Other Cereals:
Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal

Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal

Pros

Cons

If Kashi GOLEAN stayed crunchy longer, it would be perfect!

I go through cereal phases where I want a healthy cereal, then I want a kid's cereal like Cocoa Krispies, then I go back to a healthy cereal, etc...on my recent healthy cereal kick, I found a really good one made by Kashi.  I'm really surprised I like it because their cereals usually seem a little bland to me.

**Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal **is made from all natural ingredients.  Each 3/4 cup serving provides seven whole grains, 180 calories, 3.5g fat, 9g of protein and 8g of fiber.

One reason why I love this cereal is because of the different textures.  It's crunchy and chewy.  It has whole grain clusters of oats and other toasted pieces that offer the crunchy aspect, and it has dried cranberries and blueberries for chewiness.  The combination is really nice.  It has a slightly sweet flavor that isn't too sweet, but just sweet enough.  If you've had other Kashi cereals, you might notice that they're not very sweet.  This one is sweeter than their others.

I love the flavor, texture and all natural ingredients this cereal offers.  I would give it 5 stars if it stayed crunchy a little longer.  By the time I get to the bottom of the bowl, most of it is soggy and unappetizing.  That's my only complaint though.  Besides that, this cereal is perfect!

Very healthy, great start to your day!

I recently purchased Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble because its very healthy. It has 9g of protein, 8g of fiber and 7 whole grains. The healthy aspect of it is great, the only thing lacking is flavor and texture. I do not like the texture at all. I have to let it sit in milk for about 5 minutes before I can eat it and it really does not have a very strong flavor. My favorite part of this cereal besides the health aspects of it are the dried cranberries and blueberries, though I would prefer them to be a bit bigger. Its great for breakfast because you get the same amount of protein as you would get from an egg without the cholesterol. This cereal is cholesterol free and only has 125mg of sodium. The only reason I wouldn't recommend it is because it doesn't have enough flavor for my taste.

Kashi Crisp!

from Calumet, MI

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I first received the Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal as a free sample, and I have been hooked ever since! It is my morning staple, and it keeps me full until lunch time. I absolutely love the crunchy crisp texture, I prefer this crisp cereal over any other Kashi cereal. The berry flavor in it is great too, nice and sweet. I'm a busy mom of two under 3, and Kashi GOLEAN Crisp Cereal gives me the energy to chase after them and play like I need to, I need all the help I can get! I definitely recommend this cereal, its addicting, and I have my mom hooked too!

Kashi is okay but not one I go out of the way for

from Laredo, MO

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

My husband is a healthy cereal nut, he loves all the wonderfully healthy cereals on the market today. Kashi is usually one of his favorites and this one was no exception. I got it on Monday and it was gone on Friday. He really enjoyed the Kashi GoLean Crisp! toasted Berry Crumble cereal, but he said that it made the milk funky so he wouldn't drink the milk left over (he always drinks the leftover milk). It was crunchy and very tasty he was just unhappy about the milk in the bottom of the bowl. He did however recommend this to his brother to try, so that is saying something. He did say that it was not as healthy as a thought it would be because it had more sugar than he was used to getting from his cereal but the Kashi GOLEAN Crisp made up for that by tasting so good that he could not resist eating more than usual so he ate less snack food because he ate more of the Kashi. And here I was wondering where it all went.

Toasted Berry Crumble is a Kashi success!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I always am trying new foods to keep my healthy eating lifestyle exciting so I am happy to add Kashi's GoLean Crisp in toasted berry crumble to my list of excellent and new products that can help people eat well, feel full and enjoy a wonderful breakfast and/or treat. Personally, I love eating this right out of the box during my morning snack time. It provides the right amount of protein to satisfy my hunger and keep me full until lunch rolls around. It's crunchy so it provides and excellent mouth experience by providing the crunch I need to tell my brain I am really eating a lot of food! The flavor is great and gives me a richness that I actually crave. Because it is from the Kashi line, it is nutrionally sound and provides excellent levels of protei n, fiber and whole grains that will help people become more productive in their lives.

If you are wanting to eat a sensible treat or a filling breakfast, give this a try. It's great!

Sandy

Great Flavors

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I think this particular cereal has a nice blend of flavors. The berry contributes to the sweetness of the cereal. When you bite into the cereal there is a crunchiness to it. At first when I began trying the Kashi brand, I thought it would be too bland without any flavor. This cereal is very good. It can satisfiy the palate but you need to eat a large amount of it for it to be filling. I just add milk and I am good to go.

Love the crunch and sweetness of this cereal

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I have been a fan of Kashi cereal for a while now. When this new flavor came out I tried it right away. It is a healthy cereal that tastes good too. It is both crunchy and sweet from the berries in it. They are dried berries that add just the right amount of sweetness to the bowl. Unlike Go Lean, this cereal will get soggy if you leave it sit in your milk too long. They claim that this cereal fills you up comparable to an egg (protein). I'd have to agree. Much more filling than some other "healthy" cereals. My husband likes to put this on his yogurt too. I try to buy this cereal when it is on sale. It is a little pricier than traditional cereals, but it is healthier for you too. It's worth the extra money.

Kashi is worth the cash

from Villa Rica, GA

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

My dad has put me on to the Kashi experience. It is full of various natural ingredients and hearty natural flavors like nuts, berries, raisins and honey oat granola. You still have to be careful when monitoring the sugar intake but all in all it seems to be a healthy and delicous cereal. As opposed to the sugary and enriched cereals, the Kashi cereal's vitamins and minerals seem somewhat natural and there is a definite plus in getting the proper nutrients in a natural way instead of enrichment. With enrichment, you might as well take some vitamins, crush them up and spread them on your cereal. There are still articles and research disputing the effectiveness of artificial vitamins. If chemical vitamins are not as effective as everyone thinks they are then this would also lead to enrichment of cereals and breads not being as effective in meeting nutrient goals. In looking for cereals and breads, I always look for items that have natural vitamins and minerals in their composition such as wheat germ or whole wheat, raisins, berries and whole oats as opposed to rolled oats. Kashi brings that experience with a good composition of natural ingredients.

very tasty, even the kids will eat it

from Erie, PA

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

At first I was a bit skeptical about this Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal when the sample came in the mail. But I decided to give it a try. The cereal had a nice, light texture and a good berry taste. It was a little sweet but too sugary, overwhelmingly sweet. I'm not a huge fan of sugar cereals, so this was just right for me. I would have no problem giving this to my kids. I think they would quite enjoy it. Although I might have to hide the box before I give it to them, because I'm sure they would complain that I'm giving them 'healthy food' or something like that. My oldest girl would most likely accuse me of trying to tell her she needs to lose weight because it says GO LEAN on the box. And she absolutly does not need to. All in all I would definately buy this for my family.

Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal has seven whole grains, 180 calories, 3.5g fat, 9g of protein and 8g of fiber

Kashi GoLean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal- Yum!

from Moscow, VT

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I have used kashi products for many years. I have consumed their cereal bars, crackers and cereals, and generally I like whatever I've tried. This product, GoLean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble, was no exception.... it really lives up to its name of "crisp"! It is wonderfully crispy and has a terrific berry taste, with small, chewy bits of dried fruit, which gives it a great taste. If you want a real treat, try this as a topper for yogurt... the combination is unbeatable! It tastes pretty darn good straight out of the box, too, as a snack. It holds up quite well in milk, but If you love really crunchy cereal in every bite, do what I do: pour milk into the bowl, and sprinkle a bit of cereal in. After that's gone, sprinkle in a bit more, and so on. That way, the cereal doesn't have time to get soggy! I really think that this particualar variety of Kashi cereal is destined to become my favorite. Give it a try!

good taste, a little heavy

from Chesaning, MI

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

I did receive a sample of this in the mail, along with some great coupons, so I bought a few boxes on sale and tried it. I really liked the taste, but it was extremely filling. A little goes a long way! I enjoyed it and would have continued eating it, but I found that the amount of fiber in it was kind of overkill on my digestive sytem! My husband, however, really likes it and has continued eating it (he doesn't have the digestive troubles I do!)

I think it is one of the better high-fiber cereals out there. It doesn't have that cardboard-y taste that so many of them have. But do beware of the effect all that fiber will have on you! ;)

Tasty suprise

from Lilburn, GA

Comments about Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal:

Normally I am not a fan of these cereals, but after sampling this one, I am sold. Unlike other Kashi cereals, this one has a great taste (not at all bland), a nice texture variety, and little bursts of extra flavor courtesy of the dried berries. the fact that it is healthy and nutritious is an added bonus!!!