Other Vacuums:
Kenmore
Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red Pepper

Summary

Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Hardwood & Carpet

The Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum offers a smooth transition from carpet to bare floor and vice versa with an agitator shut-off switch. This vacuum also has Kenmore's Power-Flow feature, which keeps air flowing through a dual chamber even when the bag is full. Ideal for homeowners with allergies, the Kenmore Progressive upright vacuum uses HEPA Media filtration to trap dust, dander and pollen, leaving you with cleaner floors and cleaner air. The super handy performance indicator notifies you if you need to change or check the bag.

Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red Pepper

Quality Basic Vacuum

from united states

Pros

• Carpet
  • Cleaning
  • Floors

Cons

• Heavy

• House

Comments about Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum - Red Pepper:

Overall, I am rather pleased with our purchase of the Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum. While it is not a top of the line vacuum, we do not have pets that shed and I did not feel the need to purchase one of the more expensive pet friendly ones.

Unfortunately, the Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum is a little heavier than I was hoping for, especially since we have stairs with carpeting. Thankfully, the suction on our Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum makes up for it. I only have to worry about going over the stairs once, or any flooring for that matter. I believe that it helps the situation that we have carpeting that is on the shorter side. In addition, we have used it on solid surface floors with decent results as well. It has not scratched our hardwood. I am easily able to maneuver around the corners of our house and the various pieces of furniture that get in the way. The foot petal that makes the upright portion of the vacuum raise and lower has excellent placement on the vacuum and does not get stuck. I have not had an incident where it accidentally releases either (yes, I have had that issue with a previous non-Kenmore vacuum and that was part of the reason it got replaced with this Kenmore).

While researching vacuums, I read that the Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum clogs easily. However, I think that this might just not be the vacuum for pet owners and seeing as how I do not have any four legged friends that live at my house, I have not had the same clogging problem.

Thank you Kenmore for producing yet another amazing vacuum made with quality and built to last. While we have only had our vacuum for eight months, I know that when it finally comes time to replace our Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum that I will be purchasing another Kenmore vacuum.

• Was this a gift?: