Other Washing Machines:
Kenmore
Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer w/ Clean Washer Cycle - White

Summary

Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer - Convenient and Efficient

This efficient Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. top-load washer 2210 features an exclusive Triple Action agitator that provides motion in three directions. While the base moves back and forth, the post moves up and down and clockwise. This provides more cleaning action to ensure your laundry is washed perfectly. With an impressive 12 cycles, including Bulky, Delicates and Deep Wash, this machine allows you to choose the best cycle for each specific load. A second rinse option ensures any leftover residue is removed, and the 700 RPM spin cycle helps extract water from clothes. Get cleaner clothes using less water and less energy with this Kenmore top-load washer.

Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer w/ Clean Washer Cycle - White

Pros

Cons

Great little washer

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Kenmore 3.6 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer w/ Clean Washer Cycle - White:

My husband and I had just moved into a apartment that had a hook up for a washer and dryer. We bought this washing machine to get us through the year. It ended up working better than we expected and were able to hold onto it even longer.

I think it works great. My clothes were always clean and it never leaked or gave me any other problems. My husband is a machinist and his clothes always smell like a machine shop even after washing. But I am able to wash another load with out the smell seeping through to another load of clothes.

Very to easy to use. The buttons on there are pretty self explanatory.

The design is ok. Nothing fancy but I do not need fancy. In my mind its just a washer that sits in my basement and cleans my clothes. I do not need any miraculous looking.

It is very durable and is still working to this day. Even when we had to move three times it has held up very well.

Simple Washer for Laundry

from Las Vegas, NV

I was on a budget, so I was really excited to find this Kenmore washer on sale, and it works great. It is simple technology, but perfect for all my laundry needs. I like that it is simple to operate and holds all size loads of laundry and works great.

Energy Efficiency
This is the best washer I have used for energy efficiency as it is a good eco-friendly choice because it uses less energy than other washers and really gets my laundry clean the first time.

Cleaning Time
The only down side of this washer is that it takes a long time to do one load of wash and isn't quiet. It is a small price to pay for a good deal, but I wish it did my laundry faster.

This is a great washer for all of my laundry needs. I like that it is easy to load with the top lid and it is great for colored loads and really gets my laundry clean without dulling colors. It is easy to use as you just add clothes and detergent, select load size and temperature and press start. I get a great performance on every load.

I really like that this washer is simple to use, but it works great. It is a top loader so the lead is easy to access and you just add your clothes and detergent and you are good to start. You can pick your water temperature and load size and then just hit start. I like that the various steps of the cycle light so you can tell how your laundry is progressing and it locks the lid during use.

I love the simple design of this washer and the top loading feature. I also like that it is pretty compact and fits easily in my laundry area.

This washer has lasted me a while and hasn't had any problems, so I expect to use this for many years to come.

Good sturdy washers.

from Florida

A week or so I bought a few of these Kenmore washers to go with dryers that I bought for recently updated apartments. I knew before going to purchase them that this is the direction that I wanted to go with, even though they were not exactly the matching ones to the Kenmore dryers that I bought.

This is my favorite of the Kenmore washers. They aren't much to look at, but since it's more important what's on the inside I'm not that concerned about what's on the outside.

They are easy to clean, and sturdy. I put all of the ones I just bought into rental units so it was very important that they be sturdy and hold up well.

Energy Efficiency
They do help conserve some energy from what I read and learned about them when I purchased them.

Cleaning Time
Does a good quick job of cleaning clothes thoroughly.

They've washed roughly thirty loads each so far and they wash beautifully.

Self explained, super easy to use.

Pretty basic design. But sturdy .