Other Flat Screen TVs:
LG
LG 23LS7D 23 in. HDTV LCD TV

LG 23LS7D 23 in. HDTV LCD TV

No problem what so ever.

Comments about LG 23LS7D 23 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I have no problem what so ever with this television, it is the first ever HDTV flat screen I ever had. The LG 23LS7D 23 in. HDTV LCD TV was the best available flat screen television at the time I was on a look out for one. Honestly I loved this television and had it for quite a good amount of time and with no issues or technical errors. The only reason I had to part ways with this one because I wanted a big, flat screen television for myself. This television in itself had so many features, it is as good as the current one I have (except for LED). Had I did not want to go for bigger television I was happy with this one and would have continued to have it forever. The screen resolution is good, plus I had HD channels, so it was extra awesome. I am not sure if this one is in the market now, else it is a good purchase worth the money, perfect for small houses or with big houses with guest rooms.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Excellent product

from Waldorf, MD

Comments about LG 23LS7D 23 in. HDTV LCD TV:

Excellent product with many features.

Picture Quality
The picture is sharp and bright. You have several picture types to choose from. Vivid picture, sports, movie, standard, game, and expert 1 or 2.

Sound Quality
I love the sound. You can change the sound according to what type of show you are viewing. You can choose standard, music, cinema, sport or game.

Nice slim design.