2.7

Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher

2.7

A ok dishwasher

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher came with our house when we bought it in May 2012. In the time I have been using it, I have been very unsatisfied with its cleaning ability. We have hard water so there are spots and white residue left on everything. I have tried using rinse aid, and this seems to have no effect on the spots. The dishwasher does hold a fair amount of dishes. It also cleans my pots and pans fairly well. I do a fair amount of pre-rinsing and washing before putting them in however. I have had to be careful with the placement of my sons sippy cups however. In my first week of using the dishwasher, I melted a couple of his sippy cup lids because they slipped through both racks while it was washing. Overall this is a ok dishwasher, I like that my dishes get sanitized. And it is easier than washing everything by hand.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Not Sure If I Would Purchase Another Kenmore

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

When we moved into our home, we found a GE dishwasher that no longer really worked. We shopped around town and searched Consumer Reports prior to deciding what to purchase next. Our research led us to the Kenmore 587. It came in white, had a digital, push button panel and rated really well. First we had issues with the delivery of the appliance. It took forever to get it strait. When we finally did get it, we had to pay extra to have it set up. Less than a year of use led us to call repair twice! Once was for a panel programing issue and then we had problems with it not cleaning properly. It has been a very frustrating problem for us. We are not dealing with a warranty that has expired and have the same cleaning issues that we had before. People pay good money for these appliances and having these type of issues is rediculous. We will never purchase a Kenmore again. At least not a dishwasher. I would not recommend it to anyone.

It came with the house that we bought in March, it is sub-par

from Jefferson, GA

Comments about Kenmore Built-in Dishwasher:

Re-washing dishes is not a surprise with this dishwasher, even after hand washing and soaking the dishes. The door almost came off after a couple months but we screwed it back on. Hopefully one day I can replace it with one of those Kenmores with the turbo jets.