Other Digital Cameras:

Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

Kodak Cameras are durable, made to last!

*I own a Kodak easy share and it is the best camera I have ever bought. Not just because of the great pictures it takes, or the easy download of the pictures, the great sleek look of it. No, I would recomend this camera and have to anyone I know, is for its durability. I have ownwd the camera for a few years now and althought I dont advise doing, I have left it outside by mistake a couple times over the years. Rain, lots of it..we found it submerged after 2 days of rain the first time, more rain the second time, I dried it off and it works like new. *

Kodak C300 Camera

I recieved this camera in 2010 as a Christmas present, and so far I Love this camera. The Quality of the pictures are very good in the light.  The best thing I like about this camera is the night time feature.  The pictures taken in the night feature turn out in very good quality and display all the little details of the picture.  The camera also has a video feature which is great to take videos of the kids being kids.  With the video feature it is nice to have videos of the kids that will last a lifetime.  It is also very nice to be able to hook the camera up to the computer and upload the pictues and videos all at once.  The camera is also not to big or bulky so you can put it in your purse or makeup bag so that you have it all the time.  Also it came with a docking device so that you can hook it right up to the picture printer and get your family the pictures they want right away.  I would reccommend this camera to anyone looking for an affordable good quality camera.

Very handy and works great

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

Very user friendly and works just like it should. I really enjoy using this camera. I love the rechargeable battery packs and that the camera charges on the dock. It is super easy to download pictures on the dock as well. Very user friendly. I recommend this camera for anyone that wants a basic simple to use camera.

Image Quality
No issues here. I even make enlargements as large as 8 x 10 with good results.

no issues with performance; works as it should.

very user friendly; I just picked it up and started taking pictures and have learned more about using special features along the way.

Handle it with respect and you should have no issues.

Battery Life
I use the rechargeable battery packs and the optional dock for charging which works great and keeps it ready to go at a moments notice.

Portability
takes up very little space so it fits conveniently in a purse. I also hang mine around my neck with a lanyard which keep it handy.

• Portability:

Nice camera for the money

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

I have the Kodak EasyShare C330. It is a nice camera for the cost. The memory is only 20 pictures but it takes a clear shot. The pictures are easily transferred to the computer and imports can be sent to others through email. Overall, it is an easy camera to use and the picture quality is fine.

• Portability:

This camera is affordable and works very well

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

The Kodak Easy Share digital camera is easy to use and takes quality photos for a fraction of the cost compared to expensive digital cameras.

Image Quality
It takes great quality photos

It It takes pictures very easily and works nice

It is very easy to use

It lasts throughout a whole day of taking photos and handles well

Battery Life
I like to use rechargeable batteries with this camera because they last a lot longer than regular batteries do

Portability
It can easily be brought anywhere and is not big and bulky

Super Photos

from Bradford, PA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

What a great and easy to use camera. I love having pictures to remember family and occasions. It is also very easy to download on the computer and share photos and events in your life with others. Great value and a bargain to own.

I am a picture taking addict since getting my Kodak EasyShare.

from Fishers Island, NY

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

I needed a new camera after I dropped my old one and it broke. I found a great deal on this camera so I got it. Kodak has always been a trusted name so I figured it couldn't be half-bad. The first thing I noticed about this camera is how easy it was for me to use. For the price it was it takes really great pictures. The video shooting could be a little better, but for the price you couldn't ask for much more because the video does shoot just fine. I take my camera with me everywhere and am always shooting photos. I think my wife gets a bit annoyed with me because she always has a flash in her face now it seems like. But I love my Kodak camera and I recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced camera that works great.

kodak is awesome

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

Kodak easy share camera is very easy to use it takes good quality pictures it very affordable and very simple for anyone to use the only drawback that it has is that the battery seems to die very soon and the original card needs to hold more pictures.

Replacing my Kodak EasyShare ????

from Kokomo, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

My daughter gave me a Kodak EasyShare camera a few years ago for Christmas. She said it was so easy to take and share pictures on facebook or just upload to my computer, that even a Grandma could do it .She was right !! It took great pictures for the price and was easy to use. The problem I had was that recently I started having problems with the camera just shutting off. I replace the battery pakc and then just regular batteries and still kept having problems so I decided to upgrade. i purchased another camera ( not a Kodak ) and have not use it yet. Writing this review I am already having buyers remorse. I will try this new camera and if I am not as pleased as I have been with the EasyShare I will return it. All and all the EasyShare is a great camera at a great price !!

The Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

The Kodak EasyShare C300 Digital Camera is a compact camera for the entire family. It is small and easy to use. The camera has a digital zoom, 3.2 megapixels and a 1.5 inch color display. The camera has 16 MB of memory. This is the type of camera that can be used the minute you place it your hands. The instructions are very simple and easy to follow.

The Kodak EasyShare C300 Digital Camera has good picture quality. This is a relatively cheap digital camera. The price is typically lower than other brands. The Kodak EasyShare C300 Digital Camera has the option of video shooting and balancing colors.

This is not a perfect camera. The Kodak EasyShare C300 Digital Camera has several problems. The screen on the camera is small. It is easy to scratch the lens and screen. It also has problems in low light. The Kodak EasyShare C300 Digital Camera uses rechargable bateries, so you need to be aware of this prior to buying it.

I didn't like the Kodak EasyShare C300

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

I bought it a few years ago and the printer dock as well and didn't like it. I will try to spell out why but just generally it seemed to be a crappy camera, albeit it was a pretty cheap digital camera.

The picture quality on the camera screen wasn't great and the pictures when printed weren't either. i read the little manual that came with it for the most part so I don't believe the fault should fall on the user in this situation. maybe I should expect poor quality if I am buying a cheaper digital camera, but I still expect it to deliver if I am paying money for it and it did not do it for me.

the zoom was bad, and it was very slow to take pictures and save the pictures to its memory card. i would have to wait such a long time between pictures, and that is not convenient if you are in a once in a lifetime situation and want to take as many pictures as you can to remember it. like a wedding or a fast paced tour of some sort.

great pictures

from Beaumont, CA

Comments about Kodak - EasyShare C300 Digital Camera:

After the painstakingly task of going through other budget models from other manufacturers, I decided to spend a little more to get this outstanding camera. The main problem I had with all the other cameras that I had bought was the screen images were so choppy when I moved the camera around, it was hard to close in on anyone because it was so delayed. So when I got this camera, I was very satisfied, it is still a little bit choppy at times, but much better than anything else that I used. I got this camera a couple of years ago, and although it was a bit expensive then, the price for the same one now makes this camera an exceptional deal. the other thing I like is the included software, which makes photo editing very easy, and best of all it was free. Overall, I feel that purchasing this camera was a no brainer, and for anyone out there debating it. my suggestion is that yout wont be dissappointed at all, it is well worth it.