Other General Household Cleaners:
Krud Kutter Stain Remover

Krud Kutter Stain Remover

Pros

Cons

I found an eco-friendly cleaner that really does what it says!

I don't normally read magazines, but I was waiting to see my chiropractor and picked up one of the magazines lying on the table.  Inside I found an ad for "Krud Kutter".  It's claims included that it would cut grease, grime, oil, tar and wax fast.  It also said it was biodegradable and contained no petroleum solvents.

"Hmmm," I thought. "This sounds like something worth checking out."  So I copied the web site address and came home and found where I could buy it in my area.

I'm here to tell you, it's the best discovery I've made in a long while.  It does everything they say and more.  I had some stains on my kitchen floor that just wouldn't come up...well, they're gone now!  I just sprayed it on, let it sit for a while and mopped it off.  Gone!

I've tried other biodegradable, eco-friendly cleaning products that just didn't get the job done.  That's not the case with this one.  If you've been looking for a good all-purpose cleaner that's non-toxic, biodegradable, will clean almost anything and is still color fast and is safe on fabrics, try this one.

Not worth buying

I received a free sample of Krud Kutter stain remover last year. Krud Kutter is a good brand but this product was not effective in cleaning the house and removing tough stains. I tried using this product to remove stains from my bathroom walls and kitchen platform but after trying hard with a scrubber and applying a good proportion of this product on the stains, the stains remained as it is. The stains did become a little dull but did not vanish even though they were not oil stains which need a lot of liquid to be removed.

The odor of this product is really bad and when I used this product the entire room used to have some foul smell which used to become unbearable for me and my family members as well. My hands used to get dry after using this product and I used to feel a burning sensation. The product lasted for about a month and was not up to the mark. I would not recommend the purchase of this product.

Not worth buying

from NA

GREAT Stain Remover!

from VA

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

I use Krud Kutter house cleaner every spring and fall to clean the siding on the house. I sent my husband to the store to grab a bottle and he brought the Krud Kutter Stain Remover home on mistake. I figured since we had it, I might as well try it. I tried it in the kitchen first so get some nasty build up that was under the stove. It worked so well! All I had to do was spray it, leave it for a few minutes, and the come back and all the sticky nastiness just wiped clean away! I have since used it in the bathrooms, the basement, and even on some tough stains on some throw rugs, towels, and the kids play clothes. It works, every, single, time! It is my new go to cleaner. It doesn't have the most pleasant smell, but it is not nearly as bad as some of the cleaners and stain removers out there. It is super easy to use, easy to spray, and doesn't leave any film or residue on the cleaned surface. And, the best part is, it is relatively inexpensive, and lasts a long time!

Krud Kutter Cleans Even The Toughest of Stains

from New York, NY

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

Since renovating our kitchen I have worked harder than ever to try and keep it looking spotless and brand new. With two children in our household this can be a full time job. I was recently disturbed to find that one of our kitchen countertops had numerous dark red stains, the result of spilled cranberry juice. I tried to clean the stains with my usual go to cleaning products (Fantastik and Windex) but neither could fully clean these spot stains. When telling my sister about the stain she recommended I try the Krud Kutter Stain Remover. Willing to try anything to get rid of these wretched stains I went in search for a bottle. I did have a hard time finding a store that carried this, neither of the two grocery stores I shop at carried it, however, I was finally able to locate a bottle at Walmart.

I came home and immediately used this on my kitchen countertops. I wiped down the excess liquid and used a little elbow grease and lo and behold it worked. My kitchen countertops were new once again with no trace of the juice stains. I really wasn't expecting it to work but so happy with the results. I have since used this Krud Kutter to rid stains on my kitchen tile, grout, windows and even my bathtub all with satisfyingly great results.

This is a great product that I am willing to go out of my way to purchase. I definitely give Krud Kutter Stain Remover a 10 rating. It really does work on even the most stubborn of stains that other cleaners can not remove.

all purpose crud buster cleaner

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

This cleaner can be used for so many things that it is a must have in my cleaning supplies cupboard. I have used this cleaner on everything from stains on the knees of pants, to stains on my carpet and stains on my counter from koolaide and every time it has attacked and gotten rid of the stain. I don't have to pay a big price for a product that can tackle all cleaning tasks.

I know every stain or tough spot I have to clean up after is gonna be gone with this multi purpose cleaner. I also have the cleanest shower ever because this product eliminates all the soap buildup and hard water stains and also works wonders in my sinks and toilet along with disinfecting it.

The scent is not the greatest in this mult purpose cleaner but it does such a complete stain busting job that I just use it in a well ventilated area and I do just fine and the cleaners scent goes away quickly after cleaning with it.

An outstanding, versatile cleaner!!

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

I use this cleaner on practically everything. Both indoors and outdoors. Countertops, shower stalls, boat, wheels....I even use it on my tennis shoes prior to washing them!!

When all else fails, I turn to Krud Kutter. I don't know why I even keep other cleaners on hand....I usually end up turning to Krud Kutter.

I really don't even notice a scent. I always buy the same kind, I suppose there are different scents available, but I haven't noticed.

It cleans even the toughest things

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

This stuff cuts through grease unlike anything I've ever seen. I use it to clean my outdoor power equipment and riding mower, snowblower, etc. It is also great for cleaning up after our two large dogs who are prone to making messes with blood, urine, and a variety of other fluids all over our house. It's great.

Great Stuff

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

I cannot say enough about Krud Kutter Stain remover. This is absolutely the best cleaner for removing hard set in stains. After moving my appliances out while getting prepared for a remodel, I was simply amazed at the stains that were left behind. I tried a few of the cleaners that I already had on hand. After working on the floors almost a whole day, I gave up and went to my local hardware store where the sales person recommended that I give the Krud Kutter brand a try. After getting home, I applied the cleaner, let it set for a few minutes. After I returned, I basically just had to wipe down the area and the stains were gone. This is a great product with wonderful results. The stain remover leaves a clean smell that isn't overwhelming or reeking of bleach or other chemicals. I definitely recommend this cleaner to anyone for any type of stains. Since I first purchased, I have used on many many surfaces with great results, even in the garage and driveway for oil stains which are horrible to remove. This product can be found at almost any hardware store and is a great value for the price.

Stain and "Gunk" Remover

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

I do a lot of garage sale shopping and flea marketing. I love the challenge of taking something old and making it new again. This product helps me to do that. Old price tags, labels, food stains, and other caked on residue come cleanly off with this product. It is important when working with older surfaces to not have a product which will strip the varnish or paint off. This is strong enough to remove the residue but leaves the finishes intact. I have also used this on paper mache materials and it lifted the labels off but left the paper intact. I have also used this product around my countertops and my charcoal grill. It left the surfaces clean and looking better. My only complaint, and it is a slight one, sometimes the product runs out fastly from the spout and you do lose some of the cleaner because of that. Again, its a small complaint for a reasonably priced product that does work!

I do a lot of flea market shopping. This product helps to remove price tags, labels, and any other caked on materials.

Very faint smell. This is important when you are working on a large surface and don't want to be overwhelmed with smell.

Gets grease out of carpet!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

My husband works at a warehouse and one day he came home and walked across our living room carpet into the bathroom leaving big black grease marks behind him. I almost passed out once I realized it was grease. I got my normal carpet cleaner out and it did absolutely nothing except spread the grease into a bigger black mark. I thought about the krud kutter I had in the garage to get grease spots off the garage floor. I figured it couldn't make it look any worse! To my amazement the Krud Kutter dissolved the grease stains and after a few scrubbings they were gone! I love this product!

Unbelievable , awesome product

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Krud Kutter Stain Remover:

Krud Kutter Stain Remover is exactly what it says it is.

I have found no other product that has even come close to removing stains.

I have tried many other products and with 3 cats and 2 large dogs, a couple of young grand-kids this is a miracle product for me.

I would tell anyone to give it a try and they will never have tobuy another product again.