Other Cereals:
Kellogg's
Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal

Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal

Kelloggs Fruit Loops Is A Childhood Favorite

Kelloggs, well know for it's many types of cereals, has some cereals that have been on the market since I was a kid. The only difference is that over the years it has been perfected. Now Fruit Loops cereal has more fiber in a serving and it is made with 9 grams of whole grain.The taste seems to have remained the same with that great fruity flavor we all loved as children. The fiber helps to absorb the nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis.

I purchased two 12.2 ounce boxes of Kelloggs Fruit Loops as my store had them on sale. Kelloggs is know to me to be a terrific company with great tasting cereals. The Fruit Loops cereal pieces themselves come in pretty rainbow colors and natural flavors. Tucan Sam, a cartoon Toucan bird is located on every box of Kelloggs Fruit Loops cereal. The long nose of the Tucan holds bright colors like what the cereal pieces are.This cereal is great to use in baked goodies as it adds a lot of color and fiber. I gave this cereal a 4 star as it has quite a bit of sugar in it at 12 grams per serving.

**Nutrients:** A serving of this cereal is considered to be a cup in which there are about 12 cups of cereal in this box. The calories are 110 for dry cereal and 150 calories if you take the cup serving and add 1/2 a cup of Vitamin A&D Fat Free Milk. I am going to show you the nutrients listed for cereal if you have it dry, keeping in mind with the milk they would increase. Calories for dry, 1 cupfull is 110 with calories from fat being 10. Total fat is 1 gram and saturated fat is 0.5 grams. No trans fats in this product. The sodium is 135 mgs., while the cholesterol is 0 grams. Potassium comes in at 35 mgs. carbohydrates are 25 grams, sugar is 12 grams and **dietary fiber is 3 grams**. Protein is 1 gram and other carbohydrates are 10 grams.

**Contains:** Wheat, Corn and traces of Soybean.

Kelloggs offers many promotions throughout the year. You can explore them all at the Kelloggs website.

Distributed by Kelloggs Sales Co. in Battlecreek, Michigan. **USA.**

Follow your nose...to something a little healthier

I grew up with ***Kellogg's* Fruit Loops** and loved the cereal.  These days, I can do without it.  I'm not quite at the Metamucil stage, but *Raisin Bran* or [*Strawberry Chex*][1] are now my cereals of choice.

**Fruit Loops** doesn't seem to be as popular a cereal as it was in my youth.  That may just be because I don't watch as many cartoons as I did back then.

From a child's perspective, **Fruit Loops**are great!  They have a semi-fruity flavoring and are super sweet with all the sugar in them.  And the commercials make it seem like eating **Fruit Loops** will take you on a tropical adventure, even though at that age you don't know what tropical is.

Parents either know better, or need to.  From a parent's perspective, **Fruit Loops** are colored, sugar-coated *[Cheerios][2] *.  They'll give your kids the energy they need to drive you up a wall until they crash and you have to scoop them up off the floor.

I rated them average, because when eaten in moderation, a very small amount, **Fruit Loops** are a decent snack.  Not healthy, but decent.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/General-Mills-Strawberry-Chex-Cereal-review-cb74
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/General-Mills-Cheerios-reviews

Fruity Crunchy Mornings

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

This cereal really delivers a fruity taste. I can honesty say that Fruit Loops truly taste like real fruit. They are super crunchy, with a light coating of sugar on each loop. They are very bright in color and a great mix of fruit flavors like lemon, orange and lime. I like eating this cereal dry as a snack, because I find when you add it to milk for breakfast it gets soggy way too fast, and then it is kind of gross. So, in conclusion I like this cereal very much, just not in milk. It's a great treat for the kids in the afternoon or just to munch on while watching TV.

Fruit Loops

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

I have been enjoying Kellogg's fruit loops cereal since I was a kid! I think that it tastes great with or without milk! It's got the right amount of crunch and sweetness and it tastes really fruity. I also like the fact that Kelloggs makes healthy but also great tasting cereals that kids and adults can enjoy. My son also likes fruit loops cereal! It's easy to take in a portable bowl so he can have a healthy snack on the go and it doesn't make a huge mess with crumbs and sticky hands in the car. He also really loves the bright colors and this cereal is also a lot of fun to do different art projects and counting and color activities with. I also have a great cookie recipe that I make with Fruit Loops! Overall, I think that Fruit Loops is a great tasting and healthy cereal for kids and adults alike! I think that the new kelloggs fruit loops cereal with the treasure pieces is also great tasting!

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

Fruit Loops would be one of the best cereals that has ever been created. I really like how fruity the loops actually taste like fruit. It has always been a fun cereal, very colorful and represented by Toucan Sam! Made by our trusted Kellogg's brand, you can feel comfortable eating this cereal and giving it to your child. There are a ton of uses for the cereal besides just having it with milk. You could eat it dry, use as an arts and crafts project, make cereal treats out of it or make a fruity snack mix! The options are endless if you have an imagination! The only thing that does not feel good about Fruit Loops is that if you eat a nice big bowl of them, your mouth gets a little ripped up from the crunching. To each their own though, some people may not be bothered by it. Overall, Fruit Loops is a healthy breakfast that really does taste amazing. Everyone has got to start putting this cereal on their grocery list!

Toucan Sam is So cool.

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

One of my favorite cereal mascots when I was a kid was toucan Sam. With his bright colors he really stood out to me. The cereal was good too. Kellogg's fruit loop cereal had the awesome fruity smell and a great fruity taste. It is a great source of fiber and is great to make crafts for young children. I love this cereal now even though IM an adult.

Some things are better when they are name brand

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

I am normally a fan of generic brands because the greater majority are as good or better than their name brand competitors but, there are a few things I do not mind paying a bit more for. Fruit Loops are one of the few products I feel that way about. I love the fruity flavor and heir ability to maintain their crunch, even when milk is added. I also love the fact that the cereal is competitively priced. Also, the fact that it has some nutritional value helps me co sign my own reasoning. My children love the cereal and it doesn't last long around here very long.

So fruity!

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

I am a huge fan of Kellogg's Fruit Loops! They remind me of colored cheerios. However, the fruit flavor isn't extremely authentic. It tastes like fake fruit. It is a good taste though, and I love Fruit Loops! They stay hard in milk for a long time, which is awesome because I can't stand soggy cereal. This cereal definitely tasted better when I was younger, but I still eat it today!

My favorite!

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

This cereal is my favorite, hands down. Fruit loops taste wonderful, and they are very sweet which is good for any sweet tooth. Also, they leave me feeling full and energized to get through my morning. A tip to enjoying the last little bit in the box...don't let the powdered stuff get in your bowl, it's gross!

Fruit Flavored Cereal

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal has been around forever. Fruit Loops consists of o-shaped cereal, or loops, that includes several different colors. The colors include Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, and Green. The cereal tastes sort of like fruit punch. It has a very sweet taste.

My Kids Love this!

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

This is one cereal that I have to buy if I go down the cereal isle with my kids. They will run and grab the Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal and put it in the basket. I must say I was concerned about how sweet it was but when I tried it myself it really wasn't that bad.

A frosted, fruity cereal.

Comments about Kellogg's Fruit Loops Cereal:

Fruit Loops is a cereal that hasn't aged well for me. I used to love it as a kid, but, as an older person, I find it too sweet and feel that it tastes like a children's multivitamin. It has three separate colors red, orange, and yellow, but all three loops have the same "fruit" flavor. It has a nice enough crisp texture, and kids still do seem to like them. However, I can't recommend this product for anyone over 20.