Other Dishwashers:

KitchenAid KUDS30IXSS Built-in Dishwasher

Kitchenaid's Dishwasher Is Worth Bragging About

from Fort Gratiot, MI

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Has a rinse only cycle
  • numerous settings
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

Cons

• All Kitchens

Comments about KitchenAid KUDS30IXSS Built-in Dishwasher:

My husband brought home this gorgeous Kitchenaid dishwasher, I was very impressed. It's stainless steel and is very attractive. More than that it has everything any woman would want in a dishwasher. It's energy efficient. There are six cycle levels which go by soil level. There's even a rinse only cycle, in case you decide to run the washer later on in the day. I've had a chance now to try all of the levels. I was floored how clean the dishes and pots came out after making homemade pasta sauce and spaghetti. I used the pro-wash cycle. It took a little longer but that didn't bother me. For the first few days when I would start the dishwasher, it was so quiet that I was concerned that I wasn't turning on correctly. Found out that's just an added plus to the Kitchenaid dishwasher. Just a note that you can also press start/resume every time you add a dish. Simply a modern marvel. Yes, I have and will continue to recommend this dishwasher to all those in need.

Works well but dishes need to be pre-scrubbed

Comments about KitchenAid KUDS30IXSS Built-in Dishwasher:

I love to cook! With that always comes tons of dirty dishes that need to be cleaned. I have had this dishwasher for about 6 months now and it is very quiet. It has rinse jets in the back which are supposed to clean stuck on foods. However, I always seem to rinse and scrub a lot of dishes prior to loading it to the dishwasher. I noticed that if I have stuck on food such as spaghetti or eggs, you would definitely need to scrub your pan or pot ahead of time even if you have the rinse jets.
    I like that it features many different cleaning and sanitizing options ranging from 1-3 hours. The top rack is adjustable to accommodate any larger dishes, which works great for my needs. I love that it comes with multiple silverware baskets, and it hold a lot of those all at the same time. I usually clean the dishwasher at least once a month to avoid any build up and to keep it clean. So overall, I will give this KitchenAid built-in dishwasher a Satisfactory rating.

• Noise Level: