Other Sodas & Beverages:

Jones Soda - All Flavors

I would buy it again!

from North Carolina

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Relaxing
    • Sports
    • Whenever
    • Work

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

I have tried a few of the flavors from Jones soda (cream soda, bubblegum, cherry). My top flavor is the cream soda one. I like the fact that it's sweet and creamy. My second best flavor is the bubblegum flavor, which actually does taste like bubble gum. I like Jones sodas because they have a unique taste.

My favorite soda brand

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

I love Jones soda, it comes in a wide variety of amazing (and sometimes very unusual) flavors, it uses sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, and the photos on the labels make it feel extra special. I definitely feel that it's a better option than most more readily available soda brands, but it can be a bit more expensive. Worth it though in my opinion.

Real sugar and great unique taste!

from Lake Ann, MI

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

Jones is unique and you don't find that often. I also like the fact that they use real sugar compared to the high fructose corn syrup. Real sugar breaks down faster in the bottle, but the taste is fantastic and they have such a neat variety of flavors. They also have some awesome bottle labels and take consumer photos to put on their bottles. They seem like a laid back company that wants to offer a good product.

Jones Soda is the best soda EVER!

from Orange Park, FL

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

Jones soda is the best soda ever. I've been drinking it for about ten years now, and it's awesome. The flavors are unique and not something that most soda companies distribute. Bubble gum and watermelon are my all time favorite flavors and go great with any meal. These drinks also give you a bit of energy when you need to stay up for a few extra hours. Clean and refreshing carbonation makes this the best drink out there. I wish that more restaurants had it in stock. :/

Jones Soda is the bestest drink in the universe!!!

from Hensley, AR

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

**Jones Soda Is The Best **By Scotty Lee - Jones Soda is a soft drink that tastes really good and is also pleasing to the eye.  The first time that I've ever tried it was just a few days ago before writing this review, and right after I tried it, I knew that it was the beginning of an awesomer life for me, because I was stuck with other boring drinks before I drank this drink.  Jones Soda is my favorite drink!

I think that one great characteristic of this drink is that it comes in many different flavors, like green apple, which is my favorite.  Other drinks, Coca-Cola and Pepsi, only come in about three different flavors.  I don't like how the drink is hard find, because I've never seen it before.

Another great characteristic of this drink is that it has many wonderful pictures on it's labels, all coming from the people who send their pictures to the company.  The labels tells you that anyone can send their pictures to their company.  Everybody should try it, because Jones Soda is the best!  Thank you Jones Soda!

People are easily fooled by baloney marketing

from Milpitas, CA

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

Jones soda is the starbucks baloney of soda. All hype and marketing, quality is poor. Really poor.  Some great flavor ideas, but execution is a joke. We are talking sweet, for sure, but taste is not accurate for the flavor-----if anyone can remember.

Love Jones

from Waterford, OH

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

Jones has the best soda ever! The cream soda is the best because the use pure cane sugar and it tastes amazing! Love all the flavors. They also have started carrying it at some Walmarts, so now, it's also more affordable.

Best soda on earth.

from Mine Hill, NJ

Comments about Jones Soda - All Flavors:

Jones soda is by far the best soda on this planet. All flavors are amazing. They even have unique flavors that you do not find with other brands like blue bubble gum and fru fru berry. Not only are they good tasting but they come with fun labels and sayings in the bottle caps. I quote from the label of Jones Soda Co., "Run with the little guy... create some change." This company truly does look at the little guy and listens to what they have to say and their story. They also use their labels to raise awareness for diabetes, which is really cool. One of my bottle caps said "Rent a foreign film". How many companys have random stuff like that that you can really enjoy. Seriously buy it, drink it, and love it.