2.7
Photo Printing Websites, Photo Sharing Websites, Photo Hosting Websites
Kodak Easy Share Gallery

Kodak Easy Share Gallery

2.7

Great site with good quality photos and easy to navigate!

I love kodakgallery.com.  I started using them after a few bad experiences with Snapfish.com.  They are a bit more expensive than Snapfish but you get what you pay for which is good quality pictures.  The only thing is you have to be sure of your order 100% before you submit it because you can't cancel it at all, even if you make a mistake.  Like for instance today I noticed that I forgot to order certain pictures after I already had put an order in and after calling the customer service line I was told by a recording that the order couldn't be cancelled so I end up paying twice for shipping charges.  My mistake though.  Other than that this site has worked well for me.  You can also check your order history however sometimes the site has technical difficulties and it won't show you your order history at all.  It states you don't have any orders within the last 30 days or so when in fact you do.  You can create picture mugs and mouse pads with photos which are great for gift giving.  They also have special promotions where you save money.  Kodakgallery.com is where I am staying for my photo needs.

Kodak Gallery deleted years of my photos

Do not use Kodak Gallery!  Here's why:

Do not use Kodak Gallery!  Here's why:

Kodak was a name I trusted.  It is a name I grew up with, not only because it is a longstanding brand, but also because I grew up in Rochester, NY, the home of Kodak. Years ago, when I decided to choose an online site to store my pictures, Kodak seemed like the safest option.

I was surprised to receive an email that they were deleting photos unless you purchased a certain amount.  I made sure to make a purchase by the deadline, using gift certificate credit.  I thought I was all set.

However, I recently checked my account and realized all of my pictures were gone!  I was confused, as I clearly remember having made the purchase.  When I called customer service, they said my pictures were deleted from their server, and there was nothing they could do for me.  I was reminded of the terms and conditions and was then told that a gift certificate purchase did not count towards the minimum purchase requirement.  While this may have been stated in the fine print of the email I received notifying me of their new policy, I clearly missed it.

I am incredibly upset that years of photo albums have vanished!  I am appalled by customer service of a company whom I thought I could trust.  I never received an email saying that I did not comply with the terms and that my photos were going to be deleted.  I am in shock that a company could be so clueless about customer service!

I know I am not the only one who has encountered this outcome with Kodak.  While there does not seem to be any solution to my problem, I at least want to pass on this advice: DO NOT USE KODAK GALLERY!  Find another site or risk losing your photos.

Can't get any worse

from New York, NY

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

Needed quick turnaround. Ordered online via Kodak Gallery & picked up same day from CVS. 2 dozen 4x6 + two 5x7 + 8x10. What a disgrace! Please listen to me and avoid. If you like flushing money down the toilet then please do order. Quality is abysmal, half the photos had horrible artifacts, the 18 year old cashier / printer had no answers to anything, the 5x7 had borders but the other sizes don't have borders wtf? Just avoid. Let my pain be your gain.

terrible customer service

from Goleta, CA

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

I have spent hundreds on this Kodak site. I ordered Christmas cards Dec. 5 and received them on Dec. 21. Too late even for delivery by Christmas Eve. in the USA and impossible over seas. Customer service was terrible, and took no responsibility.

Don't use if you have time sensitive photos

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

I ordered Christmas cards in late November, and it took until December 9 to process the order. They shipped it on Dec 12, which means I might get it by December 16 - so I'll have about 4 - 5 mail days to get my Christmas cards out.

Not much point in having this service if they can't deliver on time.

They've changed their slide show format - HORRIBLE

from Star, ID

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

We have used Kodak Gallery since it was Ofoto.  Recently they changed their slide show format.  The pictures are smaller and they don't allow enough room for captions.  I HATE the new format and so do the people who USED to enjoy my slide shows.  If they don't change it they are going to lose many faithful customers such as us.  We ordered prints, cards, invitations, shirts, coffee mugs, mouse pads, you name it.  Do they really WANT that business to go to a competitor???

It really is Easy to Share with Kodak Easy Share.

from Shinglehouse, PA

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

The Kodak Easy Share is really easy to share great photos. I have the camera & printing dock. I can print photos for myself, then I also send them to my family in the gallery so they can see the photos, print them, order them....whatever they want to do with them. My 2 sisters also have this & we have found it's a great way to share our photos!

Easy to use organizational tool for your photos!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

I have a Kodak digital camera that comes with the software called Kodak Share and it is very easy to use.  You upload your pictures and it automatically makes folders by date for you and you can easily navigate through your pictures.  You can edit them, email them, and print them easily at your home.

It was very user friendly

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

I wanted someplace where my friends and faimily could see our Thanksgiving pictures. I am from Rochester NY, where Kodak was founded. So I wanted to check out the Kodak Gallary, it had great instructions to upload your photos. I would use this product again, however I think the price is a little high for most consumers. Overall This is a great service.

Great picture gallery

from Jupiter, FL

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

Kodak Easy Share gallery is a good online photo album for every day family photographers. It is very easy to upload pictures from your kodak camera to your computer and they upload fast. It also includes editing options such as removing red eye, makign the picture into a cartoon, and lighting effects, also can turn it into black and white.

Say Cheese!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

I have been using this site, formerly ofoto.com, since I got a digital camera, which was 4 years ago, and I still like it. I have tried snapfish and others but I am loyal to this one. I store all of my images on it and share my albums with friends and family through it. I also order all of my prints and a fair amount of products such as personalized albums, mugs, etc. through the site. The quality is good, good customer service and I do think that it  is the best way to send images of your child to friends and family who are far away. Much faster of course than sending one-by-one via email and of course, it is easier for others to then order their own prints. Great site and rarely have  had problems with it. When I have, they have immediately helped and/or offered a credit if something was not to my satisfaction. www.ofoto.com

Photo book "Melted"

from Media, PA

Comments about Kodak Easy Share Gallery:

If you live in a warm climate, I'd suggest never ordering a photo book from Kodak! I ordered a beautiful book for my in-laws who live in Arizona. When we went to visit them, I saw the book on the coffee table, and all the inside pages (20) were fused together. When I contacted customer service they said that you must be careful if you live in a warm climate such as Arizona.... And they would not replace it since it had been about 11 months, and they would only help if it was within 30 days. Be careful, I order picture books every year for them, this is the first one from Kodak, and the only one that "melts" in Arizona!