Other Digital Cameras:
Digital SRL Cameras
Kodak
Kodak - EasyShare CX7330

Kodak - EasyShare CX7330

I love this camera-digital is awesome!

from Fort Atkinson, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

I recieved my this camera as a gift almost 3 years ago.  It works great and I have not had any problems.  Digital pictures are incredible because you can edit them before you have them printed and you can even print pictures at home if you have the kodak printer.  It's really fun!

good camera, bad program

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

The camera takes decent photos with the flash on. it is somewhat blurry with no flash. The negative to this camera is that the program is horrible. There isnt really alot you can do with your pics once you get them on your computer. The updater would freeze my computer all the time and i would have to ctl alt del to shut down the program. It also made itself the default for all pics on my computer and it was a nightmare trying to change it. Now that i have a computer that i can just slide the memory card into the slot and take my pics off rather than having to use the program, it works great.

Great camera but hard to focus without flash.

from Yardley, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

This camera takes great pictures with the flash and loads onto the computer easily.  But, when the flash is off the picture always seems to come out blurry.  It is a few years old, so better versions have probably come out by now, so I would recommend buying the newest Kodak Easy Share.  It is a great brand!

idot proof

from Paris, TX

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

i bought this camara several years ago when my daughter was smaller.  I found it very easy to use and even easier to print the pictures.  the memory card is great to plug in to my home printer or take it to walmart and let them do all the printing.  now that my daugter is 6 it is easy enough for her to use to take pictures of her little brother.

Golden Oldie ... But keeps on ticking!

from Sartell, MN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

I have had the Kodak Easy Share cx7330 for almost 5 years and never had any problems with it.  It is old school compared to some of the camera's out there now but it serves it purpose! I am able to store hundreds of pictures with the card that is optional to buy.  It has easy to use dials and on screen Led instructions.  It takes decent pictures in the right light.  However you need to read the directions to fiqure out what all the symbols are for, this will give you the best pictures.  It has a zoom option but I have found that when it is used the pictures do not turn out to be the best quality.  I have shared many memories with this camera and would recommend it to anyone who is on a budget and just needs a digital camera. The batteries will last a long time if you buy the digital camera batteries otherwise plan on spending a paycheck to buy regular batteries as it chews them up pretty fast.  It does have a auto shut off to help conserve the battery life.

Kodak Easy share is an amazing easy to use camera!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

Ok I personally am not a high-tech person at all. I wanted a digital camera to take pictures of my little ones, and be able to load them onto the computer and email them , or print them easily. These were the #1 things i was looking for in a camera. I also didnt want all those confusing buttons and functions. When i found the Kodak Easy Share i was absolutely amazed! This was a camera that had exactly what i wanted, and for a fantastic price as a bonus. I have had this camera about 6 months now, and i have had a wonderful time with it. It takes beautiful pictures, and so easy to do so. When it came time to put them on the computer i was really suprised at how easy it was. You simply plug it in to your USB port and watch them load, that is it! The Kodak Easy Share also comes with its own software, again simple to install. This software helps you organize all of your photos into categories that you want them in, which makes e-mailing and printing them a snap. I absolutely LOVE this camera~!

i love the camera

from Altoona, WI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

I have had my Kodak camera for over three years. I bought as a bundle pack it came with the printer.I love camera, the printer I hate. I don't use the printer it cost to mush to use. The camera is simple to use. I can give it my five year old and she can take pictures on it. It takes great pictures. Easy to load into the computer all you have to do is to plug it in. The software is easy to it from the interent. It has been drop many of times on the floor, it has scatches all over it but it still works. There is a few things that I don't like about the camera: that you have to reset the date all the time even when you don't want the date on the picture it still puts it on. On cheap batteries it can last for about 30 mintues. I like to use kodak rechargeable ones and they seem to recharge them self or if you plug into the computer it will recharge. You can record a video on the camera but there is no sound and that it will only record for 30 seconds.

Another Kodak Moment

from Stonewall, OK

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

I purchased this Kodak camera because it was priced right and I have been using Kodak camera for like forty years plus.  Have always been happy with there products and this camera is not about to let me down.

I would buy this for my granddaughter it is that easy to use and download.

Think of this camera, GREAT CHOICE

Snap, snap, click, click Oh what a joy it is

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare CX7330:

I was given the camera for Christmas.  The next Christmas I & my family spent Christmas at Disney World.  What better place to test a camera.  Easy to use.  Pictures were easy to download and were very clear.  So the memories will be easy to see time and time again.

The next trip the camera was taken was Chile.   Really clear pictures.

Get one and you will not be disappointed!