Other Cell Phones:
Kyocera
X-tc
Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone

Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone

Good, sturdy prepaid phone.

from Florida

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

I used the Xtc on the Virgin Mobile network for about four months. It was a good little phone. I had it back before I texted very much, or used the mobile internet much. But at the time it fit my needs. Well made, sturdy and slim enough to carry in my pocket. I wouldn't go back to it now, but it was one of the better non smart phones I used on the Virgin Mobile network.

The X-tc is not a bad phone. It performed well for what it was. Handled texting, phone calls, music playing and light web usage. I had it on Virgin Mobile and almost always got service. Overall it did perform better than many other phones I Have gone through on the network.

Voice Quality
The voice quality was not horrible, but it also was not fantastic. It did decline with age, but that might also Have to do with me dropping it a lot.

Battery Life
The battery lasted pretty Good with normal use.

This phone was pretty durable, it did get dropped in puddles and survived.

There was not anything difficult about the Xtc. It was easy to learn to use and easy to use.

The design is nice, the buttons underneath the screen did bug me a little bit.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

The Kyocera X-tc is a great value for money phone!

from Kingsland, GA

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

I have had many, many cell phones in the past, all kinds too from starter phones to smart phones and too be quite honest a phone has always just been a phone to me, sure some had a few more features than others and the super expensive smart phones were useful but well.... super expensive and they had too much junk on them. I needed a new phone and while I was shopping online I came across the **Kyocera - X-tc, **the first thing I liked about it was the price, so far so good, it was also a good looking, compact phone and it had a qwerty key board, that was a BIG plus anyway, I bought the phone and discovered more... it was easy to get online, fairly fast too, I could check my email, IMs search the web, go to my usual websites, take reasonable quality pictures, texting was a breeze AND it had an Mp3 player... what more could I want. I have had the phone for quite awhile now and had no problems with it, it was a great deal!

X-tc will have you in ecstasy.

from Miami, FL

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

This new Virgin phone does work well as a phone, as our now lost Wild Card did. However, for the web, this phone, running on the fastest Sprint network is a joy. Subscribing to dozens of feeds through Google Reader is child's play. In fact the entire Google set of enhancements can easily be used.

We haven't sampled various interesting features like the GPS, since we are not driving. However, everything seems to work well. Installing the Opera mini was easy but not as noticeable an advantage in this phone. With the economical price for data, the memory card, and Bluetooth, this new phone is a great asset regardless of what you are interested in.

The phone also has an mp3 player with dedicated player buttons right by the speaker, which make it much easier to use. Another great feature is that it remains charged for longer periods of time if not in use.

The phone does take a slightly longer time to connect and present the dialing screen when not slid open, but this is a problem I have with all electronics. There's always a small gap... Generally speaking, the phone is great! I do have a bit of a problem reading small type, so I use a small magnifying plastic screen to read the web pages, when I want to.

I like it

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

I like this virginmobile phone because it's like a typer/ computer. I want to have ease when sending a message to friends and family. I was tired of having to click through each letter just to get to the one I want to punch in. I also like the fact that it's a prepaid phone. I don't want to add a another bill to the other bills I have so a prepaid bill is for me. I also love this X-tc phone because I can operate my facebook page and take pictures at the same time and just add to my profile. I always love this brand phone it has reasonable prepaid cards and I can add as much as I want to my account and I have up to 90 days to refill my account.  If I had to recommend a phone I would this one. It's almost like a iphone except for the touch screen part. This is a phone I carry with me everywhere. When I don't have my laptop on hand this phone is like a computer for me. Convenience and everything right at my hand.

Okay phone for the value.

from Hopewell Junction, NY

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

Overall, this is an okay phone to me. I am a previous Virgin Mobile user...switched to a Verizon family plan, and now I'm back to VM. Virgin Mobile is a great company to use when you need a cell phone, but don't want to shell out lots of money every month. I am on prepaid, but I'm thinking about switching to a monthly plan. I bought the x-Tc a couple of months ago, back in June. For the money I spent on this phone, I thought it would be a little bit more. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the music player, and I've looked for instructions everywhere! I like that there is a QWERTY keyboard (never had a phone with one before), but it's a little to tight for my liking. Even though I do type faster than a regular phone, I'm still slowed down by the fact that where I need to type is such a tight area. I like that the phone has a camera, but it isn't the best. I can only take an okay picture when there is ample lighting available. Forget about any other time! For the amount I spent on this phone, I would have liked it to have better features

I love the Kyocera XT-C cell phone.

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

I purchased the Koycocra XT-C when my old phone got broke. At first I was skeptical, it didn't seem very easy to use. Boy, was I wrong.                                                                                                                                        It is a multi-function phone with a full QWERTY keyboard, camera, mp3 and soo much more. It has web browsing, email, text messaging, ringtones, downloads, games, and extra storage for e-books, music and the like. You can purchase a mini SD card to give it even more storage. I have 116 songs, 35 pictures and a E-book on mine and that is without the SD card. I purchased mine through Virgin Mobile with a monthly plan, nut it can also be used as a prepaid phone, where you just buy the Virgin Mobile top-up cards. I always keep extra money on my phone for downloads like screen savers, wall papers, and songs because they cost extra that is not included in the plan.Overall, This is just a Great, Fairly Inexpensive phone with a lot of extras.

Overall a pretty good phone.

from Wentzville, MO

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

For the most part I really like this phone. On the down side the texting keys are very small and close together and it makes it hard to text if your in a hurry. The screen does scratch easily and I would like the pictures to be larger on it.

It seems to be a solid phone and works well.

The Kyocera X-tc cell phone is alright.

from North Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kyocera 8GB Cell Phone:

This phone is pretty cool. I liked it. One thing that sucks though is that the earphone entry is too small for regular earphones. And also it gets scratched really easily. But other than that I really like it.