Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - c743

Kodak - c743

Incredible camera - easy, fast and great

from Asheville, NC

Comments about Kodak - c743:

This is a wonderful camera.  It is easy to use, has great features, takes very good pictures.  Learning to navigate the various options is a breeze.  The computer program is compatable with all computers I have found, and sharing photos with friends is vrey easy.  Downloading to disk is very simple.  Great for use in all conditions.

OK camera

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Kodak - c743:

I used this Kodak Easy Share C743 camera until the screen just randomly quit working. So i then purchased another Kodak camera. This camera is what I call "my purse" camera. I keep it in my camera so that I have it with me at all times. It took decent pictures for the price. The LCD screen is a little small for my taste, I prefer a bigger LCD screen. The setting were easy to use and understand. The price was very reasonable. I never really used the timer function. But it is nice to have as an option. I had no issue downloading pictures from the memory card either. However, the screen just randomly quit working the one day. I didn't drop the camera or anything. So I could still take pictures by looking through the view finder, but could not view them immediatley after taking them. And this is one of the perks of having a digital camera compared to the old film cameras. So therefore I had to replace the camera.

Easy to Use.

from Columbia, KY

Comments about Kodak - c743:

This is my first digital camera, and my husband got it for me for a mother's day gift.  I absolutely love this camera.  Simple to use, and simple to print photos on.  My husband recently got me a Canon digital with higher megapixels, and that is the only reason we dont use it anymore.  I still can't get rid of the camera, because I love it so much, though.

Kodak EasyShare takes great pictures in any setting!

from North Freedom, WI

Comments about Kodak - c743:

Kodak Easy Share has so many options to use it for. Take videos,still pictures and the settings are unlimited. Outdoors ,landscape ,close-ups,nighttime pictures and so much more. Has TV quality videos and a zoom in lens. Hook up to your computer and load all your contact and send them pictures directly from your camera..it is so easy to use..thats why they call it Easy-Share.This by far is the easiest camera I have ever owned and if they come out with a newer version it will be well worth upgrading. Settings for red eye,blurriness warning.I can go on and on but get this camera today it is by far the best!

I love my Kodak C743

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about Kodak - c743:

This is my second kodak camera the first digital camera I bought was big and real expensive but an excelent camera, but I wanted something smaller for trips to the zoo and stuff with my grandson. So I bought the kodak C743 I get excelent pictures I can hook the camera to my pc or pop the card into my laptop and print or directly into my printer and print my pics. I loved my camera so much I bought my daughter one for christmas last year. Now my grandson thinks he is a model, and boy does he love the camera.

Love it !

from Camp Verde, AZ

Comments about Kodak - c743:

This is my second kodak digital camera. they are so user friendly, I had to get another. My first one something happened to the lens part, and cost effective, it was cheaper to just buy another, with even more options. The next one will be more advanced than the last, I guarantee it! I love taking pics, and helps me with remembering when something was done around the house or WHO came to visit. My husband and I have trouble remembering such things so I have started a photo album, to help us. Whenever someone comes to visit, they get their picture taken. We always have a good time, and I use a tripod for group pictures. This camera has a timer and will program to take 2 photos within 10 seconds of each other.

It's great because so far everyone KNOWS when the light starts blinking they start counting for the flash!!

Besides I'm partial to kodak products, have family members that retired from Eastman Kodak in NY.