Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare C763

really good camera

from Salem, OR

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C763:

great camera, easy to use, fun to take and edit pics with.  I have had it for almost two years now and take it with me everywhere.  I love it.  The battery has started to drain every time i turn it on however, so im gonna have to get a new one. Nigh pictures can be done, however most turn out just that: dark.  Overall, this is a great camera for every day use.

Simple and high quality

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C763:

Once the battery is charged in this camera, it is so simple to start using.  All that needs to be done is to turn on the power.  I love the large view screen and for the price, you get so many more features than even more expensive models.  THis camera was purchased to replace another digital whose screen stopped opening and closing when the power was turned on and off, rendering it broken and unfunctional.  Even that camera (at two and a half times the price) didn't have video and sound capabilities, motion stabilization, or the auto focus feature.  This is an all around great camera at an even better price.

Perfect for on the go picture taking!

from New London, CT

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C763:

I love my Kodak. It takes quality pictures. It's easy and small enoguh to keep in my purse so I can pull it out when I see that perfect shot! The battery lasts, the pictures are clear, the zoom in/out feature works wonders.