3.7

3.7

False Nutritional Information

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

I initially selected Kellogg's Smart Start because the box label claimed to have 100% of so many nutrients. I especially was interested in the iron. However, when I looked at the Kellogg's website for this product the nutritional values were significantly less. I tried to get an explanation from the company regarding this discrepancy​. They were very prompt in their replies. However, they avoided answering my question as to whether the cereal contains 100% of minimum daily requirements as listed. I would not trust their labeling and given the large amounts of sweeteners and preservatives in the product I would strongly recommend getting your iron and other nutrients in other ways.

Full of sugar disgised as healthy

from Oregon

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

This is like all the other factory cereals advertising that it is healthy. You may as well eat raw processed sugar out of a bowel. There is no nourishment in this. people wonder why they get sick. It is because of poor diets forced by the media.
People do research on food in America. You will be surprised on how unhealthy our food supply is. This product is just another example of why people are obese and get diabetes.

Nutritious and great taste

from Arizona

About Me Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Flavorful
  • Fresh
  • Healthy

Cons

• Snack

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

I love this cereal! It has such fresh and nutrition for anybody that is trying to eat a healthier diet. The taste is a bit different but it is very good. The price is a little higher than some cereals,but not too bad.I think it is a great addition to a balanced meal plan

Yummy and good for you, too!

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

My 80-year old mother was eating this cereal when I visited her.   I thought that this was just another tasteless bran cereal for "old people".  But, I tried it, and I am sold!  It tastes really good, re-e-a-a-l-ly.  Mom had the original flavor, and I have since tried the one with raisins.  So not only do I like it, but it is low in cholesterol and sodium, and is supposed to help lower blood pressure as well.  Bye-bye Cocoa Puffs, at least for now.

Awesome Smart Start :)

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

I love love love smart start. It has so many vitimins in it. You just cant beat it. One tip watch for it to go onsale at walgreens. Between my sister and I we finish a box every two to three days. I would recomond this to anyone looking to have a healthy breakfast! Enjoy! Have a great day. I really like that this product has vit. a in it too.  I really really wished costco would start selling this product!

The tastiest of the "healthy" cereals!

from Tolland, CT

Comments about Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal:

Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal is so good that it's easy to forget tht it's good for you! When I get tired of a heavy breakfast and want something light that I feel is good for me I always reach for this cereal and a yogurt or fresh fruit. I really enjoy the texture - the combination of flakes and clusters makes this cereal really enjoyable to eat. The price is usually very reasonable alsi.