3.8
Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera

Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera

3.8

Excellent Point and Shoot Pictures- Crisp and True to Color!

from Paragould, AR

Comments about Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera:

This camera goes above and beyond for people on a budget. It is dependable and gets the pictures that you truely want. It has a small delay but is much better than the previous camera I had. I get lots of great photos of our pets as well as great pictures of the animals from the rescue I volunteer for.

Great value and feature packed camera

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera:

The camera is a great value and feature packed product. The image quality is exceptional. Its wide lens is great for shooting in dark. Image stabilizer doesnt work well though and you need a tripod for shooting in the dark.In case you are a professional, you certainly wont go for this one as it doesnt contain hot-shoe for external flash.Overall, its a great product. I did a transition from analog SLR to digital with this one.

wouldn't buy again

from Reston, VA

Comments about Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera for work, and although it does an adequate job, the image quality is nowhere near the quality of images I have been able to get using my Panasonic Lumix or Olympus SW cameras. The Minolta images are just not as sharp or clear as those from the other two cameras.

It is a pretty resilient camera, though, lasting through many trade shows and events, and handling by multiple people. If given the choice to purchase again, though, I would go for the Lumix or a different brand.

Excellent mid-level digi camera

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Konica Minolta - DiMAGE Z3 Digital Camera:

Have had my Z3 for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed becoming familiar with the endless possibilities for shooting the perfect pictures!  It has so many options in settings that it works somewhat like a Canon SLR.  My first SLR was fantastic and long-lived.  While I hope to someday afford the Canon Rebel Digi SLR, this camera makes amateur photography a snap and fun at the same time!