Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

Kodak - EasyShare OutStanding

Snap your picture     Press the Share button and tag it to YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR, and KODAK Gallery sites or email it to family, friends, and the KODAK PULSE Digital Frame     Connect your camera to your computer, and with Kodak’s Share button app, your pictures are automatically uploaded     Your pictures and videos are automatically transferred to your computer Capture stunning pictures3X optical zoomThe 3X optical zoom lens zooms in close for extraordinary details on faraway shotsBlur reduction     Reduce blur caused by subject movement or fast-action situations     The camera automatically minimizes the effects of camera shake to deliver clearer, sharper picturesAmazing quality prints with 12 megapixels     12 MP means you can make stunning prints up to 30 × 40 in.     More megapixels means you can crop and enlarge and still have great picture quality     However you choose to print—at home, at retail, or online—trust Kodak for picture quality that’s truly exceptional and for memories that will last Your personality. Your style.Your style reflects your personality. Now your camera can too. Express your true self with the sleek, stylish KODAK EASYSHARE M530 Digital Camera.     More than a camera—it’s an attention-grabbing accessory     Trendy, stylish, compact design     Choose from a variety of fashionable colors Beautiful pictures, more often—automatically Kodak's Smart Capture featureBecome a better photographer with a smarter camera. Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment.     Intelligent scene detection—detects and analyzes scene conditions     Intelligent capture control—automatically sets camera settings including exposure, focus and ISO for clear, sharp pictures even in low light and challenging situations     Intelligent image processing—reduces noise and clears up dark shadows for vibrant, crisp details and true-to-life colors    Experience Smart Capture Losing track of your favorite faces is a thing of the past  Kodak’s Face Recognition feature    Find, organize, and share your pictures easily     Camera automatically recognizes up to 20 pre-tagged faces so you can easily locate and share them later    Recognizes up to five faces in a single image     Name tags carry over to your favorite photo management software for easy searchingRelive moments and share pictures on the back of your cameraThe 2.7 in. bright LCD features KODAK Color Science Technology for brighter, more vibrant details. Don’t miss a shot with Li-Ion rechargeable batteries     Get energy that lasts with the power of the included Li-Ion rechargeable battery and in-camera charging    Smaller, lighter battery with higher voltage and energy capacity KODAK EASYSHARE SoftwareThe complete solution for transferring, online sharing, e-mailing, organizing, editing, and creative printing of your pictures.     Organize your pictures with your own tags, star ratings, and date and time stamps, then use the search feature to quickly find any picture in your collection     Edit your pictures with ease—select from a variety of simple tools that reduce red-eye, improve lighting, remove wrinkles and blemishes, and add text     Create photo projects online or at home—choose from hundreds of templates and designs to create album pages, cards, invitations and much more     Manually upload to YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR and KODAK Gallery sites, plus e-mail too True HD quality: capture stunning picturesHD picture captureTake stunning HD pictures and view in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devicesKODAK Theatre HD Player (optional device)For too long we have been turning on the television and simply watching what they send us. But now, the KODAK Theatre HD Player is changing how we see HDTV—by changing what we can see on it.     Enjoy your new pictures and videos on your HDTV instantly, right from your camera’s memory card     Access pictures from your PC, camera, and online photo sharing sites, wirelessly     Wirelessly send and receive pictures with Kodak’s Picture Mail feature    Create slideshows to your favorite songs     Experience YouTube like never before—videos are brilliantly displayed on your HDTV    Access Internet radio, podcasts and other web content on your HDTV Taking great pictures is just the beginningGreat technologies let you start shooting right away. And with on-camera features, taking the picture is just the beginning.High ISO modeSee the details in low-light conditions and fast-action situations with high ISO (up to 1600).Scene modes and on-camera picture enhancing features    Get the right shot—manually select from the multiple scene and color modes    Create your perfect shot with cropping, auto picture rotation, and undo-delete    Panorama stitch mode combines up to three shots into one large pictureKODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology in manual mode    Make your pictures as vivid as the moment you took them    Relive your memories in richer detail    Clear up dark shadows and reveal better, brighter picturesMultimedia slideshow    Turn your pictures into a creative multimedia slideshow right on your camera    Set the mood when you choose from pre-loaded sound themes and creative transitionsShoot video with ease    Record continuous VGA video (640 × 480) at 30 fps     Video print options include 1- and 9-up prints    QUICKTIME Motion jpeg with audio recording during capture and playbackInternal memory plus    Don’t miss a shot if your memory card becomes full—switch to in-camera memory quickly, thanks to the internal memory plus feature    32 MB internal memory[1]and SD/SDHC card compatibility lets you start shooting right out of the box

Kodak Easyshare

I was pleased with the cost of the camera and the fact that it is a Kodak, which is a name I trust.  Being on a tight budget, having an affordable camera was important.  I also like the fact that the camera is small and lightweight - two factors that came in handy since I got it for when I went on vacation.  The pictures turned out beautifully and I am very pleased with how easy the camera is to figure out.  I also like some of its features such as the panorama option.  What I wasn't too pleased with was the lack of efficient memory.  I wasn't aware that I would only be able to take 25 pictures and quickly filled up the memory.  With no computer or other devise handy in which to download, I was forced to delete earlier pictures from my vacation to get others I really wanted.  That disappointed me.  Looking through the manuel, I was unable to find anything that clearly and directly talked about the memory and how to increase it.  With some investigating, I discovered that you can add another card, but it is not well described and certainly not something a buyer is alerted to.  Since my mind was on the upcoming trip when I bought the camera, these points did not occur to me until it was too late.  However, despite this one issue, I'm pleased with the overall performance of my camera. I believe it is great that all cameras come with a memory card.

Simple if you are on a budget

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

This camera is pretty much no frizzles compared to the other brands but it gets the job done. The Kodak easy share does what its suppose to do; take pictures. It does get some getting used to (distance wise,) but otherwise its compact and simple. You don't need extra downloads really to upload or edit photos; just hook it up with a usb cord and it opens automatically.

I had no problems at all with the simple drag and drop for images.

Image Quality
Images depend on the lighting as well as your position. I had some issue with people moving around/doing things/etc. but I learned quickly after a few hiccups.

Images are pretty solid and not really blurry outside of for-mention but like any camera you need a good light source. Its not that bad here and does auto adjust but its not one hundred percent great either.

Camera has no problems here. Its pretty useful and gets the job done quickly. It doesn't freeze up or any of that other mess but it will shut off automatically if your battery is low or misplaced so watch out.

Also it can hold a lot of pictures with the memory stick which is always a good thing. I'm around 200 or more and I still have a lot amount of space left to go.

Its pretty easy. The buttons and configuration need not a lot of figuring out even though the manual isn't that big/great.

It lasted for a while now despite being in the same bag as a rice cooker and being banged around by other misguided adults. The lens is still stable and it looks brand new.

Battery Life
The battery life is so so. It last an ok amount of time but even with the high power batteries it runs out of juice quickly if you accidently leave it on or other mishaps. I ended up wasting too many batteries like that!

Make sure you turn it off when you not using it all of the time!

Portability
Its not too big and not too small. Can fit pretty much everywhere; pocket, bag, etc. Its slimmer than most other cameras. It doesn't really weight that much in my opinion.

Not a fan

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

My first camera was this kodak digital camera. The photo image quality was pretty good, but the durability of this camera is very low. My son got a hold of it for two seconds and it is now not able to be used. I would recommend this camera for casual use only.

• Portability:

Kodak is all that and more.

from Davison, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

I love this camera! This is the perfect size for someone that is carrying too much stuff already. You could slip it into your pocket if you wanted. Shoots great pictures with 12 mp. It's large LCD screen on back is vivid and great feature for such an inexpensive camera. The one time I always look for in cameras is the battery. This rechargeable battery pack is perfect. I absolutely hate buying AA batteries on other cameras. This rechargeable pack is long lasting and charges fairly quickly. I recommended to family and they love theirs too.

Image Quality
Great 12 mp photos with crisp clarity.

Gives me 110% every single time.

Simple to use for those first time camera owners. Options galore too though.

Nice weight and feel to it.

Battery Life
Love it and great length of time to full charge.

Can go everywhere

Compact and Relaible Camera

from Ridgewood, NY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

I bout this camera for my husband for fathers day a couple of years ago. He loved it! It was affordable. I have had this camera for a couple years now and have not had any complaints. The picture is above average. It has Good Battery life. It is small and compact.

Good Picture Quality.

The camera refreshes quickly. I have had other cameras that you had to wait long inbetween pictures. This one is great.

Very easy to use.

I have 2 kids and the camera survived! Very durable. My 2 year old thinks it is her toy. I always find her messing around with it and It has still survived.

Battery Life
I hardley ever need to charge the camera. The battery life is long.

Portability
The camera fits in your pocket. I think it is very portable in comparison to other cameras.

Easy is right!

from Frankfort, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

Great camera for the normal family taking everyday pictures. It meets all the basic needs of a family with kids and events.

Image Quality
Occassionally I will get a blurry picture when I use all the auto choices and don't mess with settings in sporting events and motion shots.

So fast and easy to turn on and take a picture compared to most cameras.

So easy to just use without having to turn dials and try and choose settings even when you don't know what to set it on. Just use auto and it your good to go.

I have dropped it once when it was off and it never had any issues. The zoom lense always comes out without fail.

Battery Life
Seems to charge fast and stay charged for a long time. If you sort through and look at pictures much it can decrease battery life some. If you have a partial charge and don't use it for a week and turn it on. It has the same amount of charge despite time sitting.

Portability
Love the pocket size it is. So easy to slip in a back pocket or even a front pocket. You'll forget it's there!

• Portability:

Simple to use and great quality!

from New Brunswick, NJ

Si

**Kodak EasyShare M530 Highlights** **One-button upload turns moments into memories**With Kodak's Share button, uploading your pictures is amazingly simple.

- Snap your picture

- Press the Share button and tag it to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Kodak Gallery sites, plus e-mail too

- Connect your camera to your computer, and with Kodak's Share button app, your pictures are automatically uploaded

- Your pictures and videos are automatically transferred to your computer

**Kodak EasyShare Software **The complete solution for transferring, online sharing, e-mailing, organizing, editing, and creative printing of your pictures.

- Organize your pictures with your own tags, star ratings, and date and time stamps, then use the search feature to quickly find any picture in your collection

- Edit your pictures with ease--select from a variety of simple tools that reduce red-eye, improve lighting, remove wrinkles and blemishes, and add text

- Create photo projects online or at home--choose from hundreds of templates and designs to create album pages, cards, invitations, and much more

- Manually upload to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Kodak Gallery sites, plus e-mail too

- Really easy to use this camera, it is great!

Great little camera

from Adrian, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

Easy to operate. Easy to carry. Point and shoot. What more could you ask for? We baught my daughter one for the holidays. She is in heaven. Constantly taking pictures and sharing with us and her friends out of town. Great little camera. Can find no negatives for our lifestyle.

EasyShare Digital Camera is user friendly

from Rockwood, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

I bought my Kodak-EasyShare M530 Digital Camera a few months ago and I love it. It is very user friendly. Pictures are easily downloaded on your computer to be printed or used on facebook. It is a small camera that is easily carried around. You can take great pictures with just aim and shoot. Easy for people who are not electronically savvy. It has the wall charger . I found the camera to hold it charge well. I love the look of the camera. It has a pretty red color. I have taken hundred of pictures with this camera and am just as happy with the picture quality as I was with my last more expensive digital camera. My favorite thing is the cost, it is an inexpensive way to take quality photos and don't have to have a lot of knowledge about cameras to be able to operate and download to my computer. I highly recommend this for people looking for these things in a camera. It is a tough little camera as I have dropped mine and let my grandkids take pictures with it.

Inexpensive excellence

from Eureka Springs, AR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

My husband bought this camera for me for Christmas this year and it fast became my favorite camera that I've owned to date. It gives the sharpest, clearest pictures, is lightweight and I can charge the battery in the camera, which is a HUGE plus for me. I hate buying and going through batteries for cameras that always lose their charge right when I need them the most. The battery life for this camera is awesome. Plug it in at night ~ it is ready to go all day and all night without losing power the next day.

Kodak Easyshare M575 Digital Camera is more than a camera

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare M530 Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easyshare M575 producsed amaxing quaitiy prints with 14 megapixels. More megapixels means that great quality pictures are produced. The camera comes in a variety of fashionable colors. I personally liked the red, but whichever color you choose the camera is trendy, stylish, and compact. It is more than just a camera. The 5X optical zoom and 28 mm wide makes pictures look alive and the colors are clear and vibrant.  . The LCD screen is 3.0 inches in size making it easy to see exactly what your picture is like.  No surprises here.   The one button upload  turn moments into memories. Finally a camera that is easy to us.  Lots of people notice my camera and like the trendy and stylish compact design. Its easy to share your pictures when using this camera. Press the share button and tag it it for using or printing.When you connect your camera to your computer your pictures are automatically uploaded. This camera takes clear percise pictures, so easy to use. The optical zoom lens zooms in close for extraordinary details on faraway shots.  You can capture dramatic shots in tight quarters or spectacular landscapes with the wide angle lens.This camera is cerainly one of my favorite gifts.