Other Washing Machines:
LG 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ ColdWash™ - White

You don’t have to compromise to save money. The LG WM3050CW front-load washer features ColdWash™ and 6Motion™ technologies to give you what seemed impossible: cold-water savings with warm-water performance.

The white LG WM3050 washer is powered by LG’s direct drive motor, which comes with a 10-year limited warranty. As you can see, compromise is not in LG's dictionary. Why would it be in yours?

LG 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ ColdWash™ - White

Great machine

Comments about LG 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ ColdWash™ - White:

This is a great machine. Holds full family sized loads. Cleans all clothes very well.easy to use. I would highly recommend. I love that loads that need it can be washed in the sanitizing mode. I do my sons work clothes on a heavy load and they come out super clean.

Energy Efficiency
Because it holds large loads and can be programmed for clothing time fom delicate to heavy duty less loads need to be done.

Cleaning Time
Doesn't take more time than smaller machines. In fact because of load capacity being larger and doing less loads you save money.

All clothes come out clean and fresh smelling. Removes all Overs and dirt from clothing and sheets, towels.

Very easy to set and use.easy steps to set all settings.

Looks stylish and up to date. Laundry room looks great. I have a matching dryer. I'm proud of my laundry room.

Have it for a year and no problems. I feel it will perform well for years to come.

• Energy Efficiency: