but quiet and pleasant sounding enough that it doesn't disturb my daughter when she is sleeping.  I would recommend this washer to any busy mom, especially those who use cloth diapers!**

aweful warranty

Dont put all your eggs in one basket. This is such a waste of money and I have learned my lesson not to buy LG products unless it's a cellphone. LG has never made a dryer for clothes in the 80s. they just popped up out of no where with their fancy looks similar to samsung. But dont buy into the looks this thing will kill your wallet and electric bill.I would stick with the Maytag kenmore whirlpool brands as they have been around for some time. I thought it was great buy until I started having problems and LG would not honor their warranty and despite owning this for less than 6 months now that right there is a total buzz kill. I wish I never bought this and bought something cheaper that would stand up to its name.

Average performance dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer gets the job done, but nothing special. It dries clothing consuming a good amount of time, there are higher performance dryers who can dry clothes in a faster manner. It leaves clothes unwrinkled and soft feeling. There are many options like large load, and quick dry which are good for when you need something dried quickly or even when you have an overload of laundry to dry. The appearance of this dryer is not the greatest, a bit on the aged side in my opinion. However there is a light that turns on when you open the circular door which is helpful to see deep into the dryer. It appears pretty durable, I had it for a few years and it does not appear to be worsening in the quality of drying. This dryer can handle pretty large loads, but not too big. I usually have to do two rounds to get all my piles of clothes dried per week. I would recommend this as a cheaper dryer, but not the most luxury included in it.

LG Electric Dryer

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love my dryer it works great. You can either stack this dryer on top of your washer or set it on the side of the washer. The dryer is very easy to use. Rotate the cycle selector knob to select your desired dry cycle. Add cycle options or adjust settings with just a touch of a button. This dryer has an LED display that shows cycle options, information and provides status messages during operation. The LED illuminates when dryer is on. The door on the dryer is reversible so you can have the door open to the left or to the right. The dryer's lint filter is front-mount so it allows for easy access and cleaning after every load. This dryer has manual dry cycles which is used to select a specific amount of drying time and drying temperature. It also has sensor dry cycles which uses the LG's dual sensor system to detect and compare the moisture level in clothes and in the air and adjust the drying time as needed to ensure great results of when clothes will be dried. Lots of buttons on this dryer but easy to use.

great fast dryer

from Eagle Mountain, UT

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is a great dryer it works super fast, which saves me alot of time. I love how they have the express dry feature i have used many times when someone is running late and need something. It's super quiet you can't even tell its running. It's really worth the purchase!

Amazing dryer

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is by far an amazing dryer. Drys very well and has a sensor dry option which works very well and saves on the electricity bill. Stackable unit if you want it to be. Well worth the cost. I love my dryer. Had it for several years and still works as if it were brand new.

aweful warranty

from Manhattan Beach, CA

affordable luxury

from Yoncalla, OR

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is a fantastic front loading large capacity electric dryer for a reasonable price. You can turn the machine on and set it for senser dry and it will automatically start cooling the clothing down when it gets hot and dry. I like the little tune it plays when it is finished, and there are lots of settings to pick from.This machine will hold the same amount of laundry as a large front loading washing machine which makes it easy to do the laundry. The lint filter is easy to remove, clean and replace.This dryer is an energy saver too. My LG has a nice clean finish and is easy to use.  Our kids love doing the laundry now, no more questions about where to set the controls and how long to dry clothing. The only drawback I have found so far is that it only comes with one year standard warranty unless you purchase the extended warranty plan and it sits low to the ground if you don't purchase the optional pedestal.

Tell Santa I need the LG DLE2101 Electric Dryer!

from Brigham City, UT

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My dryer is on it's last legs! Well, it doesn't really have legs, but you know what I mean! Anyway, it takes almost twice as long as it should to dry a load which is not good! Not only does it take me longer to do my laundry, but it cost me more to run my dryer! I love all the features on this A large load capacity and sensor drying fit my needs!

This dryer is hot!

from Lehighton, PA

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I had gotten this dryer along with my washer for a house warming gift. The washer I was a little leary on but the dryer I was sold from the start. It is visually appealing and it does the job. What a combination. The dryer comes with a dial with many options on how you want to dry your clothes. Bulky, towels, perm press quick and it also has the standard range of thirty minutes all the way up too nintey. To be honest I don't think I have taken it of the thirty minute spot on the dial. That is all it really has ever taken for anything I have put in it. That does include bulky towels. Heavy loads or small loads this dryer does the job. You would think as cheap as it is you would be losing some of the quality but I honestly have not one complaint. It is quiet it dries anything I put in it and it does as I had said in a timely fashion and the best thing about it is the energy efficientcy. I don't remember exactly what the rating was on it but regardless of the actual rating my electric bill barley moved.

What a wonderful product

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

**Regarding the LG DLE2101 Electric Dryer. We purchased this model last spring. We were using an older Ge Dryer. Talk about an upgrade. This is the most fantastic dryer my wife and I could have ever purchased. It dries clothes fast and efficiently and quiet as well. I highly recommend this purchase to anyone who values quality and affordability for a long lasting product.**

It was an above average dryer did get things dry pretty quickly!

from Hixson, TN

Comments about LG 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

The LG DLE 2101 Electric Dryer is really an above average dryer.  You don't have to dry the clothes twice or anything, but it takes a while.  The comforters take a little while but still get done in one time.  I am a busy mom so it helps it when the cloths get done when they are suppose to.