Other Refrigerators:
KitchenAid Architect Series II 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator KFIV29PCMS

KitchenAid Architect Series II 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator KFIV29PCMS

KitchenAid Architect Series II 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerat

from Georgia

Comments about KitchenAid Architect Series II 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator KFIV29PCMS:

I love my new KitchenAid Architect Series II 29 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator. It is the new love of my life. I am so glad I purchased this refrigerator after remodeling my kitchen. I love the refined interior design, and the adjustable door bins because I am able to keep my condiments more organized for food prep and serving. On valentines day, I was able to organize all condiments easily and properly prepare my food in a short amount of time. It has a lot of space for me to work with, and I did not experience any clutter whatsoever. I absolutely love all touch pad controls on this refrigerator. It is smart and makes operating the refrigerator easy and effortless. The LED lighting is awesome also. I love how it gradually lights up when I open the door. It makes finding food items easy and simple also. I could not be happier with my purchase of this refrigerator. It is the best refrigerator I have had.

• Noise Level: