Other Condiments:

Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

Outstanding

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing:

If you have ever had the pleasure of having Caesar salad made at your table by the waiter, you know that not many bottled dressings on the grocery store shelf can compare. Ken's line of Caesar style dressings come pretty darn close. My personal favorite is the Tableside version, but the creamy version is very good too. For those nights when you want a nice Caesar salad to accompany your dinner but you don't have time for chopping and crushing ingredients, Ken's lineup is a good option.

We prefer Ken's Dressings

from Flint, TX

Comments about Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing:

My husband loves Caesar Salad and eats it every opportunity when we are eating out.  When I prepare it at home, he is not as happy because we have never found the right dressing until recently.  He now loves the Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing which he claims is almost as good as eating out and getting the dressing that is made from scratch by chefs.  I'm not a Caesar Salad person as I prefer the house salad or just a plan lettuce salad made at home.  My favorite dressing for home is also Ken's.  If you have not tried Ken's Sweet Vadalia Onion dressing, you need to get it.  I realized that I love sweet onion salad dressing after eating at Subway and using theif Sweet Onion dression on my Subway sandwiches.  I searched the shelves of several grocery stores before I finally found an onion dressing that I thought compared to Subways sweet onion.  Ken's comes closer to anything that I've tried and I would recommend it to anyone.  Ken just makes great salad dressings among other things!

YUM, finally a light CREAMY caesar dressing

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing:

This dressing is an awesome replacement for any caesar salad lovers watching what they eat.  Much lower in fat and calories but full of creamy delicious flavor.  It is really hard to find a caesar that is low cal that is creamy and not the oily kind.  Love this dressing, couple of croutons and huge bed of greens and some hardboiled eggs and you have a healthy and filling meal!