Other Cereals:
Kashi TLC granola bars

Kashi TLC granola bars

Pros

Cons

You Deserve Some TLC, Get Yours Today!

**Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bars** is a very nice tasty treat. The **Honey Almond Flax**** Chewy Granola Bars** are the ones I continue to buy, because of course, we love the taste, and the almonds.

This is an all natural granola bar with six individually packaged bars.

Other flavors are:  Peanut Peanut Butter

Dark Mocha Almond

Cherry Dark Chocolate,  and

Trail Mix

Yes, they are all chewy and delicious!

I continue to buy them:  for taste, naturally sweetened, 4g fiber, 4g protein and 7 whole grains. Plus, I like the fact that I satisfy my snack tooth in a healthy-way.

You deserve some TLC, get yours today.

Lacking in flavor

I wanted to like these bars because I think Kashi makes some very good products.  Eating healthy is very imporant to me and I eat granola bars everyday. I tried these bars and was disappointed in the flavor.  They tasted very bland and more like a sawdust cereal bar.  I was hoping for a bit of a nutty taste from the whole grains, but there wasn't much of that kind of flavor.  As a result, they are probably healthier than the granola bars I currently eat, but I'll take taste over healty any day.  I may want to be healthy, but I want it taste good, too.

Very Tasty and Nutritious!

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

Both myself and my wife really enjoy the Kashi products she recently started to purchase the Kashi TLC granola bars for snacks. This is a great healthy alternative snack to junk food and only has 120 calories per serving. I would recommend this snack if you are looking to eat healthy.

Pretty good for a granola bar

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

this is in our granola/cereal bar rotation. We like it, my toddler likes it, it's full of nuts and seeds so it's good. Not GREAT for sugar/fat content, but as far as a granola bar goes, it's pretty good.

Not for me.

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

Did not like the taste, was expecting something totally different. I expected it to taste like chocolate and it didn't, it had a very cardboard taste. The granola wasn’t very good either. So with expectations high, the product failed.

delicious.

from Madison, CT

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

Absolutely delicious and very filling, these bars make for great breakfast, snack or dessert. I purchased these in three different flavors, Mocha Almond, Dark chocolate and coconuts, and a black cherry chocolate and was not disappointed by any of them.The best part is that my husband was a fan as well, which is great.

Tasty TLC Bars

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

I love the taste of the Kashi TLC bars because they come in not only a chewy variety, but also a crunchy variety, so you could have a different flavor everyday of the week and they taste great.  They are only about 120 calories each, so they are great for a light breakfast on the go or an energizing snack throughout the day.  The first one I tried was the chocolate cherry variety and it tasted amazing.  The bite of fresh cherries with the sweetness of chocolate was a great taste to breakfast, I couldn't believe I was eating something that was good for me.  Each variety contains about 4 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein and are very low in fat.  Other chewy varieties are honey almond which is a great mixture of nuts and sweet honey, Peanut Butter which tastes like a spoonful of peanut butter in every bite and the trail mix variety which turned out to be my favorite because it was a great mixture of dried fruits and nuts and gave me lots of energy throughout the day.  These bars taste great and you don't have to feel guilty about eating them.  The crunchy varieties were a little too crunchy for my taste, but they still tasted great.  They come in a pumpkin variety which had nice spices and sweetness, and honey toasted and roasted almond.  I didn't notice much difference in the honey toasted and roasted almond because they both had a hint of sweetness and a nutty flavor, but were still great.  These bars are great for people always on the go, those wanting to eat healthy, and those that need an energy bar for a quick pick me up in the day.

This is a lot more than a candy bar - it's food.

from Mercer Island, WA

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

I love these tasty, crunchy little bars and I don't even feel guilty about eating them. At 140 calories, each bar is packed with 4 grams of fiber and a walloping 7 grams of protein. My favorite is "Trail Mix" although other flavors include Honey Almond Flax and Peanut Butter. I like to enjoy a bar mid-afternoon with a cup of coffee, and frankly, one bar is so satisfying that I don't crave anything else. This would make for a quick breakfast on the go, except that I don't believe that breakfast should ever be quick, or on the go. I have taken them hiking and they really hit the spot.

"Tastes good, but beware: not as healthy as it seems."

from Avenel, NJ

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

I used to love Kashi! I was pretty much addicted. Their granola bars, cereal bars, cereal and crackers - I ate it all. I think I liked Kashi more because I thought it was really healthy. But then I realize it's not as healthy as you probably think it is.

If you read the ingredients on their fruit flavored cereal bars it sounds really good, right? There is no mention of the word SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, or CORN SYRUP.. So it's healthy, right?

Eh.

Evaporated cane juice, cane juice molasses, pectin, cane juice syrup. These are different types of 'better for you' sugars and syrups, but it's still sugar and too much of it is bad for you.

Kashi bars rack in on average 3 teaspoons of sugar per bar. That's quite a bit.

I'm not saying Kashi is unhealthy, because it is a good choice (a better choice than Nutrigrain (made with high fructose and other preservatives.) But most products are quite high in sugar. Moderation is the key! Kashi tastes good, but be weary.

Healty, Yummy Bars!!

from Manhattan, KS

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

I got a sample of Kashi Granola bar in the mail (strawberry)

i fell in love. there are just so many to choose from now. But this is def in my top 5 prob between 1 & 2!!  i love how they kept such good flavor and kept in healthy! im a big nutrition reader! so if its bad (lot of sugars and calories) i wont buy.  but this is great!

Honey Almond Flax Kashi - a healthier dunker...

from Oak Harbor, OH

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

The Honey Almond Flax Kashi bar is good plain but dipped in coffee?? Plain cake doughnut, move over! I've found that I actually prefer to eat healthier but just need to train myself to have it on me and available. Kashi bars are key to that effort. But try it dunked!

Finally...Healthy Granola Bars that Taste Great!

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Kashi TLC granola bars:

I have recently started purchasing Kashi TLC Granola bars instead of the regular higher calorie, smaller zsize granola bars I used to use. Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut Fruit & Grain Bars are my favorite flavor with only 120 calories in a 1.1oz bar. The bars are made with wheat and oats, and are topped with a generous layer of dark chocolate and coconut. Absolutely delicious bars that I eat for lunch almost every day. I find that these bars help to contribute to my 75 pound weight loss, because they are not only healthy and low-calories, but they taste sweet and yummy, just like a candy bar that would have two or three times the amount of calories. They also have 4 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of protein, so they help me feel full longer. They have 0g of trans-fats, 0 mg of cholesterol, and only 21 grams of carbohydrates. The only negative point I would give, is that the price seems to be a little high at 3.79 for a box of six bars at Target. I would highly recommend these granola bars to everyone, and will definitely continue to eat them myself.