View more cell phones

K132
Kyocera - Cell Phone

Kyocera - Cell Phone

2.3

This product was a bad idea and wish I could change my mind.

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

This cell phone has been one of the worst I can think about.  It is very slow like it doesnt have enough memory to run itself.  The internal antenna is worthless.  I would not recommend buying this product.  The only thing I liked about it was that it is small and can fit in my wifes purse and my pocket very well.  This cell phone is hard to hear through and it will die on you at times.

Great starter phone but not for the tech savvy

from Cleves, OH

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

Overall, this phone is decent. I am upgrading to a better one because I want to have the web at my fingertips, but I did purchase this same model for my 11 yr old son and he does well with it. The battery life leaves alot to be desired (it lasts about 2 hrs) but the phone fully charges itself in about an hour. It is compact so it is easy to haul around. It only comes in one color (dark blue), so if you are fashion conscious this is not the phone for you. It is not blue tooth compatiable, but again, of you are tech savvy you won't be purchasing this phone to begin with. I highly recommend this for a "starter" phone.

My Kyocera cell phone is a great tool.

from Winona, MN

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

My Kyocera phone is a great tool in my daily life.  I live on a farm and in the days before cell phones it was sometimes to keep track of where everyone was, and when I needed help with a chore it could take a little time to find another pair of helping hands.

The phone is small enough to slip into my pocket and have it with me at all times, I like the flip phone as keys can't be pressed accidentally.

The screen is good indoors and in the shade outdoors, but I have trouble seeing in bright sunlight.  The menu is easy to access and navigate, there is a good enough varitey in ring tones for assigning to family and friends so I know who is calling me.  The ringer volume is good, and I like the vibrate feature, I can feel it very easily so I can always take a call before the phone rings in situations where I don't want to disturb other people.

It seems quite robust, as I dropped it onto cement recently and there's not even a mark on it.  The battery life is good.

the kyocera 132 phone has prob fast breaks easy

from Haiku, HI

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

The kyocera 132 breaks easily cant be dropped or banged aroung on accident the sliding key board becomes loose and therefore the phone starts falling apart virgin mobile is not as supportive as other prepay phones like boost mobile.

This phone is good to have for emergancies

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

This phone is only good to have as a back-up phone in your home in a time that you may exreriance an emergancy such as a power failure or down power lines. It also comes in handy if you are out on the road a have car trouble or some other need for a cell phone. The range for which it will pick up a signal is limited to about fifty miles with this particular model. Another negitive for this phone carrier is that the Virgin company will send text messages in the middle of the night which I find to be quite bothersome because it interrupts my sleep if I forget to turn the phone off. Even rhough I turn the messaging feature off, the text messages from the company still come through.

Now for some of the positives. Like I said before, it is good to have when you are out on the road and have an emergancy or you are at home and the phone lines go out for some reason. I also like the fact that I am not bound to a contract as I would be with other cell companies. Virgin is good in that I can control the time and money I spend on a cell phone. With me, I don't use one except when I need to so it's the best value for me to choose the type of service.

Pretty savvy gadget

from Antioch, TN

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

This is a nice,sufficient machine of sorts.It's nowhere near something you'd dream about getting.Comparatively not something you'd have to save up for or go bank over.Just one of those get-what-you-pay-for deals.To begin with,it's size is a fitting for convenience freaks.Then again I suppose most phones (even cheapos) are of a viable size these days.Nevertheless,it has a nice color.It's called the Marbl.Well it looks like rolled blue marble.It is a flip phone.Just simple maneuver open-close scenario.Nothing grand.The features reflect the simplicity of the phone at first glance.Just enough features for the talk-&-text business.No hidden charms there.

You have as follows:

~alarm clock

~stopwatch

~voice memo(recorder)

~scheduler

~tip calculator(not the best at percentages,eh?)

~calculator

~timer

~a world clock

I will add that these features have given me no trouble in the 2+ years I've had this phone.Just do what they're supposed like they did the day I got the phone.

I will review briefly things like ringtones,sounds,and such.My review of those is that they pretty much suck,but then what do you expect from a cheapo?If you've found a phone that is the same price as this here phone with better ringtones then I guess you can complain...

The WORST Cell Phone

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Kyocera - Cell Phone:

Bought this as an inexpensive replacement phone, and it is the worst decision I ever made.  I assumed I'd be fine with it because I LOVED the Kyocera I lost.  WRONG!  I hate it and can't wait to lose it so I can get a real cell phone, not this cheap piece 'o crap toy!