Other Washing Machines:

LG 4.0 cu. Ft. TurboWash Front-Load Washer

Great Washer

from Chicago, IL

Comments about LG 4.0 cu. Ft. TurboWash Front-Load Washer:

We have been using this washer for 6 months. So far we are very happy. It is quiet and very well built. We often use the steam feature which helps with allergies. It is also very efficient with the detergent and we don't have to buy as much as we used to with our old top loader. But the best of all is that it is much gentler on clothing than the top load.

The dial cold have been a little better designed. sometimes it's hard to tell what setting it is currently on.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

Awesome but pricey! Love the silver color!

from Oklahoma, USA

Comments about LG 4.0 cu. Ft. TurboWash Front-Load Washer:

My sister recently purchased this model. I absolutely fell in love with it in the store however, it was a bit pricey for my taste. I would love to have one but like I said. It is a little out of my price range.

Load Capacity
It has a fairly large drum which is nice so you can do less loads. I hate spending my day waiting around on the laundry.

It works great. I love the front loading option. I would not go back to a standard drum washer ever again! It is also very quiet during cycles which is also nice. I hated my old washer that clanked and shook the entire house the whole time it was cycling. It was awful. I will never use that brand again.

so simple her 3 year old can help! She is learning to help clean and she just loves that she can push the buttons and get the laundry started (of course after mom puts in the soap!).

LG is an excellent brand. It is one of the 3 only brands that I would ever purchase from for my appliance needs. My entire kitchen is LG products and I have yet to be disappointed.

Very good product!!

from Ankeny, IA

Comments about LG 4.0 cu. Ft. TurboWash Front-Load Washer:

I really liked this product! It was quiet while it was running. It had a great load capacity compared to other machines that I have seen and/or used before. I think that it would be a good addition to any household. I also know a few other people who have been impressed with this product. I really liked the design of this machine, and I really like that this is a front loading machine. After having used the front loading machine, I will never go back to a top loading machine. I think that it decreases the incidence of imbalanced loads that sometimes occur with the top loading machines. I was also very impressed with the outcome of the cleanliness after washing both clothes and blankets/sheets/towels/comforters in this machine. This machine was recommended by the employees at a few different stores when I was doing research and looking at prices/brands/deals relating to washers and dryers.

Easy to use, variety of cycles,clothes come out very clean.

Comments about LG 4.0 cu. Ft. TurboWash Front-Load Washer:

I find this machine to be easy to use, it has a good variety of cycles, and it is energy efficient

Cleaning Time
Some cycles are long but I use them for sheets and towels. There is also speed cycles which are very convenient and energy efficient.

Performs really well. Clothes come out clean. It also has an allergiene cycle which I love.

Very easy to use. Instructions are clear and easy to understand.

• Energy Efficiency: