Other Vacuums:
3670G
Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum

Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum

• Versatility:

One of the best on the market!

I adore this vacuum!  My parents have one that I have envied for years.  I finally found one on the internet (they are **not **a discontinued product).  I use it weekly on my hardwood and tile floors for general cleaning as well as to clean up dry spills.

I have owned this vacuum for 3 years without any trouble.  It is small and easy to store.  It does the job every time!

Do not spend a lot on Eurka

I had this vacuum and it would not suck up anything whether it was on the floors, or rugs. Their customer service department was great and sent me another one since I was within inventory. This one has great suction and is light.I need to have a light vacuum because I am in a wheelchair and it is hard to manuver.

Good vacuum for the price.

from Florida

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Long Power Cord

• Carpet
    • Hardwood Floors
    • Pet Hair

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

I bought my Eureka Mighty Mite Canister vacuum at Walmart and beleive I got a fair deal on it. It isn't the cheapest vacuum that I have ever purchased but it also is not the most expensive one on the market. It works on a variety of surfaces, I have used it on carpet and on hardwood floors with no trouble at all. I like that the suction is the same no matter what I am trying to vacuum up. It has no problem vacuuming up dirtk tracked in from outside, dog hair or spilled dry food goods. One of the things that I like the most about it is that it is lightweight enough for me to be able to carry it up and down the stairs when vacuuming them without too much hassle. The longer cord also comes in handy when having to vacuum areas that might not have very many plug ins.

There is one thing that I am not exaclty a fan of, and that is cleaning it out or emptying it. While it doesn't take knowing rocket science to empty it, it is a little more diffcult than other vacuums that I have used. But other than that, it isn't bad at all. The vacuum does a great job at helping keep the house clean and at a reasonable price too.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Great for hardwoods

from Casablanca, Morocco

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
    • Easy to Use
    • Lightweight
    • Powerful/Good Suction

• Carpet
      • Hardwood Floors
      • Tile Floors

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

I just got this vacuum and I love it.

Pros:

1. Ideal for Quick and Efficient Cleaning

2. Good value - cost vs. performance.

3. Portable - fairly light.

4. Convenient for Home and Auto

Cons:

1. Vacuum bags are not popular, had to order them from on-line store.

• Primary use:
      • Personal
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Mighty Vacuum Cleaner

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

This Eureka Mighty Mite Vacuum Cleaner is small in size yet very powerful with strong suction ability. It comes with various different attachments for different places. However the main attachment is good enough to take care of a entire house. Since its small size and light it very easy to vacuum around the house without much effort.

Maneuverability
      Unlike the big vacuums of Eureka this one is smaller and lighter so very easily maneuverable from one room to other. The hose pipe is pretty long which makes it easy to reach at corners and clean

Ease of Maintenance
      Nothing to maintain in this machine except the dust bag which can easily be changed

Suction Performance
      Its suction power is wonderful. It picks up even pins, hairbands, pet hairs etc.

Versatility
      I have woolen carpet all over my room which needs to be vacuumed daily and this vacuun cleaner works perfect on it.

Very sleek and elegant yet powerful

I have been using it since last six months and its running perfect. It is very durable

• Versatility:

it may be little but it works fantastically

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

When my wife brought this how I actually laughed. We have three boys a dog and a cat that sheds like he is allergic to hair and I literally laughed when I saw how small this vacuum was. I could not have been more wrong. This little machine is absolutely amazing. It cleans up messes better than most of the big vacuums that we have owned over the years.

Maneuverability
      It is little it is handheld and you can take it anywhere enough said.

Ease of Maintenance
      This is where my one complaint comes in. This is a very easy machine to empty just a click and a tug and then dump it out however it is such a small container for the dirt that it needs to be emptied often.

Suction Performance
      I have never had a mess that this little machine could not clean up.

Versatility
      The fact that you can literally carry this vacuum any where and every where you go makes it the most versatile machine I have ever used.

It is so little and so cute that alone makes it a great design. Add in to that the fact that it is light weight the handle is in a fantastic position and the hose is at the perfect length and you will get no complaint from me here.

I have three kids and a couple of shedding pests it not only cleans up there mess but it also withstood my two year old trying to chase the dog with it.

• Versatility:

Why do I love thee, Let me Count the Ways...

from Brimfield, MA

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

The main reason I love my Mighty Mite is because it is light weight and easy to maneuver around the house. Our floor plan is such that I need to be able to turn quickly and go from room to room without stopping to drag it around corners and furniture quickly. It does a terrific job sucking up pet hairs, dust and small scraps of food left behind from the kids below the table. It also does great on the stairs and in the corners. I don't even use the different attachments, I use the main attachment for everything except for the corners on the stairs and then I just remove the main attachment and use the hose only. Works great!

Maneuverability
      Oh, I just love it. Super easy to go from room to room. It's so much easier to use on my stairs because it is not too heavy.

Ease of Maintenance
      Easy! Just open it, dump it, reattach and you're off to vacuuming again.

Suction Performance
      Excellent, has picked up coins, paperclips, marbles and other small items I accidentally sucked up.

Versatility
      It works on my tile floors and the carpeting.

Clever machine because of it's small design, yet it still does the job of a regular sized vacuum.

I have used mine for over a year and it's still going strong!

Do not spend a lot on Eurka

• Versatility:

Best investment I've ever made!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

This is one of the best vacuum cleaners I have ever had! Mind you, I've gone through quite a few of them. This one works very well. Is reasonably priced. Has a very strong engine and sucks very well. The hose is very long and reaches into all the hardest to reach places. There are multiple attachments for the end of the hose, and they come in handy. Bags are easy to load/change and they hold a lot for such a small cleaner.

Maneuverability
      Easy to use in hard to reach places. Easy to use on the stairs Light weight. Gets into all the nooks and crannies.

Ease of Maintenance
      I've never done anything to maintain this one. Nothing to change (no belts). To clean the inside, you just simply shake it out. Never really gets dirty, but if it did, a soft sponge would take care of it.

Suction Performance
      Super, super strong. Adjustable, too, with an adjustment built right into the hose right where your hand holds it.

Compact. Easy to handle. Lightweight. Easy to control. I've got no complaints.

Had mine for years already with no problems!

small but mighty

from Delaware, OH

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

This is a light weight canister bag that uses the same bags as the older generations. We have all hard wood floors so we have no need for a beater brush on our vac. I can do our whole house by toting this behind me. The hose is a harder plastic so it doesn't kink like some of the cheaper models. The only thing I don't like is the head. You have to make it list up off the floor. And its bigger but mostly plastic wish the head was better designed. I can sweep many times with using 1 page. We have 2 cats and a dog and even cleaning up their hair the bags are a good size so we don’t through them constantly.

Maneuverability
      Its a canister so its easy to use to sweep under things because you are only dealing with the flat head and hose not the whole vac

Ease of Maintenance
      It has bags so you take out the old bag put in the new and away you go. All of the dirty is contained.

Good so far

from Shasta Lake, CA

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

I've been pleased so far with the mighty mite. It works well on my wood floors. It's easy to move around and has several attachments that came with it. The bags seem a little smaller than I'm used to, but I've been able to find the bags in bulk online for a very reasonable price. Overall, it seems to work well. The price was very good.

Great for Wood Floors

from McCloud, CA

Comments about Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum:

My original Mighty Mite was a hand-me-down from my parents. It was ancient. (Well, to me at least!)  I didn't realize how much I loved it until it finally dies a couple of years ago. I then went through a couple of more hand-me-down vacs until I finally broke down and bought a new Mighty Mite.

I did the Happy Dance the day that little yellow vacuum arrived from amazon!  It is simply the BEST vacuum for hardwood floors!  It sucks up everything!  LOVE IT!  It's easy to pull around. My sons (aged 5 and 6) fight over who gets to vacuum. With Mighty Mite (it's name in our house) it is their favorite chore.

On the downside, there is a "crimp" in the hard handle. I'm not sure why it's there, but I can tell you that little toys (plastic army men, vintage Little People, large Legos) like to get stuck in there and they are a PITA to get out!  Also, the bags are now a little harder to find than they were a few years back.