Other Flat Screen TVs:

Cons

Awesome picture

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

My friend just purchased this television and apparently got a pretty good deal on it at Best Buy. The picture is super clear and is great for movies. The only problems I have with it are that you have to use 2 separate remotes for volume and channels. I'm not sure if this is something that he just set up wrong with the cable box, but it's definitely annoying to have to use 2 remotes. The other criticism I have is that when we plugged in the Play Station 2, the picture was really delayed from the controller. Every time you hit a button on the controller, it takes a little bit to show up on the tv. Again, I'm not sure if this is something that can be corrected, just something I noticed

• Sound Quality:

Nice tv for a decent price point.

from Princeton, WV

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

This is a great television to to own. The picture display is amazing, very sharp and bright. The screen itself is very thin, and looks nice when mounted. The television was easy to install and set up. The only drawback I could find, is that the buttons on the actual tv are hard to find in the dark, as they are not raised. The "buttons" are touch sensors in the plastic around the screen and can be difficult to find. My husband is a techie, and reads up on the latest technology. He researches all of our electronic purchases, and finds the best deals with the best products. Needless to say, he picked this television, so it has to be a good model.

Love this TV

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

I bought this TV a year ago on Black Friday for an amazing price and I've loved it every day I've had. The picture is amazing and the sound is great too. I just got a sound system for it but not because it was lacking in the department at all. Its super easy to hook up external devices to. I've got 4 devices attached with another port to spare. Its great for watching movies and sports games. I would absolutely recommend this TV to anyone who asks me. You won"t be disappointed!

Picture Quality
Love to watch movies, sports games and fire on this TV!

Sound Quality
Great sound quality especially when watching movies

Light and easy to move and adjust

very easy to set up external devices and have access to ports

a good product!

from Banks, OR

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

I like this TV. It has a great picture and is a really good size. It's also really light and easy to move. This is both good and bad though - if you have kids you need to have them be extra careful around it. Set up was easy and after a year of ownership I'm still completely satisfied with the purchase.

• Sound Quality:

This television makes me dizzy.

from Oak Island, NC

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

I got a great deal on this LG 55" television a couple of days after my old LG died. While I was thrilled with the deal at the time, I'm much less so now. I'll be the first to admit, the picture is crystal clear, and the sound is crisp. Maybe it's just me and I'm having difficulty explaining it, but something's wrong with the picture, even though it is so clear. It's almost as if, when you're watching a movie, the movie appears to be a home movie. My husband says I need to get used to the "refresh rate", but I've played with these settings and it doesn't do any good. The picture gives me a headache after about 15 minutes, and if I continue to watch, I get dizzy and almost nauseous.

Picture Quality
Again, the picture itself is clear, but there's just something that's "off" about it. The people in the picture stand out from the background dramatically, almost as if it's a 3D picture, but it's not.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is very, very good. Crisp - I've heard things in much watched movies that I've never heard or noticed before.

We've had this tv for a short time, but so far we've been happy with the durability.

I hate it. Most everyone else in the family loves it, but my daughter agrees with me. There's something "off" about the picture.

Great TV!

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

I got this TV over a year ago. I LOVE it! We use it all the time! It has a good, clear picture. Great screen, It is great quality, and it's pretty easy to clean too! It's also the perfect size! It looks great in our living room! I would recommend this tv to anyone! I love LG!

Picture Quality
It has a good clear picture!

Sound Quality
I think the sound is good, but my husband got a separate sound system, but it's good enough for me!

This is a very well built tv!

I think the design is Great, it looks very "sharp", and classy!

It has Excellent performance, I'm very happy with it!

AMAZING TV!!!

Comments about LG 55LW9800 55" LED TV:

This TV is so great and so clear. It is like haing giant people talking in my living room. It actually takes some time to get accustomed to all the features.

Picture Quality
The best picutre I have ever seen. At time is feels like I could reach out and touch the person on the screen.

Sound Quality
All the sound features are distinct and amazing. I enjoy the control over the types of things I am watching, like those movies with blasting music mixed with wispering actors-- problem solved

Feels slightly fragile, like you don't want to be moving it around too much. As with all TVs care needs to be taken with it, but I am not sure i would trust this on a wall mount.

Beautifully desinged and easy to use. I like the sleekness of it and all the features. It the remote is easy to use and large enough to not get lost.

I have never had a better TV.

The picture quality and sound, lighting options are amazing.I am so glad I spent a little more to get a brand I know I can trust