Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak
Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera

Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera

The camera is easy to use and screen is perfectly-sized!

The Kodak - EasyShare Z812IS Digital Camera is incredible. My first experience with digital cameras was also with a Kodak EasyShare camera and I really liked that one, but the view screen for the photographer was small and it was hard to tell if the picture taken was a good quality or not. The Kodak - EasyShare Z812IS Digital Camera is shaped like a real film camera, which makes it fun, and has a very large view screen so the pictures taken are usually better than what you see on the screen rather than not acceptable.

I am an avid picture taker and always take wayyyyyyyyyy more pictures than I need of the same scene before me, but this camera is very easy to use and has a simple review button to press to be able to see pictures you have taken. If you do not want the picture anymore for whatever reason, the camera has an easily recognizable Trash Can button to press that gives the menu for deleting the picture. It will also immediately display the prior picture and you can choose whether or not you want to keep that one or delete it as well and then exit the delete or Trash Can function.

This camera is my favorite and I am thankful I no longer feel wasteful by using up roll after roll of film by taking pictures I don't like in the end and don't end up in any photo albums.

If you are looking for a portable, easy to use and easy to hold type of camera, you're looking at the right type and style of digital camera! Have fun and don't forget to say, 'CHEESE!"

Kodak NOT so EasyShare camara

My husband purchased this camara about two years ago.  We took it to Disney and took nice pictures as long as we were outside.  Inside photos not so nice(even after changing the settings).  Overall quality of the camara is great however it does suck the juice out of your batteries.  I have a friend that has the same one and she complains of the same battery issues.

I have this camera,it takes great photo's.

from Folsom, PA

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

Easy to use,like the setting to adjust for all types of shots

Image Quality
If you are good with a camera the pic's come out great.

easy to adjust the settings.

Fits in your hand for easy use.

very durability

Battery Life
long battery life

Portability
it has a long strap to put it around your neck,and a nice case
to put all cords and extra batteries.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Great camera for the price

from Norfolk, NE

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easy Share Z812-IS is a very nice camera for the price.  It takes great pictures and I love he "IS" piece - image stabilizer.  You can zoom in with it's 10x zoom capabilities and the picture still comes out focused on your subject.  The camera I have came with a rechargable battery which has a decent life span.  I can haul it to a couple different events before the battery wears out.  After charging you have to reset the date because you have to remove the battery from the camera to charge the battery.  Having two rechargable batters would be the ideal situation.  I also like the color options you can chose from - black & white to color.  The separate slot for the memory card is very nice as well.  It has been a great camaera for the price.  I have seen some more expensive cameras and feel I got a great deal for the price.I would recommend buying the Kodak EasyShare Z812-IS.  My prior camera was a "C" series Kodak Easy Share and for the difference in cost - well worth the upgrade.

One of the best Cameras I have had.

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

The clarity and quality of photos I have taken with this camera are exceptional.  I am pretty photogenically challenged but I am still able to take quality photos with this camera.  It makes it easy.

Kodak NOT so EasyShare camara

from Shinnston, WV

Amazing Picture Quality

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

Received this camera as a gift.  I have admit I absolutely love it.  I've taken pictures from a moving car going 75 miles an hour that turned out great.  The picture quality is awesome.  Love that it also has a video camera. Only negative is that it is a little complicated to use as far as chosing the correct mode for the below average photographer...

The Kodak Easy Share Camera works great

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

My family and I purchased the Kodak Easy Share camera about 2 years ago It has a lot of different options and ways to take picture built into it.  You see the picture on a screen so you always get the perfect picture. Weve used it to take tons of family pictures for birthdays,holidays,special events, and just because.  Its been dropped quite a few times so I would say that its pretty durable as well.  The pictures all come out looking great and theres even settings to take a picture of a moving object as well. This is a good thing to have if you have children because when there little and growing up so fast youll have a good camera to take great pics and not miss a moment.  You can also buy seperate memory cars and keep all your pics on diffeerent sized memory cards  I would deifnatly reccommend this camera to anyone Its definatly worth the price and the qualitly is extremely good. I think ill have this camera for many years to come.

The camera is easy to use and screen is perfectly-sized!

from Rossford, OH

Easy says it al!

from Wanatah, IN

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

My Kodak is the best! It is so easy to take great pictures with and to download them onto my computer. This is my 3rd EasyShare Camera. I just keep upgrading.  Everyone says I take too many pictures, then I go to their homes and guess whose pictures are hanging on the fridge...the ones I took!  It has a nice large view finder, it's easy to see what you are taking a picture of and review the ones you have already taken.  It is also awesome that it has the video camera on it.  How often I forget to bring my video camera and then I can just use my video option on the regular camera.  I have had many cameras in my time and I find this to be one of the easiest and best quality for the money digital cameras that I have ever had.

This is a great user friendly camera

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

This camera is great.  It allows me to take pictures of my quickly moving targets (my kids).  One right after the other.  The zoom will let you get close up without disturbing your target.

For the price it is great.  I love the screen to preview the pictures and the menus are very user friendly.   Just dont forget your memory card the internal memory does not have that much room.

Fast Camera with Great Pictures

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Kodak - Easyshare Z812IS Digital Camera Digital Camera:

Great camera.  As a parent of 2 small children I was looking for a camera that was fast.  I wanted it to be able to take the picture nad then the next one before the kids had moved on.  And this camera is great.  And as an added bonus you can get SLR lenses and put them on it to take pictures really far away.

Long zoom and great features.  Easy to use the menus.