Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers, Built-In Dishwashers
KitchenAid
Kude70fxss
KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Summary

This dishwasher features a capacity of up to 14 place settings and a ProScrub option that uses 36 powerful spray jets to deliver concentrated cleaning The ProDry option ensures dishware is dry and ready to use or put away at the end of a cycle

KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

Great Dishwasher - love th Kitchenaid line of products!

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

We were lucky enough to purchase a bank-owned home and were given an appliance allowance from the bank. We bought several kitchen aid appliances and love our new dishwasher. There are several options available for water temperature and wash cycle time. We typically use the high temperature/sanitize cycle. The dishwasher does an excellent job cleaning and uses a high temperature sanitizing rinse to help remove deposits and bacteria. The High Temp cycle leaves dishes and silverware clean and disinfected. It is quieter than many other dishwashers we considered and the cycle time is also faster than average. We have been happy with the set-up of the upper and lower racks and find we can fit more dishes into the washer than in our old dishwasher. Now, if only the dishwasher came with someone to empty it and put the dishes away, it would be absolutely perfect!

• Loading Flexibility:

Love it but not without issues

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

I have had this dishwasher for 1 year now. I must say as far as performance and noise level this is the best dishwasher I have ever owned. I have yet to pull something out of it that was not clean and it is super quiet.

I have an open floor plan in my house, my kitchen and family room are all one big room so noise level are a big consideration for me. I had to run my previous dishwasher overnight to avoid the background noise. I can start this dishwasher at any time and I do not have to worry about the noise interfering with other activities like watching TV. I cannot hear a thing, in fact sometime I put my ear up to it just to make sure it is still working!

The one issue I started having recently is the top drawer does not stay closed when it is half full. It keeps sliding out on me. I need to make a phone call to see what can be done but it obviously is not that big of an issue because it has been doing this for three months and I have not made that call yet.

Noise Level
I cannot hear it at all! It is about 15 feet form my family room couch and I can sit and watch TV when this dishwasher is running and cannot hear anything. Nothing. Nada.

Cleaning Time
It does seem to run a lot longer than other dishwashers I have owned. This has not been an issue for me. When it stops I let it sit for another hour otherwise the dishes are too hot to touch. Makes me feel like this dishwasher had done a good job with sanitizing.

Loading Flexibility
hen I first got it I noticed it held a lot more than my previous Whirlpool dishwasher. I can fit two large plates side by side in the lower drawer and I was not able to do that with my previous one.

I love the cutlery drawer. I find it extremely useful to have this feature and would miss it if it were gone.

Everything is sparkly clean. Never had an issue with dishes not getting clean.

I like the clean simple look with the buttons hidden on the top.

So far so good after one year. I do have that issue I discussed in previously with the top drawer sliding out on it's own. Hopefully something can be done to correct it. It is not enough if an issue to affect my overall rating much.

• Loading Flexibility:

Great at the beginning, but.....

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

This machine was great when it was new. Over time, however, small things start happening to make you wish for another new one!

Noise Level
Again, extremely quiet when it's new, but it gets a bit louder after awhile.

Cleaning Time
It takes a LONG time, but it does do a really good job.

Loading Flexibility
Various dishes can fit in many ways. I have no complaints on this issue.

New machines do a wonderful job. Then you begin to notice the water on the top of glasses/cups.

It looks great.

Even though it develops some problems, it still works like a champ.

• Loading Flexibility:

KitchenAid Superbra Perfect Blend of Style and Quality!

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

When we first built our home we cut some corners to save money but when we did our kitchen remodel the KitchenAid Superbra was a splurge I couldn't say no to and I'm thankful I didn't. I didn't want to install anything that I might look back on and regret not upgrading so we purchased this unit. It's beautiful, quiet, and well designed. Well worth the extra money we spent. I can't believe how often people mention how much they love our dishwasher. I didn't even realize that was something someone would notice.

Noise Level
It's very quiet when running, yet it's powerful enough that everything sparkles when they come out.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time seems to be quicker than with my previous dishwasher or maybe it's just the heating element is stronger and it dries them more quickly. I don't know, but I hate leaving dishes in it overnight and now there's no more waiting up for the dishwasher to get done.

Loading Flexibility
It is designed well so that you can fit everything in there. Even when you think it's full, you can re-arrange a couple of things and get those last couple of items in.

Everything is sparkly clean when they come out of the dishwasher now. Even when I cram everything in, all the items get clean and they are always dry when the cycle is done.

The stainless steel is absolutely beautiful. It really becomes another feature in the kitchen that ties everything together and makes them look great.

To this point I haven't had any issues and it's backed with an extended warranty plan so if I ever have any issues I will not have to worry about it.

Very nice...but...

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

I would rate it a 5 but I find that the water pools on top of glasses and this drives me crazy. I thought getting this dish washer would avoid that problem and it has not. The design is very attractive though and it has a good brand name that i am proud to have in my kitchen

• Loading Flexibility:

Best dishwasher I ever owned.

Comments about KitchenAid Superba Series EQ Dishwasher:

I couldn't believe how much this could hold, how well it could clean (without rinsing first), but best of all, how ultra-quiet it operated!

Noise Level
It operates so quietly that my mom was chopping vegetables on the counter top directly above the dishwasher while it was running. Not hearing it in its wash cycle, she opened the door to put her knife inside and hollered with surprise that it was washing! None of us in the kitchen heard it going. No more do I wait until before bed to start a cycle on this washer. I can't hear it running--ever!

Cleaning Time
I don't know how to rate how quickly dishwashers clean. Of course, I would love for it to clean quicker--who wouldn't? However, given how well it cleans, the length of time it takes, being comparable to all other dishwashers, doesn't bother me much.

Loading Flexibility
There is no barking orders any more about how to load the dishwasher. You have different ways you can load items making it foolproof no matter who is loading.

Never rinse before, never clean a thing after!

Sleek and cool looking

It gets knocked into all the time with toys and pots and pans. My youngest even sat on the opened door once. It puts up with a lot with no complaints!