3.3
Other Digital Cameras:

3.3

from Duncanville, TX

Comments about Kodak M590 Digital Camera:

I previously had a Kodak Easy Share that finally passed from this life. I loved it, it was so easy to download the pictures, I hoped the M590 would be as easy to use. Unfortunately it was not. But I do love the pictures it takes. It took me awhile to learn to use the screen instead of looking through the viewfinder. Overall it is a nice camera.

Kodak M90, good for the megapixels, but not user friendly

from Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Comments about Kodak M590 Digital Camera:

When I purchased this camera, I didn't know that it required a Micro SD card, which I didn't have and was disappointed that I had to purchase it seperately. I bought the camera for a family trip we were taking the following day, so I didn't have time to buy the Micro SD card. That left me with just the built in storage, which is not much, I think the camera itself just hold 10 pictures. Also I found that I had to re-charge the camera more often than I did my previous camera which was a Samsung SL 35 that I *absolutely* loved.Too bad my 2 year old dropped it, but I figured it was time for a new camera anyway. I also found that on video mode, it was not as user friendly as previous cameras I owned. You also have to download the Kodak program on your computer in order to view your videos.

On a positive note, for 14 Megapixels, you can't beat the price.

i love my kodak m590

from Gracey, KY

Comments about Kodak M590 Digital Camera:

i cant honestly compare the m590 to other digital cameras because this is the first one ive ever owned. with that being said, for the price i paid for it, i wouldnt trade it for any other on the market. easy to use, affordably priced, and great pictures make it great for the newbie or someone who has to have to best alike.