Other Digital Cameras:
Kodak - EasyShare DX6490

Kodak - EasyShare DX6490

Crisp, Clear photos and Video capability too!

from Scurry, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

This is a wonderful camera!  It really lets you zoom in on your subject and takes absolutely the best photos I have seen yet from a digital camera.  I have taken it to some of the grandkids school performances and shot video of them...the kids are thrilled to be able to watch themselves on my computer as soon as we get home (or even on the viewfinder of the camera if they can't wait!).  If you add a Kodak EasyShare printer dock to your purchase, you will have an easy to use, complete photo solution that will save you money and time in getting your prints. I bought mine because of the Kodak name, and didn't even know when I made the purchase that it also had the capability of video with sound!  Well worth the money, I don't think you will be disappointed in any way.

This is an extremely user friendly camera, greatly recommended.

from Tarpon Springs, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

This is a great camera. It offers so many features; 10x zoom, flash, portrait, landscape, night, movement, general, video and large LCD screen to see pictures. No matter which postion you take the picture in it always turns it right side up in the LCD screen for your view. Easy to store and retreve pictures. This is simply a great camera for those who have never had a digital camera before or for those who'd like to upgrade.

Never had a problem yet

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

We have had this camera for 5+ years and never had a problem.  The charger and internal battery work great.  We have two busy boys so use the action setting automatically.  The zoom is wonderful and easy to use.  The other controls are very easy to use also.  I have a problem focusing, mainly because I don't give it enough time to focus because my boys are so fast.  But when given the extra 3 seconds, it does great.  Takes adequate videos, though ours usually comes with a subtle knocking sound that we haven't figured otu what it is other than something internal.  It is rather bulky, but that also makes it difficult to lose or misplace.  We love using it for family photos and would highly recommend it to anyone who asks.  The flash is adequate for the type of things we use it for and there are a couple settings we sometimes use and it's easy to remember by just looking at the pictures on the camera-no need to dig out the instruction book to figure out how to use them.  Overall great!

With Kodak EasyShare DX6590 Digital Camera some things not clear

from Albany, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

The Kodak Camera that I have is nice.  Although sometimes I think it could take better pictures.  The picures are bright but sometimes they seem to come out fuzzy.  I have checed the lens and it looks clean but maybey there is something I can't see.

this is an excelant coice in cameras.

from Drake, CO

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

I REALLY LIKE MY EASYSHARE DX640 ,IT TAKE GREAT PICTURES,ITS BEEN SUPPER RELIABLE.I ESPECILLY LIKE THE 10 POWER ZOOM MAKES IT  EASE IN USEING MY CAMERA.IT I HAD TO DO OVER AGAIN  WOULD CHOSE THIS CAMERA AGAIN.

The DX6490 is an excellent camera

from Klamath Falls, OR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

The Kodak DX 6490 is an easy camera to use. I have had mine for 6 years and I have had no problems with it. It takes bright clear photos, and the zoom brings things in close. It takes excellent closeups of plants and flowers. I have taken over 6500 photos with it and have not had to replace the battery. It is Great for medium range shots and action shots as well.

Thia camera sucks!!

from New Albany, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare DX6490:

I have children that play many sports and this camera doesn't work at all in gyms!!  I can't get a good photo from this camera to save my life!!  This was my first digital camera purchase and I wish I would've stuck with film!!  This is a waste of money and time to try and work with it.