Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak - c340

Kodak - c340

This camera has captured all of the best smiles

from Candia, NH

Comments about Kodak - c340:

I have had this camera for about 3 years now. It was been wonderful. For being my first digital camera it was a great buy. It's easy to use. I took it to Disneyworld last year and it was great. I took over 300 pictures. Those I memories I can never duplicate again. But having the pictures is wondering. My children can look at them and tell me a story about each one. It even captured the delight in my sons eyes when he met his beloved Power Rangers! I will be buying a new camera this year but will definately buy Kodak again!

Easy to use, but not much power

from Summerfield, NC

Comments about Kodak - c340:

This was my first digital camera, and I like it a lot.  It's easy to use and lightweight, portable, goes everywhere.  However, after the first year I found myself changing batteries more than I should.  Although I have to take a supply of batteries with me, it's still my favorite camera.

Great little camera

from Clifton, ID

Comments about Kodak - c340:

I have been very impressed with this camera.  It takes quality photos, is easy to use and has a lot of great features.  I like that you can pick sepia, black and white, or regular coloring for your photos.  It takes really good up close pictures.  It adjusts so that you can pictures in just about every lighting setting.  It has an easy share format.  We have used the times on it to take self portraits and it does well.  You can also set it up to take multiple pictures at once.  It does take videos but the videos it produces take up a lot of space on your memory card.  I have had this camera for about 5 years and have never been disappointed in it.  The only thing I really don't like is the way it takes night pictures.  They usually don't turn out very good.  Other than that I am really happy with it.  You do need to replace the batteries often but I have found that the Energizer ultimate lithium batteries do fairly well in it.

not as great as it seems it would be

from Browns Summit, NC

Comments about Kodak - c340:

This camera is fine for pictures of things that are standing still in the sun, but not effective to capture anything that is moving or anything at night.  It has a flash, but all the pictures I took at night came out black, which was very disappointing.

It takes pretty good pictures close up (flowers and stuff) and distance (clouds and landscapes).  The zoom is helpful but doesn't have enough range for flexibility.

When attempting to capture anything moving the camera delay from when I press the button to when it actually captures the picture is too long and the moving object always leaves the frame before the picture is taken.  I have to snap the shot in advance of the item coming into view so it is impossible to get a good shot of anything moving.

It has a good memory card so I have not had any problems running out of memory when on a trip.  It runs out of battery life easily.  If I'm going to be using the camera during a trip I need to take the charger with me.

The Kodak C340 is easy to use and takes good pictures

from Plymouth Meeting, PA

Comments about Kodak - c340:

This was a gift and my first digital camera.   It was easy to adapt to this camera.  Takes great pictures with many options.   It was easy to learn how to print the pictures at home and download them to the computer.   Battery life seems to be better than normal.   The features are easily identified.   The camera is small enough and lightweight that you can stash it easily for carrying comfort.  Minimal wait time between snapping one picture to another makes taking a moving subject so much easier.   It is a smart camera and makes taking pictures a pleasure when using it.

I love being able to take pictures with one feature and quickly change to another based on what may be happening.  I have used the video feature as well and is very simple.   You can always see if the picture is what you wanted or not.

I always leave home with my C340 Kodak Camera so am ensured I have memories to come home with!

I wouldn't trade my Kodak C340 digital camera for anything.

from Hartwell, GA

Comments about Kodak - c340:

I have had the Kodak C340 digital camera and printer dock for almost 5 years now. I love this camera. It has made taking great pictures extremely easy. It is very easy to use, even my 5 year old son can use this camera. The only downfall to this camera is that it uses a lot of battery power very quickly. Other than that, I do not have another negative thing to say about this camera. I love it! When it finally quits working, I will most definetly buy another Kodak camera, possibly even another C340.