Other Humidifiers:
Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N

Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N

I feel so moist

Comments about Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N:

It's thing works really well. Anytime our family has a cold, a cough, or flu, we use this humidifier to help sleep through the night. It also helps create some white noise which helps the kids to fall asleep. It definitely produces moisture in the air to help cut the dryness, helping to reduce the coughing. This humidifier is easy to fill and you can see how much you are filling it through the side of the basin. One complaint I do have is the filter. It needs to be replaced too often and I have found they are hard to find in stores. We are having to order them online. This is not enough to say not to buy this humidifier, but it is definitely one thing that works against it.

• Output Volume:

Great Product @ Great Price, that actually does the job right!

from Indiana

Comments about Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N:

This is one of the cool mist humidifiers i really seemed to find does a great job. It is very simple to use just fill with water and plug it in. The unit depending on how often it is used but for example using it for almost 2 days in a row it can go without you having to refill it back up with water. Plus you don't have to take the unit apart to refill you just can fill a pitcher up and pour it in the spout provided on the humidifier for easy refilling. The cleaning process is also very easy, I found that cleaning the filter about once a week with warm water helps preserve the filter longer. Awesome product and great white noise for the smaller children to help with sleeping. :)

Output Volume
when it is completely filled with water it gives off a lot of cool mist, when it starts getting low than the mist is not as strong.

Just wash/rinse unit out with some warm soapy water, you can do the same thing with the filter as well.

made for easy refilling, yet your children can't open the unit up and spill water.

• Output Volume:

well worth the price

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N:

This unit is small and does a great job in a small room, 240 sq ft. It is rather loud so I only run it in the daytime in the bedroom and move it to the living room at night. Will run all day and night on one filling. It is light weight and very easy to clean.

ReliOn Humidifier is an excellent product

from Mountain City, TN

Comments about Kaz Relion Cool Moisture Humidifier RCM-832N:

The ReliOn Cool Moisture Humidifier is an excellent product for my needs. I suffer from dry eye and nose bleeds, and in an attempt to alliviate my symptoms, I tried this product. I have yet to have a nose bleed and my dry eye symptoms are much less. I placed it across the room from where I sleep since it is a little loud. I do not mind the noise and can sleep with it easily, but some people may be disturbed by the sound. To me, it is just white noise, and I found that I became so accustomed to the sound, I cannot sleep without it now. The unit is easy to care for and stays clean with minimal effort. The water is easy to replace. The unit is not unattractive. The price was low, so I would say it was a bargain.