View more cell phones

K612B
Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone

Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone

3.8

Stay away from this one!

from Salina, KS

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

This phone did not live up the standard I thought should have been set.  The front keyboard is almost impossible to use when texting as the keys do not line up evenly.  Call quality is ok, not great.  Battery life is not so great as well.  Overall, I was very disappointed in this phone.

Fantastic QWERTY keyboard for texting!

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

This phone is great for those who do a lot of texting and IM forwarding. The bluetooth capabilities are a nice added feature for this price! The keys on the outside are a little too small to use comfortably, I usually open it up and use the inside keys.

this cell phone keeps me and my family connected

from Pulaski, VA

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I am a mother and wife who likes to stay connected to her family. This phone is helping us do that we all love it. We all go in diffrent directions two kids in high school two kinds in elementary talk about busy and they are all into sports plus when you throw in church, Boy Scoutts and sports you appreciatea a great phone.

This cell phone is great for texting!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

My cell phone is an extention of my right arm. I love the flip texting feature on this phone. The "c" key stuck so I had to get a new one, but haven' had any problems with the new phone. The signal is great...I can get signal sometimes when noone else can. The battery dies rather quickly though. There is a camera on this phone, but it's not very good. Overall, I really like the Strobe.

I would say that this phone sucks.

from Hazen, AR

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I live in hazen arkansas. I have had this product for about a year now. Everytime I go to use it, it either dies on me or it shuts its self off. I love to mud ride so haveing this phone is a problem there. I love to play on the computer. I love to hang out with my friends. I'm 5'2, red hair, hazel eyes. When I boought this phone there was nothing wrong with it. Then after almost half a year it started to act up. I recommend that you do not buy this phone. You hardly get service in some places. Well, I guess thats all.

LOVE IT!

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

Fabulous!  Just don't text and drive!!

Gotta love a phone with a QWERTY keyboard!  Love to use it to keep in touch with my friends.  Really wish my mother would learn to text...

Very easy to use.  It's big enough that the buttons aren't hard to push, and small enough so it's not bulky.  The menus are easy to follow as well.  Sometimes it's difficult to pick up a new phone and be able to use it, but I haven't had any problems with this phone.

I've had this phone over 2 years and am fighting the 'upgrade' urge!  I'm sure I will have problems finding another phone that makes me as happy!

I loved the phone and was sad when i had to get a new one.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

This phone was GREAT. It was the best for texting.(wich i love doing)The battery seemed perfect. I am actually suprissed it is discontenuied.Like i said i was sad when i haaaaad to buy a new phone.(it was getting really old) Overall i give this phone** 6** stars!

Yours truly,

Texting Trinity

could be better

from Madison, WI

Comments about Kyocera - Strobe Cell Phone:

I have had several issues with the Kyocera's Strobe. My software was corrupted while downloading a recieved picture and took 3 weeks to fix and recieve my phone back. My daughters and I have the same phone each of us have had problems with voicemail dropping out, the phone ringer stops working, very short battery life. FYI phone batteries are only good for 340-400 charges before the batteries become junk.