Other Online Degrees:
Kaplan University - Medical Transcription, Billing and Coding

Kaplan University - Medical Transcription, Billing and Coding

I never thought I would be able to do and I am and I have. Yeah!

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Kaplan University - Medical Transcription, Billing and Coding:

I decided to try online college do to not being able to get out to go to college because of my disability. I am not a fast walker anymore and that would cause a lot of problems when it comes to school, so doing the online is much easier for me.  I was basically told that I would not be able to handle online schooling because of it being much faster than regular college. The way I look at it is not as fast as what most people feel it is and I am doing a lot better with the classes online than what I did trying to go to regular college a couple different times within 10 years difference. I am enjoying online college more than I did with going to the building of a school. I would say to most anyone never let anyone talk you out of this until you try. I am glad I did. I am doing better with grades than I did the other two times and I am not ready to quit as I did the other two times that I attended regular college. My family is patting me more now on the back than they used to years ago with the other college.