Other Paints:

Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Appliation:

Great for an extra layer of protection!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

I restored some old patio furniture and ended up painting it a beautiful red color. We have awful weather here and I was so worried that the red would not last through the elements so I wanted to find something that would help to protect the paint underneath and give it a glossy shine that it was missing. I bought this and went right to work with it. It is so simple to use and the application is very easy, you just hold it around 18 inches away from the piece that you want to paint and do short sprays. This adds a really nice and thick layer that is leaves it clear and protected against a lot. This also leaves a beautiful gloss finish on your furniture. I have had this on my furniture for about two years now and it still looks as beautiful as it did the first day. It has lasted through all of the elements from over 100 degrees outside to very cold and a lot of snow, rain, hail, and dust.

Quality
Great and high quality, it is very nice and thick and makes whatever you are painting have a layer of protection that is high quality and can withstand a lot of different things.

Leaves Glossy Look in One Coat

from Virginia

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

I would consider myself a crafty person, I enjoy making seasonal wreaths, creating beautiful baskets with artificial flowers and refinishing old worn out furniture. I use a variety of paints, including spray paint to add color to furniture. My latest project was on an old metal chair with a step stool attached, which by the look of it needed to be scrapped. I decided since I have two toddler girls this would be a great chair for them to sit in. I sanded the chair down and smoothed out the metal for a paint job. I used 2 different colors in Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Spray paint which had somewhat of a shine once it dried. Since this chair was going to be used by my children I wanted it to have a beautiful shine to it but also wanted to protect the paint from chipping. I chose Krylon Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze to finish the chair up. When I sprayed the chair I could see exactly where I was applying the clear coat because there was a high gloss look. It took only minutes to spray one coat on the entire chair. When the clear coat dried it looked beautiful, it did appear to look like it had a few coats of clear coat but I only sprayed one coat. My girls love their chair and the paint is holding up beautifully. I have since used this clear coat on other projects, such as baskets, wreaths, and pine cones. High quality shine in only one coat, I highly recommend.

GREAT product!

from Kansas

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze is excellent for a variety of projects. You can literally use this on any surface including, ceramic, plaster, glass, plastic, metal, wood, or paper. I like to repurpose antiques and find that this gloss gives them an extra pop. I have used this on ceramic figurines and metal yard decorations. Even with the weathering that occurs my yard decorations, continue to have a nice gloss to them. You simply spray a coat of this onto whatever surface you are using and allow it to try. It dries quickly, which is a big plus for me. I never need more than one coat. Please make sure that you do this somewhere with very good ventilation though!

If you want a little something extra with any of your projects, consider buying this product. It adds a nice gloss that makes the item stand out!

Long lasting shine and gloss, even on outdoor items.

Coverage
Covers with one coat and leaves a beautiful gloss.

Ease of Appliation
The spray can makes this very easy to apply.

• Ease of Appliation:

Great for protection and shine

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

I bought this product to use as a glaze for a statue that I had bought for the yard. We live in Florida and the sun is very hot and my outside decorations tend to fade very fast. I thought this would be a great product to help protect the decoration from the sun and reduce the fading time.
I sprayed the entire statue, and let it dry. It came out thick, but the coverage was perfect. It dried very fast and I never had any drip marks. It gave the statue a great shine and made it look even better.
This product really helped to reduce fading and keep the outside decorations looking new. This product is very easy to use and is very inexpensive. I would highly recommend this product.

This is a very durable glaze that gives an amazing shine and protects from the heat. It holds up really well.

Coverage
The aerosol bottle makes this product very easy to apply and get the right coverage without the mess.

Ease of Appliation
Literally all you have to do is spray and let it dry.

Crystal clear finish!

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

Krylon Triple thick Crystal glaze can be used on different materials such as wood, metal, wicker, papier maché, polymer clay, glass, plaster, ceramic, paper and more. It acts as a sealant for the paint and a beautiful crystal clear glaze when used by itself. I have so far used it around the house on chairs, side tables, artificial fruits, pebbles and metallic photo frames and I have always been satisfied with the way it works. As the name suggests it is so concentrated that a single coat is equivalent to three coats of most of the other clear aerosol brands. Even, I have used just a single spray on a couple of objects. The things all the way appear bright and new after I use triple thick glaze. I was skeptical about this product wondering what if it ends up giving a milky finish, but trust me, it is crystal clear. It gives so much depth to an object that even a plastic frame starts to look being made up of wood or metal. I believe the paint on the object is secured, once I seal it with Krylon triple thick crystal clear glaze since, it doesn't crack or chip!

The excellent Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

I love Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze. It is extremely useful for a large variety of projects. I restore antiques of many different types, and this glaze does an amazing job of sealing and coating, as well as filling and adding a beautiful, long-lasting clear layer to many of my projects. I find it extremely useful and use it quite often to restore and conserve fine art and antiques. Using this gloss really makes colors more vibrant and glossy.

Quality
This glaze is of excellent quality as it does not yellow after time and seals firmly and evenly without gaps.

This product is very durable. It does not chip and is an excellent seal for paintings and even porcelain because it is very strong and a long-lasting finish. There is no need for a second coat, which proves how durable it is. It provides a layer of protection on all projects.

Coverage
The coverage of this gloss is very good as the finish turns out perfectly flush when done properly. The crystal-clear gloss covers completely, with no need for layering on more coats.

Ease of Appliation
it is very easy to apply as you only need to apply one coat to get a clear, glossy and flush finish. Even if you are not a professional artist, a novice could produce a masterpiece using this product.

Triple Glaze - More like triple the mess

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Krylon Triple-Thick Crystal Clear Glaze:

I never had a problem with Krylons other spray paint products. I wanted to clear coat small shelves, well lets just say I have alot of sanding to do. They came out cloudy, not clear. This paint has the worst over spray I have ever seen. Do not waste your money, your stuff will not turn out like their pictures show on the can. Here is a picture of my not so shiny shelves.